• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 New Ben and Jerry's Flavors and more

jbug617

Banned
jve07HF.png

Urban Bourbon: Burnt Caramel Ice Cream with Almonds, Fudge Flakes & Bourbon Caramel Swirls

Truffle Kerfuffle: Vanilla Ice Cream with Roasted Pecans, Fudge Flakes & a Salted Chocolate Ganache Swirl

Oats of this Swirled: Buttery Brown Sugar Ice Cream with Fudge Flakes & Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookie Swirls

There is also:
0z3cYau.png

NN63rqO.png

JXCwCjC.png

Chocolate Cherry Garcia is amazing. The other 3 flavors are ok, didn't really care for 'em.

That Bob Marley one with the banana ice cream is good stuff, too

Sorcerer

Is this the third time Fallon has gotten his flavor updated? I don't think any other celebrity gets that privilege.

Edit: I forgot about Garcia. I guess he counts if one counts the new chocolate and Froyo before it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Ain't nothing beating the Americone Dream! The GOAT!

I love B&J, but I don't get the love for this flavor. It's just an inferior version of Haagen Daaz Caramel Cone.

Snagret

No weed infused yet?

I'm kind of disappointed after seeing Netflix
I had some weed ice cream from a dispensary when I was still living in California. It tasted like ass and had a crunchy texture like ice chips. I bet B&J could make a good one, though.

Oat of this swirled is ok, I wish the cookie dough bits were more significant like in a regular cookie dough ice cream. Urban Bourbon is alright, but it's basically a less good version of Bourbon Pecan Pie (which is exclusive to Texas and also their best flavor to date, imo).
Ben-Jerrys-Texas-Top-Pick-Bourbon-Pecan-Pie-Ice-Cream.jpg

daveo42

Banned
Theses aren't that new. We've had them in Ohio for the past six months. Haven't tried any of them either, but that Urban Bourbon always sounded good. I tend to just go with Half Baked if I'm getting a B&J.

Davey Cakes

New? These have been out for several weeks where I live.

Urban Bourbon and Truffle Kerfuffle are really RICH, but wonderful.

I haven't heard of Keep Caramel and Cookie On though. That sounds...deadly. I MUST HAVE IT.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
We tried Urban Bourbon and the truffle one about two months ago. UB is basically a slight variation on rocky road. I didn't like the truffle one very much, despite it sounding good.

Oat of this Swirled is amazing, im going to stock up before they decide to retire the flavor like they did with the previous Oatmeal Cream Pie flavor.

Ernest

Banned
I wish they would make "smooth" ice cream, without all that chunky shit in it. I like their ice creams, but I'm not a fan of chunky hard shit in it - if it can't melt in my mouth, it doesn't belong in the ice cream!

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
They better bring the keep caramel and cookie on to the UK considering the reference.

Also, the bourbon one sounds incredible.

Top Bottom