• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

5th Anniversary K-ON! Community |OT5| Please Don’t Say “You Are Lazy!”

D3RANG3D

B9yIPq_CcAEs45j.jpg

It's very cold here, too. :<

It's like... 11 degrees farenheit outside... brrrrrr....
I usually walk or jog or skateboard or bicycle several miles outside every day.

But today... I think I'll just stay inside, too...
I could probably warm up if I put on enough clothes and started running really hard. But... I don't want to..

Brrrrr...

TUSR

Banned
n3DS update: The EB Games/GameStop in the municipality that doesn't have the shitty bylaw is allowing people to buy the n3DS in my city, then you can bring it to them and they will refund you for the whole price of the n3DS and then do the console trade in there under a new transaction.

AKA: They're going out of their way to circumvent the bylaw by allowing you to "return" the console at a different location.

n3DS update: The EB Games/GameStop in the municipality that doesn't have the shitty bylaw is allowing people to buy the n3DS in my city, then you can bring it to them and they will refund you for the whole price of the n3DS and then do the console trade in there under a new transaction.

AKA: They're going out of their way to circumvent the bylaw by allowing you to "return" the console at a different location.

lol wut.

That is madness.

Fun show. Kanarin is best girl.

4sfKsKD.jpg

Top Bottom