• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Madden '11 Pre-season tournament #2: because we still have nothing to do

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Nightz said:
I'll do it when I get home in an hour and a half or so.

K thanks

daw840

Christ that took forever. Farmers is some serious business with their applications. God damn! Anyways, you ready Rors?

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
gg man somehow i knew i'd choke away the potential game winning td and throw a pick 6. i call that my rors/fmt special (as in it's the special play i make against them seemingly every other game). i was glad to have the chance to win it though after a pretty rotten first three quarters and some really boneheaded tackling

gl!

DCX

DCX
AstroLad said:
gg man somehow i knew i'd choke away the potential game winning td and throw a pick 6. i call that my rors/fmt special (as in it's the special play i make against them seemingly every other game). i was glad to have the chance to win it though after a pretty rotten first three quarters and some really boneheaded tackling

gl!
Thanks, it was a good game, i knew somehow you would break through, i should have called a run that last drive of mine to juice the clock down but i figured a screen would work just as well with potential for a first down and a clinch, but of all things a deflection :/ I should have lost.

Dolphins win 31-21

DCX

Nightz

Lone and Matrix: I did 3 flips for you guys and Lone won 2-1.

Here's the current bracket. Top half is slacking!

akuxip.jpg

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Well, like I said I am out of town Friday morning to Monday night, so unless Bird and DM play and then Matrix and Bird/DM play by tomorrow, my game will have to wait until Monday. :|

Rorschach

GG Daw

:lol Turner is bullshit. Gotta find a way to cover the flats. I mean, I didn't allow anymore at the end, but damn he can break 50 tackles. Tony G too!

Rorschach

Daw is the only one to beat me in all the tourneys and the only one to beat me besides FMT I think...

Daw > All yous guys

Wellington said:
So....

.... it is the CBs?
No CBs could possibly stop Gonzalez or Turner. I'll fuck you up sooner or later in the loser's bracket.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wellington said:
Well, like I said I am out of town Friday morning to Monday night, so unless Bird and DM play and then Matrix and Bird/DM play by tomorrow, my game will have to wait until Monday. :|

Don't have to worry about playing against me, I lost the coin flip.

edit- doh, you meant the losers bracket

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Rorschach said:
Daw is the only one to beat me in all the tourneys and the only one to beat me besides FMT I think...

Daw > All yous guys

No CBs could possibly stop Gonzalez or Turner. I'll fuck you up sooner or later in the loser's bracket.

You know I love you brother. :D

Edit: Eh? I could have sworn I beat you this year...? I am pretty sure we are close to even all time but that's with you using standard Raiders a lot and me using the Giants.

DCX

DCX
well, BigAt does it to me again :/ Newman covers 15 yards and a last second super human finger swat to give At the ball with 3-4 minutes left..the mega drive to drain the entire clock ensues...

GG

Loser's bracket, here i come.

DCX

BigAT

Cowboys over the Dolphins 17-14 on a game winning field goal as time expired. GG DCX.

Top half of the bracket is the Jerk Region.

Matrix

Dm or Birdman I'll be free to play our losers bracket game after you guys are done if you want to get it over with.

DMczaf

You know Leinart has no arm when Birdman picks Goalline defense twice against 4 WR and I get picked twice :lol

Give me back Freeman!

Matrix

Lets rage quit each other dm! I want to get this losers game done with.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
DMczaf said:
You know Leinart has no arm when Birdman picks Goalline defense twice against 4 WR and I get picked twice :lol

Give me back Freeman!
Yeah Lionheart kind of blows. Sometimes out of nowhere he'll throw an amazing pass but that just seems to be a random thing with all QBs. I'm sure he'll be even more downgraded with the first update too.

Matrix

Dm will tear me a new one with him... just watch.

Dm I'm coming online, no beauty sleep for you.

Matrix

it doesn't matter, lone could have beat me with the Lions :lol He was winning by 2 with 6 mins remaining.

Im here cause of a coin toss and lag!

Ramirez

Sorry Sanjuro, I didn't get home from work til 11, then had to give my son his breathing treatment/feed him/put him to sleep and have to be up at 6 AM. :lol

I should be free tomorrow night before the deadline.

Sanjuro

Ramirez said:
Sorry Sanjuro, I didn't get home from work til 11, then had to give my son his breathing treatment/feed him/put him to sleep and have to be up at 6 AM. :lol

I should be free tomorrow night before the deadline.
Ah, it's cool.

Top Bottom