• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3 New Ben and Jerry's Flavors and more

Not a single mention of the true GOAT?

everything-but-the-detail.png

The Best.

Also lol @ 2 weeks for a pint, like that's "normal".

Nothing wrong with killing one of these in one go, just don't do it often probably a good idea.

I hate images like these because I can't read the ingredients due to the tilted angle of the image.

jetsetrez

I just wish they would stop putting fudge flakes in every flavor. B&J's ice cream is the best, but those hard fudge flakes ruin all of the smooth creaminess and overpower the subtle flavors.

Sorcerer

I always make the comparison to kids cereal.

Ben and Jerry's is like kids cereal where they throw everything in but the kitchen sink to entice you, good if you are in the mood for that sort of thing.

I think Hagen Das is just better overall without going over the top.

Linkura

Ben and Jerry's is like kids cereal where they throw everything in but the kitchen sink to entice you, good if you are in the mood for that sort of thing.

Haagen Daz vanilla bean is the GOAT vanilla. Make sure it's vanilla bean and not plain vanilla.

Target decide to put up urban bourbon. it was alright. the burnt caramel was off or it was the malt extract. didn't like it.

they also put more flavors on the shelf. so i picked up 3 others including Brewed To Matter, Everything But The...,

can't remember the last one. also i didn't want to pick up pumpkin cheesecake. because pumpkin is terrible.

Davey Cakes

Oat of this Swirled was pretty tasty, but probably not even in my top 10 flavors. For that brown sugariness, I was already satisfied with Cinnamon Buns.

Of the newer flavors, One Love and Urban Bourbon are probably my favorites.

If we're talking alcohol-inspired flavors, I was a BIG fan of Salted Caramel Brown-ie Ale.

Cosmic Bus

pristine morning snow
B&J reworked the old Dave Matthews flavor and changed the name slightly; I think this was out in the UK last year, just hitting shelves in the US this week. Got one last night and it is EASILY one of the best flavors they've ever made. Been let down by a lot of their output over the last few years, so it's nice when one really hits it outta the park.

Really reminds me of the Stewart's cream & coffee fudge flavor I used to get in upstate NY years ago.

Davey Cakes

I'm up for a B&J restock this week. I really hope the stores have stocked One Sweet World. Sounds like something my sweet tooth NEEDS.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
You know what’s amazing? B&J’s straight up vanilla ice cream.

Bakercat

Never understood the hype for this brand. Too expensive for what you get and just taste like any other ice cream I've eaten. I guess I'm happy for those that like it.

As a kid my dad was a distributor for Ben&jerrys and haggan daz, I always thought b&j was a little crowded amazing combos if you are in the mood exactly. Haggan daz for the rich flavors.

Oh man! Love B&J

Funny thing is, I do a comic book podcast and we started reviewing ice cream at the end, and that's what got me to start buying this brand. Normally I'd call it too expensive, but if it's for a review...

Everything But The and Phish Food are divine. I can't go back ._.

SheHateMe

B&J are a staple of my household.

Cinnamon Buns, Americone Dream, Mint Chocolate Cookie, and the reigning, defending, undisputed world champion - Half Baked.

I can eat this shit like it's no tomorrow. I can diet right the fuck now and cut everything out that I love, but I'd get nowhere because of B&J.

The local grocery store in my area has constant sales on it - 2 for $6, 3 for $7, once or twice during the summer it was 4 for $7. Couldn't resist and stocked my freezer.

Can't B&J stop putting almonds in every flavor? Just a humble suggestion.

Don't mind me, I am just going to hate munch on some Pumpkin Cheesecake. Yeah, that's right, I am more basic than a sorority bus heading to the nearest Pier 1.

Top Bottom