• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

GrandHusk

Hey, welcome aboard too! Grab some tea and biscuits. ;p
tumblr_ltx3sfUacB1qjxm01o1_500.gif

Acid08

Banned
I wouldn't just jump in the manga side with K-ON! College. Start from the beginning with the manga since the overall tone is slightly different between the two mediums. The only real problem I have with K-ON! College and High School is with the way they don't have a satisfying ending like how the original series did, but otherwise I like them.

Thanks dude! I'll just check out all of the manga, only four volumes and they're pretty cheap on Amazon.

PillarEN

Evening. I'm about to make myself dinner and wanted to ask you all which tea I should make to go with it. My 4 options are:
- Italian Almond
- Perfect Ceylon
- Rose with French Vanilla
- Berry Sensation

PillarEN

Alright. We'll go with that. Opted for beer during dinner cause a had some meat and pasta. Now I'll enjoy some tea and Bayonetta (Wii U version) before I call it a day.

What happened?
there was storm that formed over new england that ended up spreading over whole world

and it turned the entire earth and everything on it into pizza

humans became made of cheese and pizza sauce with pizza crust bones and stuff

the dream ended with a news reporter being turned to pizza and declaring that his master has ordered him to devour himself and he started to eat his hands

i think the meaning behind the dream is: i want fucking pizza

LOLDSFAN

I remember saying I would watch Yuru Yuri if there was a 2nd season. Now they're going to have 3 seasons and I still haven't bothered watching. :p

Top Bottom