• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

$50 PSN cards for $40 on Ebay, limited quantities

Anyone who can forward me two codes? I'll forward you the money through PayPal, since they're leaving out non-US accounts :/

Much oblidged if someone can help out.

Edit: Taken care of :)

Alphalpha

Neo Member
If someone could help me out with 2 codes, that would be great. Been fluffing around setting up a US paypal account etc, and it still won't let me purchase.

Can paypal money over immediately.

goonergaz

hhmmm...I need another $5, whats the cheapest way for a uk buyer to get $5 please?

sorted, I forgot I had some amazon credit :)

RDreamer

This thread just gave me a much happier birthday! Going to grab The Order and Middle Earth with this. That'll get me above 100 (just got some random DLC the other day). Fuck yeah.

How long does it take for them to email you the codes, though?

Derpyduck

Banned
Ended up using the credit to grab Mortal Kombat X, the season pass for Resogun, and Far Cry 4. It all cost about 102 dollars from my PSN wallet, but after I get 15 back, it will have actually cost me only 67.

I've been trying since yesterday and I keep getting an error where is says I'm not logged into PayPal or that it can't be processed. Nothing is working and I'm in the US. I can use paypal for anything else but not this order for some reason. I even put $40 into my account wallet and I still get issues (tried different browsers, clearing cookies, using eBay app, etc.) Any ideas? I would gladly pay someone for the code by paying directly through PayPal (I can stay logged into that site fine).

I've been trying since yesterday and I keep getting an error where is says I'm not logged into PayPal or that it can't be processed. Nothing is working and I'm in the US. I can use paypal for anything else but not this order for some reason. I even put $40 into my account wallet and I still get issues (tried different browsers, clearing cookies, using eBay app, etc.) Any ideas? I would gladly pay someone for the code by paying directly through PayPal (I can stay logged into that site fine).

I had the exact same issue when I tried to buy them from my work computer or even on my phone. Cleared cookies/did everything, no go. Then I get home and do it just fine from my desktop, don't know what to tell you.

I had the exact same issue when I tried to buy them from my work computer or even on my phone. Cleared cookies/did everything, no go. Then I get home and do it just fine from my desktop, don't know what to tell you.
:\ Did you use the same browser on your desktop? Also do you have money transferred to your PayPal account or did you try it using a credit card?

Cider

This is the third time this came back and every single time time I get "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

I quit life :(

zychi

Banned
This is the third time this came back and every single time time I get "We are not able to process your payment using your PayPal account at this time. Please return to the merchant's website and try using a different payment method (if available)."

Use mobile or the ebay app. I had the same problem a page back

Use mobile or the ebay app. I had the same problem a page back
I've been getting the same thing for days and nothing like that is working.

If you do it on mobile it will say you aren't logged into PayPal, and when you login it will just take you back to check out saying in red letters "You have been logged out of PayPal. Please select payment method." (Which of course is not offered, only that you need to log into PayPal first.)

:\ Did you use the same browser on your desktop? Also do you have money transferred to your PayPal account or did you try it using a credit card?

It was IE at work, Chrome on mobile and at home. I never keep a balance in my Paypal, just have it charge my credit card when I use it.

unrealist

Anyone kind Gaffer can assist me with the purchase of a code? I have a non US verified account and I can transfer the needful (i will pay the necessary fund transfer fees, if any) to you. Much appreciated!

Gurish

This is so frustrating seeing those sales, I have a PayPal but it wont accept non US account, why is that and why do they care?
So annoying as my Plus just ran out :(((

DoomGyver

In for two, I really don't have anything in particular I want to spend it on at the moment but I'm sure I'll use it by years end.

dEvAnGeL

this is the way to get the witcher 3 for 44 dollars, 40 for a 50 card and add another 5 to your wallet, that would get you 55 bucks, enough to buy the witcher 3 on psn

RDreamer

It was doing that to me too when I tried to add them to my cart and then buy. I just hit the buy now button, or whatever it was. Then it seemed to work.

