• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Rorschach

Smokey said:
He doesn't drop many balls in Madden contrary to his play in the NFL. But I knew you'd say no just because we're in the same division, thought I'd through it out anyway though!
Oh, I was basing it on our games plus the fact that he was 8 drops and only 616 yards and an 84 catch rating. DHB has 94 catch and still drops it so I think it might be my QB. :|

LiveWire said:
Don't listen to him DCX. All's fair when it comes to trade talks, especially when it involves screwing the Giants.

On second glance, Rors, why do you think you need WRs? Your guys are better rated than mine! :lol Or are Heyward-Bey and Schilens dropping too many for your tastes? I can understand wanting a good QB, though I think Pat White should be at least 80 next year with progression. But you could have three 85-89 OVR rated WRs with progression next season, that's awesome.
The dropped balls and the horribly run routes of DHB ( I can't tell you how many INTs are because he went the wrong fucking way). I need a real #1. I put some of the blame on White because guys with worse catch ratings are making incredible catches for other better QBs. I drop a fucking dime on DHB and he just lets it go through his hands. Schilens is going to be in the mid 80s for sure, but he gets clocked by all the cbs/safeties.

Plus, I'd love to get away with bullshit throws like the elite QBs and never make a wayward pass 10 feet over the WR. :D

And yeah, my WRs are better now that they progressed and you dumped poor Moss. :( Devin Thomas looks good, though.

LiveWire

TWITTER UPDATES

March 5, 2010 via TweetDeck

Adam_Schefter: RT @Extremeskins: Skins GM LiveWire has made an offer to Oakland GM Rorschach for CB Asomugha, player+draft picks offered

BigAT

LiveWire said:
TWITTER UPDATES

March 5, 2010 via TweetDeck

Adam_Schefter: RT @Extremeskins: Skins GM LiveWire has made an offer to Oakland GM Rorschach for CB Asomugha, player+draft picks offered

So it begins...

Haynesworth and a 1st rounder at minimum.

Nightz

LiveWire I still want DeAngelo Hall. I dream of having DeAngelo on one side and Leon Hall on the other. They shall be known as the Halls of Justice.

Edit: Or this...

180286b.jpg

DCX said:
....if this happens my off season has officially gone to hell...

DCX

well hey I'd rather NOT have him retire. he might drop but he's still a #1 receiver so this trade's still a win-win!

LiveWire

March 5, 2010 via TweetAdder

John_Clayton:RT @RealRedskins: Skins GM LiveWire: "We will not be deterred, we expect Nnamdi in DC next season."

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Nightz said:
LiveWire I still want DeAngelo Hall. I dream of having DeAngelo on one side and Leon Hall on the other. They shall be known as the Halls of Justice.

Edit: Or this...

180286b.jpg
:lol :lol :lol

LiveWire

Nightz said:

I'll always listen to offers for any of my players...

TheCrow

I might be willing to trade some of my CBs for players/picks. Probably even Champ but I'll know for sure after progression. I'll be on AIM if anyone is interested in working on a trade.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
TheCrow said:
I might be willing to trade some of my CBs for players/picks. Probably even Champ but I'll know for sure after progression. I'll be on AIM if anyone is interested in working on a trade.

I want your DB's

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
92 rated super awesome amazing jizz pants worthy LT can me had for a 80+ rated CB!

ladainian.jpg

In light of Randy Moss not regressing, and Bess, Ginn, and Camarillo getting improvements, having a good catching HB in Addai, and Kelly James with his improvement, has lead me to do this:

RONNIE BROWN'S ASS IS ON THE BLOCK

He doesn't want to be second banana to kelly!

Looking for offensive line, or secondary help.

TheCrow

CB3 said:
I want your DB's
I'll need your entire draft for any of my dbs. I rather play it safe and keep them all. I don't really have any needs. :3

On second thought, I might be willing to part with Wilhite. Send me an offer.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Michael Johnson, 83 rated Safety, available for a second round pick.

Here's the deal. This is our last season. Why waste time drafting a safety that won't develop into near as good a player as Johnson in time.

If you're in win now mode, and need a safety, a second rounder isn't much to give up!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Rorschach said:
Got a great QB or WR? Let's talk!

haha

You won the Superbowl, no one likes to trade with the champ.

Rorschach

Matrix said:
haha

You won the Superbowl, no one likes to trade with the champ.
Why? Champ has good wares! My money is good here!

Lol before no one wanted to trade with me anyway. Oh well, just another off-season where I get cockblocked for trades!

Matrix

Mrbob said:
Cutler up to 92 now.

Jcut20.jpg

:lol :lol

I'll give you Dan Orlovsky for Cutler, fair trade boobles.

