• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

That gif...

5ogevil7dumk.gif

PillarEN

Hey K-On Gaf. First post here after my account was activated today. You guys were the reason I eventually checked out the show. I loved it. and while I was watching I would pop in here often and lurk to see what was up. Thought this community was great so I figured why not jump in here to start on GAF.

Hey K-On Gaf. First post here after my account was activated today. You guys were the reason I eventually checked out the show. I loved it. and while I was watching I would pop in here often and lurk to see what was up. Thought this community was great so I figured why not jump in here to start on GAF.

Aww thanks Pillar! Glad you are able to join us now :)

6KpdnJ1.gif

Hey hey!

e637uohl.gif

How cute that you'd spend your first post here.

Welcome, have some tea and enjoy the place. A lot of really cool people here, So don't be afraid to stick around, nobody bites...well, except maybe Aiko ;o

Josephl64

Hey, and welcome :)

Welcome! It's really nice here! Hope you enjoy!

bmMUv6q.jpg

Hey! My account was also activated today.

I'm still getting used to posting on GAF, but this great community seems to be a good place to start.

PillarEN

I'm still getting used to posting on GAF, but this great community seems to be a good place to start.

Nice! Posting in community threads that are very tight is a little intimidating at first. Feels good to have someone else come along with me. But yeah this community thread always came off as very kind.

Oh and I'm not a fan of being bitten haha.

Dezner

Welcome! ^o^ *hugz* My first post was in here too, after months of lurking! I love these guys! <3

Also a big welcome to you too! :D *hugz*

LOLDSFAN

Welcome!

tumblr_nipdk5218M1rercezo2_500.gif

Aiko does bite.

TUSR

Banned
-Think before you post
-Don't watch anime mike recommends
-Don't post in controversial topic threads
-Hold off on posting Lewds until you're a member
-Aiko is wrong most of the time
-actually watch k-on
-line is garbage and so is Skype

Acid08

Banned
Are K-On College and High School worth reading? The anime ended on a pretty perfect note, kinda worried that these would feel pretty unnecessary.

GrandHusk

-Think before you post
-Don't watch anime mike recommends
-Don't post in controversial topic threads
-Hold off on posting Lewds until you're a member
-Aiko is wrong most of the time
-actually watch k-on
-line is garbage and so is Skype

- If you have to think don't post
- Watch anime with us!
- Don't enter in controversial topic threads
- Don't post lewds in gaf. Use twitter for that
- This is correct
- You are too savvy TUSR
- line is fun, Skype not so much

:p

Josephl64

welcome, hope you enjoy it here

Nice! Posting in community threads that are very tight is a little intimidating at first. Feels good to have someone else come along with me. But yeah this community thread always came off as very kind.

Oh and I'm not a fan of being bitten haha.

I'm pretty skiddish myself which is why I don't post that often, I do lurk here constantly though :)

Are K-On College and High School worth reading? The anime ended on a pretty perfect note, kinda worried that these would feel pretty unnecessary.

I wouldn't just jump in the manga side with K-ON! College. Start from the beginning with the manga since the overall tone is slightly different between the two mediums. The only real problem I have with K-ON! College and High School is with the way they don't have a satisfying ending like how the original series did, but otherwise I like them.

no my mouse is starting to break and i really like using the scroll wheel to scroll through this thread and stuff so if it breaks won't be easy to scroll through this thread :(

GrandHusk

no my mouse is starting to break and i really like using the scroll wheel to scroll through this thread and stuff so if it breaks won't be easy to scroll through this thread :(
This thread doesn't move that fast this days
you don't have to scroll here much anymore

Top Bottom