Pezus

I can't buy this because I'm in Europe :(. Is there any chance a kind US resident buys 2 for me and I pay him immediately through Paypal?

Can't get past the error screen either. Tried it on safari, chrome and mozilla. Even cleared cookies and tried to buy one at a time as well. Looks like it's not happening. Ah well, maybe I'll get lucky when a member sells them on the B/S/T thread for the same price.

Here's one trick for people having problems buying this: wait 1 minute between each step, on a desktop browser.

Add to cart, wait 1 minute.
Start checkout, wait 1 minute.
Login to paypal, wait 1 minute.
whatever whatever, wait 1 minute

Basically just wait 1 minute for every click. It seems like eBay uses batch processed backends and for every step if you try to click through fast it is missing data and just errors out. Their systems must be a mess of old tech or something.

I bought 2 back in Nov, 2 when this came out earlier this week, and another one just now so you can definitely buy more than 2 or 4. I was getting errors up the wazoo the last 2 days I was trying to buy an extra one and still got it with waiting 1 minute, but one time it worked.

Fisty

Preordered Bloodborne and bought DA:I Deluxe, Bloodborne doesnt have the timer when I check store/library, says Pre-order /$59.99... also cant download DA:I Deluxe, says Buy $41.99 instead of Download in both rhe store and in Library. Restored licenses and everything... cant seem to get it going. All my other games are fine...

Here's one trick for people having problems buying this: wait 1 minute between each step, on a desktop browser.

Add to cart, wait 1 minute.
Start checkout, wait 1 minute.
Login to paypal, wait 1 minute.
whatever whatever, wait 1 minute

Basically just wait 1 minute for every click. It seems like eBay uses batch processed backends and for every step if you try to click through fast it is missing data and just errors out. Their systems must be a mess of old tech or something.

I bought 2 back in Nov, 2 when this came out earlier this week, and another one just now so you can definitely buy more than 2 or 4. I was getting errors up the wazoo the last 2 days I was trying to buy an extra one and still got it with waiting 1 minute, but one time it worked.
I tried this with Buy It Now, didn't work. Then I tried it by adding to the shopping cart and I got this error for the first time: "Unfortunately, these items are not available. They may have been purchased already or the item listing has expired." Change is good! Trying again with the shopping cart and 1 minute intervals.

EDIT: Nope, it's a no go.

Would anyone be willing to sell me their code and I'll pay directly through PayPal? Go ahead and PM me if so.

I would gladly pay via paypal if someone would be kind enough to help me out! Its frustrating not being able to take advantage of this deal, especially since I have made payments previously to american merchants with paypal! I'd like two cards please.

Ebay hates Indians. Or I guess Ebay hates all Non-US Citizens would be more accurate. WTF!

Anyone willing to help a UK Gaffer get a couple of codes? let me know and I can pay via PP instantly once I receive the codes (I have positive feedback on the BST here)

Let me know please guys and gals

ksdixon

goddamit. ebay won't let me sign-in properly, just has a white page. on top of that even if i could get ebay to work i would need to make a usa paypal.

anyone willing to purchase 1 or 2 of these cards and give me the download codes? I have money waiting in either my bank account or uk paypal account to give you.

dotdotdot

Neo Member
I am not able to pay this auction using paypal. I am in the US and keep getting the same error. Paypal is of no help either. They keep telling me I need to email them from a confirmed email address, even though I am. This is fucking frustrating!

Derpyduck

Banned
Preordered Bloodborne and bought DA:I Deluxe, Bloodborne doesnt have the timer when I check store/library, says Pre-order /$59.99... also cant download DA:I Deluxe, says Buy $41.99 instead of Download in both rhe store and in Library. Restored licenses and everything... cant seem to get it going. All my other games are fine...

Go into safe mode and rebuild the library. I've had to do that about 6 times since the last stability update. It's getting ridiculous.

Top Bottom