• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

3DS owners, what are you currently playing?

Neo Dark

just finished bravely default

what the hell was that

That would be the prequel to Bravely Second.

In all seriousness though, thanks for reminding me that I need to get back into that game. Maybe I'll finish it in a year... but for now it's Smash Bros. for me

Xhorder

Currently going through my second run in 999, trying to get ending I need to get to get the true ending in my next run (If I can be bothered). Great game all in all. After that I want to get back to Fire Emblem Awakening and hopefully by that time Fantasy Life will have arrived.

IMG_1637_zps3b7ab008.jpg

Plus digital Animal Crossing + Tomodachi Life errrday

After I'm done with all of these (yeah right) then I have a 10+ game 3DS backlog -_-

nin64

Neo Member
Fire Emblem: The Secret Stones.

Yes, it's one of the ambassador games that I thought I won't play it.
But one day I read a thread like "FFT vs FE " here and decided to give it a try.
It's amazingly good and damn I restart countless times to save my characters so my progress is kind of slow.

I'll get my Smash in few days and hopefully I can beat this game before that.

I also bought Awakening on the Smash eshop sales. Thanks GAF for introducing a great series to me.

yayaba

3DS is gaming nirvana.

Wife and I are still clocking in close to 2 hours a day in Animal Crossing. AC has been the most fun I've had in a game in a long while, namely because my wife is hooked on it as well and she rarely plays games besides iOS games.

I also finally finished NSMB2 today after about 10 total hours of gametime. Pretty great game, I liked it way more than I expected to given the negative reviews about it. Not sure I'm going to invest in the time to do coin rush or get a million coins though since my backlog is huge. It's kind of feeling like a one and done game to me.

I started Cave Story last month for about an hour or two so I'm going to work my way through that slowly while playing more AC.

Haven't even bought Smash yet :(

Hedge

Fantasy Life. So far I'm 70 hours in, and I'm not even close to being bored.
Seriously is one of the best games I've played on the system.

casiopao

you can do it, dd!

join me, AniHawk and the other eight people

I am one of those eight people lol. And i said even with how bad Chap 5 and 6, i still love the hell of that game. 96 hours lol.

Currently Playing Tomodachi Life after finishing Unlimited Red One Piece perfect.

Preparing my body for Layton vs Phoenix Wright i guess?

casiopao

3DS is gaming nirvana.

Wife and I are still clocking in close to 2 hours a day in Animal Crossing. AC has been the most fun I've had in a game in a long while, namely because my wife is hooked on it as well and she rarely plays games besides iOS games.

I also finally finished NSMB2 today after about 10 total hours of gametime. Pretty great game, I liked it way more than I expected to given the negative reviews about it. Not sure I'm going to invest in the time to do coin rush or get a million coins though since my backlog is huge. It's kind of feeling like a one and done game to me.

I started Cave Story last month for about an hour or two so I'm going to work my way through that slowly while playing more AC.

Haven't even bought Smash yet :(

After u finishes AC(Or getting bored on it) Go try Tomodachi Collection there. U will be crazily happy there with all the crazy and funny comedy in the game.

Qasiel

Smash Bros for me at the moment. I'm really wanting to pick up Bravely Default, as I love a good RPG, but I haven't quite got around to picking it up yet. Is it really as good as GAF claims?

Vee_One

Smash Bros for me at the moment. I'm really wanting to pick up Bravely Default, as I love a good RPG, but I haven't quite got around to picking it up yet. Is it really as good as GAF claims?

Half the game is good
You could play halfway through and be satisfied

desverger

I wish I was playing SMTIV - but sadly I'm living in Europe :(

Currently playing The Keep - excellent little dungeon crawler that came out of nowhere!

maxcriden

Legend of Zelda : ALBW

I'm in love :)

Just started this as well, two hours in. Would be the first Zelda game I ever finish, and I intend to. Music is on point!

Glad to hear it. It's an amazing game.

Immediately go play LoZ: A Link to the Past once you finish A Link Between Worlds.

Edit: And I'm playing Pokémon Y

Just as a dissenting opinion, I strongly recommend you do not do this because the games are very similar in a lot of ways. It would be better IMO to switch to a 3D or an entirely different 2D Zelda after playing LBW as your next Zelda game that you play.

Swamped

Banned
grats

you're one of ten people on GAF to actually finish the game

I really should get around to finishing it...I got it at launch lol. I've just been distracted by so many other great 3DS games. Playing Curtain Call, just finished Prof Layton vs Phoenix Wright and I'm really struggling with the decision to wait on buying the Wii U version of smash or just give in and get the 3DS one.

The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening DX.

I was mulling over picking up Smash Bros but with the Wii U version only a month away, I decided to tackle my backlog.

mrback

I'm currently playing link between worlds on my 2ds which I'm really enjoying but the more I play the more I'm thinking this would look waaaay better in 3d. getting a japanese new 3ds this week so am tempted to get the game for that. is the japanese one playable for uk gamers does anyone know?

Peltz

I'm currently playing link between worlds on my 2ds which I'm really enjoying but the more I play the more I'm thinking this would look waaaay better in 3d. getting a japanese new 3ds this week so am tempted to get the game for that. is the japanese one playable for uk gamers does anyone know?

I don't think so... But yes, the game is glorious in 3D.

redcrayon

Clocking 50h of Fantasy Life. Really well done.

Spent this morning wondering what epic task I needed to do to reach Legendary Paladin status, after a lengthy battle with the
shadow dragon
. Burst out laughing when I realised that what would finally get me the last few points for the promotion I crave is some tasks I missed that involve collecting fruit. :D

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
Smaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaash

and Theatherhytm FF CC

Link Between Worlds is glorious in 3D, imo the best use of the effect on the 3DS.
And a UK game won't play on a Japanese (New) 3DS. It's region locked, if that's what you mean.

I wish I wasn't so poor, I bought Shadows of Modor because I bought into the release hype (totally worth it) but the game doesn't have the super lasting appeal that Smash or FF Curtain Call would have for me... So instead I'm playing some Animal Crossing again.

mrback

Link Between Worlds is glorious in 3D, imo the best use of the effect on the 3DS.
And a UK game won't play on a Japanese (New) 3DS. It's region locked, if that's what you mean.

No I was gonna buy the japanese version of the game but wondered if all the japanese text would be an issue, I reckon I could get by though as quite use to all the menus & stuff now.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Paper Mario: Sticker Star.
If I ignore the horrible decision to replace RPG elements with tedious item management, it's not bad. Fun story, annoying mechanics.

Top Bottom