• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

ErichWK

Hhhm, I actually have no idea... I'm not even sure where you'd find that kind of info. Maybe check the Let's Go! or Come With Me! live concert videos and see if they're mentioned in the credits or something. I assume they used the same band members for those.

I'll look into that. You'd think that such a beloved series we would know who the studio musicians are. I still am confused on who wrote all the music.

Morning all :)

tumblr_nbo97tS8ui1rbnx7io1_500.gif

It's Friday!

Good mo- ....er, evening! It's been a busy day, but I now have my n3DS XL. And MH4. Haven't done the transfer from my old XL yet, as my gf and I are in the Verizon store trying to get her phone fixed.

Only in stock at Best Buy, so I wasn't able to trade in my old 3DS and XL to get credit towards the purchase. Otherwise it's too expensive to justify buying at this point. I'm a poor student etc etc.

That's too bad :(. Hopefully you'll be able to do so sooner rather than later.

TUSR

Banned
That's too bad :(. Hopefully you'll be able to do so sooner rather than later.
Yeah I hope the trade in at EB/GS stays around, though I'm not really in a rush to get one. But if I trade in my two old consoles I get $180 off the n3DS, which is almost the whole purchase. Seems like a no brainer to upgrade, right?

Plus I wouldn't mind trying out MH4 and then Xenoblade when it comes out.

Top Bottom