• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

(360) Unofficial NeoGAF Madden League Trading Block Thread: Other People's Trash...

DCX

DCX
LukeSmith said:
I will always be looking to move in the draft, either up or down if the price is right. I'm looking for help in the back 7 on D.
I have a SS who could be moved. William Moore. 82 rating and 26 yrs old.

DCX

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Still in the playoffs, but Here's what I'd be interested in moving

My 1st Round Draft Pick
Justin Fargis (HB)
Lawrence Marony (HB)
Wes Welker (WR) high asking price*
L. Coles (WR)
Kevin Walter (WR)
Vince Wilfork (DT)
L. Warren (RE/DT)
Richard Seymour (LE/DT)
Derrick Burgess (OLB is not an OLB, but DE)
James Sanders (Safety)
Possible Offensive Lineman

Though not ALL of them, especially the 4 linemen. I'd go as far as trading 2 of the 4.

Looking for combinations that I don't know of quite yet:
Any 1st round pick
Decent speed back (in the mold of Sproles) 85+ rating
Defensive Secondary (CB's or Safeties) 84+ rated plus certain coverage ratings
OLB (85+)
Young Offensive line talent. (not really important, if the league doesn't go on more than 1 or 2 more years :p)

LiveWire

Lonestar said:
Still in the playoffs, but Here's what I'd be interested in moving

My 1st Round Draft Pick
Justin Fargis (HB)
L. Coles (WR)
Kevin Walter (WR)
Vince Wilfork (DT)
L. Warren (RE/DT)

What's the asking price for Vince?

Lonestar

LiveWire said:
What's the asking price for Vince?

I added more info, but I'm not going into detail, one because I'm still in the playoffs. I'm also at work, and don't have access to good info, to dictate what each guy could be worth. Plus, offseason ratings changes, plus whatever becomes available in the draft, will change everything.

It's more of a starting list to go off of.

Lonestar

CB3 said:
i like how your at work yet you've been posting non stop all morning :lol

:D

I'm supposed to be cleaning this office, but so many people are out on deliveries or whatever... :D

It's more like "I've got to be on my toes in case I need to shut this down"/Not having access to Sable's script on this computer (I'm not in my normal office)

Yeah, I don't want to be here. At all.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Lonestar said:
:D

I'm supposed to be cleaning this office, but so many people are out on deliveries or whatever... :D

It's more like "I've got to be on my toes in case I need to shut this down"/Not having access to Sable's script on this computer (I'm not in my normal office)

Yeah, I don't want to be here. At all.
L4D tonight?

Lonestar

CB3 said:
L4D tonight?

Sure, I don't think there are any bowl games that I care about, and certainly not MNF. Something similar, time wise, to last night, is fine.

:lol @ L4D2 making it into this topic :lol

Rorschach

Is Seymour still overpriced? :p If not, I'd be interested.

Wellington said:
It's a tough sell to receive a guy like Rice and give up a top ten pick considering guys like Leron James, Giovanni Girley, and Joey Keller that were available in the last draft. Even guys that are not 99 speed are really good like the guys DM and AT drafted.
Thanks for the copy/paste job, tiburon!

Hopefully, next year they won't be so fucking lazy.

CB3

i did it just to piss Fifty off

05627-4.jpg

Lonestar

Rorschach said:
Is Seymour still overpriced? :p If not, I'd be interested.

I've just got to wait to see what the market will pay. I don't feel comfortable in saying a particular draft round for him. Since some people's 1st round picks aren't worth much more than other's 2nd round picks. I don't know what his ratings will dip down to. Or if I'd want player/s instead of draft picks.

Fifty

Ray Rice will be progressing. If you trade for him before that happens, you're getting good value!

Looking for: 1st round pick/LB/CB (would be willing to trade one of my starters @ CB and Rice for an elite CB and a pick)

Striker

Names that are available:

WR Vincent Jackson (yeah, if we had CAP, I wouldn't think about it, but fuck you EA!)
LG Eric Steinbach
OLB Chris Gocong
SS Brodney Pool

Looking For:

Help at Safety, CB, OLB, and DE (3-4!)

Striker

On topic of Gocong...

FMT, have you decided our FA ordeal?

I am sure it can't, or won't, be like last off-season FA where guys cut backup FB or guards, whereas a team like mine was forced to cut a starting CB, DE, and HB. :\

CB3

he said it it would be only two guys this time, with FB's and that shit not allowed

i haven't finalized it yet. but kickers and punters are absolutely off the table. i'm not sure about offensive lineman. i got one in last years FA draft and it really helped me out (of course he was rated an 88), but if people want it to be JUST receivers, te's, qb's, rb's, and defense then i dont see that as being unfair.

lets see what happens after the season is over and progressions go through

LiveWire

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i haven't finalized it yet. but kickers and punters are absolutely off the table. i'm not sure about offensive lineman. i got one in last years FA draft and it really helped me out (of course he was rated an 88), but if people want it to be JUST receivers, te's, qb's, rb's, and defense then i dont see that as being unfair.

Allow O-linemen, just make them minimum of 80.

FrenchMovieTheme said:

I got a lineman as well through FA and think they are helpful unlike fbs and punters/kickers

DMczaf

Antonio Bryant WR is on the market. Best offer wins!

29 years old, 87 Overall

Rors has made an offer, who wants to try to top him?

GCQuinton

DeAngelo Williams (HB) is on the block.

28 years old, 95 overall (before offseason progression)

Mainly looking for a #1 WR or a top ten draft pick, but will listen to all offers.

Lonestar

GCQuinton said:
DeAngelo Williams (HB) is on the block.

28 years old, 95 overall (before offseason progression)

Mainly looking for a #1 WR or a top ten draft pick, but will listen to all offers.

Wes Welker!

Lonestar

Fifty said:
I wouldn't approve that! He'd be worth Boldin for sure, but I don't need another RB.

Well, it wouldn't be a straight up trade, but He's my highest rated WR!

i can tell you guys right now im going to be more strict on "good teams" acquiring more talent after the backlash of the turner trade!

in other words, you won't be seeing tom brady on the bills anytime soon..... but i will allow daw to trade Jbust back to the raiders.

Lonestar

FrenchMovieTheme said:
i can tell you guys right now im going to be more strict on "good teams" acquiring more talent after the backlash of the turner trade!

in other words, you won't be seeing tom brady on the bills anytime soon..... but i will allow daw to trade Jbust back to the raiders.

Is there anyone I can trade Brady, Welker, or some of my DT/DE's to???

Lonestar

Brady's only going for Top 5 pick or a Boatload of decent defensive players and Rex Grossman.

if joey keller can do good, i'm sure someone else would be able to use reggie bush appropriately. I'll entertain any offer. also anybody want shockey?

Top Bottom