• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYCrooner

Even though PR is starting to open up the lead late in the game, I'm glad Mexico didn't just lay down for PR after they jumped out early. If PR has ANY chance of beating DR, they need to be battle tested. I can't wait for that matchup!

PR_rambo

Banned
PUERTO RICO!!!!

VAMOS PUNETA

Always nice to beat mexico in something. They played a competitive game though.

A run differential of 16 should probably win the group even if they lose to Italy. Shouldn't happen, but Italy has been more than game so far. This has been a solid group.

PR_rambo

Banned
DOBLE PLAY

You know, I remember when PR eliminated Japan in the last WBC, the fans and the team were pretty lit, immediately started to dogpile etc

And some people on twitter were really salty because Japan gave a few boys to the fans and then to Team PR, who were too busy celebrating to return the gesture.

Funny thing is, none of the people complaining were Japanese lmao

RBH

4dE9HwB.png

RFiHIsn.gif

PR_rambo

Banned
Yeah this is an AWFUL rule. How does this even work do those runs count against the reliever? They weren't on base because of him SMH

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Not sure why they didn't IBB to load the bases there. Whatever on to the bottom half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom