• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't know US was so bad at baseball when only native-born players are on their team. Just goes to show what I know about MLB's player demographics I guess.

US and baseball is like England and soccer I guess.

Choomp

Banned
I didn't know US was so bad at baseball when only native-born players are on their team. Just goes to show what I know about MLB's player demographics I guess.

They're not that bad, and they don't have some of their best native born players. If they did, this would be a wrap

if everyone played, the usa would be far and away the most stacked team.

the intentional walk after the bunt was baaaaad baseball. with these rules, it's not nearly as important to keep them from scoring a single run. putting a 3rd guy on base is not worth it.

I swear to god, at this rate baseball in 10 years:
TO3kYHn.gif

Is there a reason why the US players don't want to do this? They just don't care?

because they're trying to stay healthy and get ready for the major league season, which is seen as being way more important. fans just don't care about this tournament in america, so a lot of them don't play.

entremet

Bad? We lost to a stacked Dominican Team cause our relief pitcher was shaky. Still in the tournament.

because they're trying to stay healthy and get ready for the major league season, which is seen as being way more important. fans just don't care about this tournament in america, so a lot of them don't play.

Well that also sucks. I don't know why this tournament is being played just weeks before the MLB season starts either.

oxidax

Keloke con keloke.. Klk!!!

This game was amazing. Hats off to Columbia's team.. Respect! It had me at the edge of my seat.

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
I ain't even mad, Colombia played their hearts out. DR is too good. Hopefully US chokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom