• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

Rorschach

I offered Matrix a trade for Bowe. Just so no one goes accusing me of back door commish dealings. He has posted several times that he's up for trade, so... yeah. There you go.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Livewire has offered me a deal for Bowe too and as of now Livewire has the inside edge with what he's offering. I have no clue if I should post what people are offering. After the whole bs thing with my last trade I don't know how to work these out.

Matrix said:
Livewire has offered me a deal for Bowe too and as of now Livewire has the inside edge with what he's offering. I have no clue if I should post what people are offering. After the whole bs thing with my last trade I don't know how to work these out.

matrix you have some solid pieces on your team. the offensive line is garbage and you could use some better secondary help, but wow trading away a top 10 WR (young) to "build for the future"? i just dont get it. you're not going to find better talent quickly even if you were to get a top 5 pick.

not trying to queer anyones deal but you need to be patient with your roster. things can change quickly!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I'm going to take these one at a time, cause I opened up a can of worms for myself by offering everyone. I'm getting way too many pm's to keep up.

So first on the table of players anyone would give a shit about is Bowe....

Rors gave me an offer
Livewire gave me an offer

People who are interested in other players I will get back to you after this deal is complete. Please post in here who you are interested in and what you are willing to give up.

Again I'm looking for draft picks and defenders that can fill the slot of the player im parting with.

Fmt, I can't deal with this shit anymore. It's so bad playing with this team that I'm only playing so I don't ruin the league by quitting. I'd rather start from complete scratch and build the team to my liking. I get no joy out of playing and Bowe gets me nothing because everyone doubles him all game.

LiveWire

Hey Matrix I sent you a PM with an offer that's even better I think. Let me know what you think, I'd like to close this deal ASAP if you're willing.

Matrix

You and Rors are going back and forth via pm's, I'm weighing my options.

I also have this feeling CK is going to lose his mind cause I'm talking trades at 1 am est in the morning when most people sleep.

LiveWire

OK np, I'm gonna head down to the 7-11 on the corner and get some Red Bull, I've got my war room all set up otherwise. ;)

OK, I'm back. F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5

Matrix

FrenchMovieTheme said:
better hope these trades happen before the final 2 games are finished. no extensions ladies ;)

Don't make me Bud Adams you like I did Bob.

Matrix

Changed my mine, only one for trade as of now is Bowe. I'm 100% set on trading him because he's surrounded by shit and he needs out. I can't get him to play up to his skill level with what I have around him.

I cant handle playing the rest of these games at all if I start trading my best defenders for picks. I'll save that time for FA and the draft.

Matrix

Ive done some talking with Rors and well I made a thread to truly explain myself.

Okay, so right now that 2nd and 4th rounder for Porter is up in the air. If that goes through I'm taking that deal. if not, I have also:

a conditional deal---2nd rounder for porter, if he retires after this year, it becomes a 4th
and someone else straight up offered a 2nd

...keep negotiating ladies! (although I will have this shit settled by tonight)

Mrbob

Pheeniks pal lets chat before the last game is done tonight.

I'll be home around 8:15cst, but I gotta head out right away....I want in on the Porter sweepstakes.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Mrbob said:

I'll be home around 8:15cst, but I gotta head out right away....I want in on the Porter sweepstakes.

You run a 4-3 Defense. Are you sure about that

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
yeah. it does. Putting a pure pass rusher in a 4-3 defense would mean that you better be blitzing him every down. Getting caught in coverage with Joey Porter is trouble. His run D would be an improvement but he would probably take a hit in passing D.

I think the 9ers play a 3-4 so i could see FMT's interest.

Mrbob said:

no, I'm not negotiating with you.

1) you took the heat away from me in season 2 of 2k9
2) when you stole the heat you refused to trade me udonis haslem
3) you tried taking the heat from me in 2k10
4) you drafted kelly james even though i and everyone else was screaming in the chat room DO NOT TAKE KELLY JAMES and you claimed to not see it even though you had enough time to troll me in that room. hmm
5) i believe i have a winner (TBA when I get home), unless FMT steps up his offer

karma's a bitch.

Mrbob

:lol

I really want a cornerback or safety! Fiddy give me old man buckets at safety! I'll entertain offers for a 78+ rated player at either position!

LiveWire

It may be a little late, but I want to see what kind of offers I get. It's open season on Redskins players, if you're interested, PM me.

