• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

StayDead

I got this assignment that I need to give in tomorrow and reading the marking structure I swear they seem to be judging something completely different to what I'm doing, because I'm doing a development project (aka making a program) and they seem to want arguments with evidence and diagrams, I'm somewhat bewildered to how I'm supposed to add those haha

Might just add a few screenshots to illustrate what I'm going on about (as I'm working on a project I started last year, remember that tournament stats thing I went on about for a few weeks?)

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Good morning all! Sorry for not being around much the last few days, but I do have news! I am now engaged to my gf :D.

HkMg62N.gif

TUSR

Banned
I got this assignment that I need to give in tomorrow and reading the marking structure I swear they seem to be judging something completely different to what I'm doing, because I'm doing a development project (aka making a program) and they seem to want arguments with evidence and diagrams, I'm somewhat bewildered to how I'm supposed to add those haha

Might just add a few screenshots to illustrate what I'm going on about (as I'm working on a project I started last year, remember that tournament stats thing I went on about for a few weeks?)
See if anyone has last years answers?

Acid08

Banned
Been working my way through the series, I really like it! Just some good fun, and I find myself laughing a lot which is surprising to me. I'm not typically into the super saccharine stuff but K-On just works. Finished episode 20 of season 2 yesterday and that was my favorite one so far, loved seeing more of their on stage antics and everyone supporting them :')

Mugi and Mio are my favs so far but I really do like everyone a lot.

Ui is secret fav tho

Been working my way through the series, I really like it! Just some good fun, and I find myself laughing a lot which is surprising to me. I'm not typically into the super saccharine stuff but K-On just works. Finished episode 20 of season 2 yesterday and that was my favorite one so far, loved seeing more of their on stage antics and everyone supporting them :')

Ui is secret fav tho

Hello there!

mrtn5lvser.gif

Ui is secret fav tho

Acid! Didn't expect to see ya here buddy :)

Glad you are enjoying the show.

Ui is secret fav tho
You've come a long way!

StayDead

Went to go see my mum today. Had my money ready for the bus, step on and get told they only accept oyster cards.

saaaaaaaaaaay whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I know this is technically a London borough or atleast the bus goes through London but I've never been on a bus before in my llife that doesn't accept cash. He even had a little payment window.

Cue me having to sort an oyster card. >_<

Went to go see my mum today. Had my money ready for the bus, step on and get told they only accept oyster cards.

saaaaaaaaaaay whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. I know this is technically a London borough or atleast the bus goes through London but I've never been on a bus before in my llife that doesn't accept cash. He even had a little payment window.

Huh. Strange.

Forgot you were in England :eek: That's a bummer mang

Top Bottom