• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

25$ off 50$ order at jet.com New Tomb Raider, PS4 Controller and BLOPS 3 PS4 & More!!

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Got from CAG

Pretty sure this is only for first time customers of jet.com but you may be able to use it if you have an account already

USE COUPON CODE- NEWTOJET
Also includes free shipping and I had no tax on my order! Be aware pricing has already changed for some of the PS4 controllers!! 20$ OFF 50$ order for first time users!

Current Good Gaming Deals, pricing below is with coupon applied:

Call of Duty BLOPS 3 PS4 Edition $32.08

Rise of the Tomb Raider XBONE $33.99

SPLATOON WiiU $31.89

Super Mario Maker WiiU $32.97

"Magma" PS4 Controller $28.31

Assassin's Creed Syndicate PS4 $29.81

Assassin's Creed Syndicate XBONE $33.41

UPDATE:
SOME PRICES HAVE CHANGED AND THE ORIGINAL 25$ COUPON IS NO LONGER ACTIVE APPARENTLY. I HAVE UPDATED THE COUPON ABOVE TO REFLECT THIS.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE THIS COUPON WORKS FOR ANYTHING ON THE SITE YOU MAY WANT, NOT JUST GAMES.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Sorry if this isn't really nice of me but...why does your OP read like an ad?
Info was got from CAG

It's the deal as it is and the actual prices with the discount so people dont have to calculate it in their heads. The information of the pricing change also came from CAG which had originally the white ps4 controller listed in the deal. Not sure whats ad like about it other than its informative.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
is the new tomb raider worth 34?

Amazon trade in value is like 32 bucks and Best Buy's is like 30. I think when best buy does another 30% extra trade in value it may still be around that same pricing. Worth 2$ as a rental at least was my thought!

Hatchtag

Banned
slightly unrelated, how the fuck do you reset your password with them? I enter my email, get the email, and the damn thing just redirects me to its home page.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Only question is if rotterrtrrrrrr goes on sale for 39.99 anywhere on BF. Though I guess even with GCU you only get to 32 anyway.

Carlisle

Wow great deal. Splatoon rings up at $31.89 shipped. Cheapest I've seen it go. Kinda want to see what the eshop sales will be like in a few hours first, but the way that Super Mario Maker shot up, I might just bite.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Thanks! Ordered tomb raider. Deals this year are FUCKING INSANE. this game is two weeks old and I got it for half price.

Great deals, but is it Ok to buy from this site? Isn't it like a membership or subscription required to get the discounted prices?

AwRy108

FYI: also works on LEGO sets, which seem to never be on sale. Grabbed a big set for one of my daughters--was almost 33% off when using the coupon and not having to pay sales tax.

I got Devil Survivor 2 Record Breaker and the two FF Type 0 mangas for $28. Thanks OP!
EDIT: Wish I had seen the Persona 4: Official Design Works for $28 before coupon. oh well.

inki

Dammit, I wanted the white controller but didn't pull the trigger yesterday :( oh well new ps4 controller for $28.xx.. I'm good with red for that price.

____

Dammit, I wanted the white controller but didn't pull the trigger yesterday :( oh well new ps4 controller for $28.xx.. I'm good with red for that price.

Same here. Especially because I have the same red one already. BUT....bought.

Futureman

I wonder if I can this in addition to the 20% first order code I'm seeing on jet.com? Need to do some Christmas shopping for my GF.

DedValve

Banned
Man jet has a shitty selection. No battlefront or pokemon super mystery dungeon

I guess I can get tomb raider and sell it to best buy later.

Edit: never mind on tomb r raider! 72$, forget that. Nothing for me then sadly.

E92 M3

I would so buy Tomb Raider, but already not playing Blops and Fallout 4 because of Destiny lol.

Also, Just Cause 3 comes out soon.

Top Bottom