• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

zEEf0OB.gif
Thank you. It is a scary place. :<

And good morning.

StayDead

I've become somewhat more lazy since getting to my dads. Admittedly I've not fellt well but today I woke up to my alarm at 9AM and the next thing I knew it was half 10 (this was hours ago though) and I've felt tired all day since.

Back when I lived with my Mum I had to get up at a certain time to get her breakfast to take with her tablets, but now I haven't got anyone shouting at me to get me up (well other than my little sister waking me up at 7 when everyone else is getting ready for work/school and me going back to bed).

Gonna start looking for some part time (preferabbly as I'm still a student and dont think I could handle study and a full time job concurrently) tomorrow/wednesday after I finish my uni assignment (gotta keep rechecking it then just send it) at maybe Tesco or something since it's only 5 minutes walk away. It's just so much effort *falls asleep*

Anything good?

Oh yea! Then again I am hesitent to recommend stuff to people cause I am very easy to please. If the art is good and it has cute things I like it hehe..

Of the most recent stuff I watched I loved

Gj-Bu
Amagi Brilliant Park
I can't understand what my husband is saying (short series but must watch!)

Haha. I saw that bottom one on crunchy thought it looked cute, and everyone's been talking up Amagi, so I'll check them out after Good Luck Girl.

Top Bottom