• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2017 World Baseball Classic |OT| America prevails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Windu

never heard about the cat, apparently
Everytime someone hits a HR off of Rodney they need to do the point at the sky thing.

clemenx

Banned
Baseball is popular in Colombia only in a couple of cities. I hope the whole country gets hooked after this game. So gooood and tense.

I'm supposed to go out and I can't now cause of this.
I wonder if it is possible to have teams in other countries. What the schedule would be like?
Reynaldo Rodriguez and Tito polo got ejected.

ReMaKe

I'm supposed to go out and I can't now cause of this.
I wonder if it is possible to have teams in other countries. What the schedule would be like?
Reynaldo Rodriguez and Tito polo got ejected.

Brah, I'm in the same position. Not only that I need get to the barber that closes soon. Fuck this game lol. Just end already. Great game though.

ReMaKe

Damn d.r getting shut out by an average bullpen. I can't with the commentator though, "the power of the platano has been shut off since the 3rd inning".lol

This is cool. I guess they are going for the goal of being the World Cup of baseball.

Having the early rounds in multiple countries is pretty neat, let's see if FIFA tries to steal this idea in the future.

Altered rules for tournaments are not uncommon. The game can't end in a tie. It's why soccer matches go to PK's because the players would otherwise die of exhaustion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom