• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

tc5gSs5.gif

LOLDSFAN

I don't like the GIF. I feel it's way overused on GAF and Florida isn't that bad imo anyway so it gets old seeing it every time there's a Florida thread.

I used to live in Florida and it's never bothered me, even with as much as it's posted :p

Besides, it seems most the crazy news story threads involve Florida, like the most recent with the Mom having an arrest warrant for not wanting her son to get circumcised >_>

Dezner

Hello to all of my favorite Keion friends! ^o^ Time to tell a little story about today! :p

---

So I wake up this morning and check outside my apartment door, where I see a mysterious package and bring it inside! :eek:

I carefully look it over and notice a cute ^.^ written on it, clearly this must be the calling card of the mysterious shipper! :D

Opening it, I was greatly surprised! The object of my dearest affection! ^_^

It's Rosalina! She'll fit right in with the rest! :eek:

---

Hehe, nah, I'm kidding. I'd like to give a big, BIG shout-out to my dearest Amiibro Onee-sama, Lee, for selling her to me! <3 *super hugz*

image.php

---

And also, YAY! POST #300! :D

Thanks for welcoming me, everybody! :3

PillarEN

It's raining and my favorite hockey team just got stomped. It's all good though as I have sweets from my dear grandmother to comfort me.

kirby-eating-food.gif

Top Bottom