LukeSmith

On the block:

Maurice Jones-Drew [93]
Likes - running out of the I, catching passes in the flats
Dislikes - Running out of Luke's zebra sets

Wants: Shutdown corner or picks

Rorschach

I'm still entertaining offers for McFadden (90), Asomugha (95), and Clark (80). No weak stuff, plz! Nnamdi is not just a CB, he's great on the run, on the rush, covering...whatever! One man wrecking crew. And he's a 90s rated safety if that's what you need! Elite!

Matrix

My biggest fear for trading for Asomugha is that I would suck with him. Great CB's have never seen the light of day in Houston. Do you manually control him Rors?

Rorschach

Matrix said:
My biggest fear for trading for Asomugha is that I would suck with him. Great CB's have never seen the light of day in Houston. Do you manually control him Rors?
Rarely. And by rarely, I mean I only controlled him like 5 times in the whole season lol. I control everyone but him because he takes care of shit himself. If you felt he needed help, all you'd have to do is take the safety and help him, but he's not gonna get beat easily. You won't get too many runs to his side going very far either since he can tackle guys. I usually switch to him and break fools on tosses.

[edit]
Receiving
LNG RCPT TDS YRDS
Broussard, E. 35 3 0 54
Gore, F. 70 3 1 85
Parrish, R. 9 2 1 11
Davis, V. 9 4 0 21
Royal, E. 55 2 0 86
Total 178 14 2 257

What don't you see here? Crabbles. The 93 rated WR. Yeah, he was thrown to once. Guess what happened?

FFMB INT SCK TCKL
Asomugha, N. 0 1 0 2

TheCrow

Rorschach said:
Rarely. And by rarely, I mean I only controlled him like 5 times in the whole season lol. I control everyone but him because he takes care of shit himself. If you felt he needed help, all you'd have to do is take the safety and help him, but he's not gonna get beat easily. You won't get too many runs to his side going very far either since he can tackle guys. I usually switch to him and break fools on tosses.

M&M can attest to that. :(

Matrix

Fuck the AJ for Asomugha trade feels like the thing I need to do coming off my shitty season with AJ and being in the same division as Peyton.

Then I go to actually having a good secondary to having average to below average WR's. I'm not sure I could win at all without the threat of someone like AJ on the field. I'm sure that helped Bjoerns game out.

My head hurts.

Lay off the crack Zep, wtf would you even think of trading him? :lol

Matrix

Zep said:
Johnson for Johnson!

We both win!

Bjoern > CJ

I win cause EA is stupid.

:lol @ cutting him

Striker

Matrix said:
Fuck the AJ for Asomugha trade feels like the thing I need to do coming off my shitty season with AJ and being in the same division as Peyton.

Then I go to actually having a good secondary to having average to below average WR's. I'm not sure I could win at all without the threat of someone like AJ on the field. I'm sure that helped Bjoerns game out.l
Personally I rather have a great defense than a great offense. Get on aim.

LukeSmith

Zep said:
Johnson for Johnson!

We both win!

Either he gets traded or I cut him tomorrow.

Big talk, is this just another hollow promise (like playing out your schedule) or can you back it up? :lol

Matrix

Striker said:
Personally I rather have a great defense than a great offense. Get on aim.

We will have to talk tomorrow on aim or through pm's here. My ichat is acting funky like usual on this mac and I'm too lazy to go into my office and turn on my other computer :( 3 am, I like to lay in bed like a fat slob with my laptop.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Zep said:
Johnson for Johnson!

We both win!

Either he gets traded or I cut him tomorrow.
Chris for Michael? Alright, tho I think that I am getting the short end of the stick on this deal.

Just drop Chris and I'll drop Michael.

Rorschach said:
I'm still entertaining offers for McFadden (90), Asomugha (95), and Clark (80). No weak stuff, plz! Nnamdi is not just a CB, he's great on the run, on the rush, covering...whatever! One man wrecking crew. And he's a 90s rated safety if that's what you need! Elite!

I know you want ronnie brown

Smokey

Chargers trade block

Cromartie (CB) - 88
Jammer (CB) - 87
Sproles (RB) - 85
Kevin Ellison (SS) - 76

My phone is waiting!

Primarily interested in draft picks, but open to anything!

LiveWire

Smokey said:
Chargers trade block

Cromartie (CB) - 88
Jammer (CB) - 87
Sproles (RB) - 85
Kevin Ellison (SS) - 76

My phone is waiting!

Primarily interested in draft picks, but open to anything!

Out of my office eating lunch at the moment; will send your front office a trade offer within the next hour.

LiveWire

ESPN -- BREAKING NEWS

March 8th, 2010 - filed 1:47PM EST

Washington, DC -- Rumors are swirling this afternoon about a potential blockbuster trade between the Washington Redskins and the San Diego Chargers. On the table for both teams are high-profile veteran players. Both Washington and San Diego front office representatives declined to comment on any trade rumors.

Top Bottom