• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Lonestar said:
Yeah, thinking so, though I reserve the right to retire sometime further into the season, based on continued lack of interest in playing, or just not enough time with more and more things going on.

fair enough. it's going to look shady if you quit when your team is 1-7 rather than quitting when your team is 7-1, but i'll take what i can get!

DCX

DCX
Trading block:

RB- Jerious Norwood 81 rated 95 speed, great return man
DT- Jonathan Babineaux 78 rated, very good run stopper
RE- Aaron Maybin 83 rated, very fast 98 acl

Looking for picks, LBs, WRs, CBs

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
FrenchMovieTheme said:
fair enough. it's going to look shady if you quit when your team is 1-7 rather than quitting when your team is 7-1, but i'll take what i can get!

I'm hoping that something like that in last season, was the main reason for lack of interest in playing. Though alot of it was certain players attitudes, and just other things I wanted to do.

I never got close to 1-7 though! I just ran into the hardest schedule ever on top of it all. Like I wrote already: 10 losses, 9 of them to playoff teams, the other to CK's 10-6 team.

LukeSmith

LiveWire said:
As usual, the entire Redskins roster is on the block. Make the right offer and they could be yours!

I'll trade you a 2nd rounder for Orakpo and then in Season 5 I'll trade you Orakpo for a first!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
LukeSmith said:
I'll trade you a 2nd rounder for Orakpo and then in Season 5 I'll trade you Orakpo for a first!

ether.jpg

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll give you a 1st and frank gore for haynesworth. lets do it to it!

That sounds like an interesting deal, and lets you figure out what to do with Portis. Not sure what you can get for him, but would make the FA Draft interesting ;P

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i'll give you a 1st and frank gore for haynesworth. lets do it to it!

Hmm...then you'd have to take a dive against CB, you're already pretty late in the 1st round my friend! I don't want a 32nd pick!

Rorschach

Wellington said:
I just don't understand how the #6 receiver in the league is treated like garbage by everyone.
#1 if the injury hadn't happened!

I'm looking for WR and QB help (again)! I'd be willing to part with Asomugha, Johnson, Morrison, Clark, Eugene. I would also be willing to give up Schilens as part of the deal if I get a big #1 WR. Schilens should be in the 84-86 range next season.

DCX

DCX
Rorschach said:

I'm looking for WR and QB help (again)! I'd be willing to part with Asomugha, Johnson, Morrison, Clark, Eugene. I would also be willing to give up Schilens as part of the deal if I get a big #1 WR. Schilens should be in the 84-86 range next season.
Soooo tempting...

DCX

Lonestar

yeah, it's just that I've got a couple things to work out, but I need to see Progression and the draft boards before I can really put good thought into how I'm going to screw the team upI mean improve it.

Rorschach

Lonestar said:
yeah, it's just that I've got a couple things to work out, but I need to see Progression and the draft boards before I can really put good thought into how I'm going to screw the team upI mean improve it.
I'm with ya, brother! I need a few players to progress instead of guesstimating based on the past. I'm eager to get this off-season over with. The last 3 weeks of the season and the wildcard round have taken forever after that fast start.

LiveWire

I'd love to make a deal for Asomugha, but I don't think I have anything you'd like Rors. If you think otherwise, let me know.

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
I'd love to make a deal for Asomugha, but I don't think I have anything you'd like Rors. If you think otherwise, let me know.
He is indeed the best CB in the world, but the price is toooooo high, at least for me :(

DCX

DCX

DCX
Mrbob said:
Mmmmmmmm Asomugha.....could Jcut be on the trading block?
That may do it...although Matty Ice is more his taste, he might accept sloppy seconds :lol

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
What would it take to get Asomugha? My receiving corps is weird, Nicks is supposed to be the best because he has the highest OVR, but I think Smith is better than him for various reasons. I would offer either one of them, my first, and a couple of other things for Asomugha. Let's talk, Rors!

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
"I sold it on EBay. The buyer was very motivated, as was I. It went for 80% of what I paid…sold in record time."

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
What would it take to get Asomugha? My receiving corps is weird, Nicks is supposed to be the best because he has the highest OVR, but I think Smith is better than him for various reasons. I would offer either one of them, my first, and a couple of other things for Asomugha. Let's talk, Rors!
Eli and a pick :)

DCX

LiveWire

Well since the playoffs are taking so long, we don't know the exact draft order, but I have at least the #14 overall pick, and possibly much higher. For Nnamdi, anything is possibllllllle!

DCX

DCX
LiveWire said:
Well since the playoffs are taking so long, we don't know the exact draft order, but I have at least the #14 overall pick, and possibly much higher. For Nnamdi, anything is possibllllllle!
Negative, he wouldn't accept my third overall.

DCX

Smokey

Rorschach said:

Braylon Edwards and change ?

LukeSmith

Rorschach said:

I'm in for the Asomugha sweepstakes. Grab me on IM when you're around today.

DCX

DCX
Wellington said:
At the very least can you stop commenting on any trade I try to make? You're like my #1 hater this offseason.
Have i? :lol i do need to stop that. my bad

DCX

Rorschach

There was no interest for him last season. I guess people saw first hand how jawesome he is!

I'll be on AIM later today probably around 4 or so Real Standard Time.

Braylon Edwards and change ?
I was willing to go for Braylon with some other pieces when trying to get him from Striker, but I'm not willing to give up THIS much for a dude that continuously drops balls, much less to a division rival. :/ Even if he was great, I'd basically be giving you the ability to shut down the guy I just got. :p

LiveWire

Don't listen to him DCX. All's fair when it comes to trade talks, especially when it involves screwing the Giants.

On second glance, Rors, why do you think you need WRs? Your guys are better rated than mine! :lol Or are Heyward-Bey and Schilens dropping too many for your tastes? I can understand wanting a good QB, though I think Pat White should be at least 80 next year with progression. But you could have three 85-89 OVR rated WRs with progression next season, that's awesome.

I would offer you my first rounder for him....LOL yeah but the best I could do is vontae davis and a 2nd or something

all my receivers except moss are on the block by the way. so is ronnie brown and so is ... just about anybody!

unless moss retires and in that case my pick to dcx is only a second rounder!

Smokey

Rorschach said:
There was no interest for him last season. I guess people saw first hand how jawesome he is!

I'll be on AIM later today probably around 4 or so Real Standard Time.

I was willing to go for Braylon with some other pieces when trying to get him from Striker, but I'm not willing to give up THIS much for a dude that continuously drops balls, much less to a division rival. :/ Even if he was great, I'd basically be giving you the ability to shut down the guy I just got. :p

He doesn't drop many balls in Madden contrary to his play in the NFL. But I knew you'd say no just because we're in the same division, thought I'd throw it out anyway though!

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Wellington said:
Forget it.

it was something along the lines of "Just remember who built your defense. Unless you want me to start revealing things.

Your welcome!

DCX

DCX
ph33nix said:
all my receivers except moss are on the block by the way. so is ronnie brown and so is ... just about anybody!

unless moss retires and in that case my pick to dcx is only a second rounder!

....if this happens my off season has officially gone to hell...

DCX

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
CB3 said:
it was something along the lines of "Just remember who built your defense. Unless you want me to start revealing things.

Your welcome!
We'll figure out our differences. I believe we get the NFC South next season.

Top Bottom