• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

Hnnnngggh... I missed some meowrnings today

Did you start OreShura?

Not yet, probably start tomorrow. Just finished Barakamon tonight, amazing show.

tumblr_n97asryANv1qlmegvo1_500.gif

Sölf

im gonna be honest, i find modern western animated shows better than modern japanese animated shows

gravity falls >>>> u

I am not even watching that (exception is MLP, Gravity Falls just isn't my kind of coffee, I saw 2 or 3 episodes and it's not my kind of humor). But I am talking about the HBO and other shows, Arrow (I just started, episoer 6), The Flash, Gotham, Person of Interest, House of Cards... damn, and still have to watch Vikings. D:

Good morning!

Added Barakamon to the long list of shows I need to watch ;).

Awesome, I really loved it!

I can see why Mike said it was kinda like Non Non Biyori in a way. Country setting and relaxing. Let me know what you think!

Still jealous you got your K-On cards already! Mine have yet to show >.>

disregard that my county law prohibits discrimination in employment for sexual orientation and gender identity

this why south florida should be own state :mad:

StayDead

Looks like I'll be paying (once I get a job) over time for (part of the cost) of a Nikon D90 since my Step mum has one she's barely used with a Macro lens that she doesn't want anymore. result.

Looks like I'll be paying (once I get a job) over time for (part of the cost) of a Nikon D90 since my Step mum has one she's barely used with a Macro lens that she doesn't want anymore. result.

Very nice! I was looking at getting one of them but I ended up getting the D7000 I have now.

Top Bottom