LiveWire said:
It may be a little late, but I want to see what kind of offers I get. It's open season on Redskins players, if you're interested, PM me.

is that ho albert haynesworth still up for trade

Wellington said:
Yeah it does dude. Especially against the TE cheesers.
I would imagine people going for porter know what they are looking for though, a blitzing lb. I just meant switching lbs positions isn't a big deal in madden as in it won't drop their ratings. But yes you are right he isn't going to be good covering guys.

Smokey

Middle
Line
Backer

I'm willing to offer draft pick(s).

pheeniks u ass.

you're in eternal tank mode. nothing is ever going to save you.

i hate your guts

Mrbob

Trade rumors suggest the Skins and Bears may be closing on a deal, but there are a couple issues that might blow the whole thing up and make it fall apart! Stay tuned!

LiveWire

BREAKING NEWS -- ESPN SPORTSCENTER UPDATE

Adam Schefter reporting:

WASHINGTON, DC
-- In the waning hours of the GAF NFL trade deadline, the Washington Redskins are rumored to have agreed upon an astonishing 3 separate trades.

According to an NFL source, they have agree to deals with the Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints. Complete details have yet to surface, but rumor has it that several high profile players from all 4 teams are involved in the trade, as well as several draft picks.

DEVELOPING...

Don't be mad Smokey. I've watched you swindle people for years, and I will never be a victim of that bullshit. and hey if I don't win a game then that means another kick ass #1 pick!

Congratulations to SABLE FUCKING HOLIC! Now that's a real man who knows how to get a deal done like a gentleman!

Porter has been traded for his 2nd and 4th rounders!

Smokey

ph33nix said:
Don't be mad Smokey. I've watched you swindle people for years, and I will never be a victim of that bullshit. and hey if I don't win a game then that means another kick ass #1 pick!

Congratulations to SABLE FUCKING HOLIC! Now that's a real man who knows how to get a deal done like a gentleman!

Porter has been traded for his 2nd and 4th rounders!

Guess what bitch? Eat it:

Smokey said:
DEVELOPING STORY

The Green Bay Packers have agreed to trade Nick Barnett (MLB) to the San Diego Chargers for their 1st round pick in the Season 3 Rookie draft.

This move immediately improves the MLB core of the Chargers and their 3-4 scheme. Barnett will have an immediate impact and will make his debut against the Seattle Chickenhawks.

Better and younger than bitch ass Porter.

I win.

DCX

DCX
Atlanta,GA

The Atlanta Falcons made a big move at the start of the season that put the wheels in motion at an overhual in the ATL. LT..Antoine Cason and a second round pick who eventually became dynamic rb/return man Devontae Sanders for Altered Beast Turner and Jamal Anderson.

The trade made waves throughout the league and especially when the Falcons came out of the gate stumbling.

Second year GM DCX decided that the problem is more with the defense rather who's running out of the backfield .

With that said, the Atlanta Falcons are proud to report that pending official approval we welcome olb Brian Orakpo and CB Fred Smoot in exchange we send CB Antoine Cason a second round pick and olb Stephon Nicholas.

DCX

LiveWire

BREAKING NEWS -- ESPN SPORTSCENTER UPDATE

Adam Schefter reporting:

WASHINGTON, DC
-- In the waning hours of the GAF NFL trade deadline, the Washington Redskins are rumored to have agreed upon an astonishing 3 separate trades.

According to an NFL source, they have agree to deals with the Chicago Bears, Atlanta Falcons and the New Orleans Saints.

Official details have now surfaced.

The Redskins have traded FS LaRon Landry and CB Carlos Rogers to the Chicago Bears in return for LB Lance Briggs.

They have also traded LB Brian Orakpo and CB Fred Smoot to the Atlanta Falcons in return for CB Antoine Cason, LB Stephen Nicholas and Atlanta's 2nd round pick in 2010.

And finally, the Redskins traded LB Rocky McIntosh and their 1st round pick in 2010 to the New Orleans Saints for DE Will Smith.

"We're excited to have these new players join our team," Redskins owner LiveWire said on Friday night. "We hope that their presence on the team will help give us the spark that we're looking for defensively."

The Redskins announced the the players will be traded prior to the start of week 7. All 4 defensive players being sent to the Redskins will assume starting roles and are expected to play in Washington's week 7 game against Philadelphia at FedEx Field.

Nightz

OMG, you just picked up

will-smith.jpg

Top Bottom