• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

XaosWolf

And here I was on nightshift without a game to play!
Hopefully I can finish it tonight as I'll be distracted by Zelda and Tearaway tomorrow. =D

Case 5 Spoiler Bandwagon:
WHAT.

Edit: Download done. Let's do this!
Edit 2: Best Epsiode opening ever:
THE ORCA HAS A MOUSTACHE
Edit 3: Nope. Best episode ever. Game of the Year.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Damn, just met
Blackquill's older sister.
I cannot wait until Day 2's trial for Case 4. Something tells me this is gonna be goooood.

XaosWolf

It looks like the only case, yeah. It was developed in parallel with the main game.

What's
rapper guy
's English name?

Marlon Rimes

And this case was definitely made during production, there's the usual tutorial chat in here.
The only other reason that'd be in here is if it was released much later than it is.

Well, beat the game just in time for the DLC.

My god, that final case was amazing. I understand why everyone was freaking out of the twists in this final case.

When I got to the part where I had the choose the true culprit. I was like what. WHHaaaattt!! WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!! No way. I would never have thought of that person until now.

Then the cross-examinations began I got the other twist and I was like. FJUSGHIJNGJSKNOSIUBOIVNFIOP what is this.

daydream

Banned
Damn, dat first twist in court. Never thought of the possibility of (DLC Spoiler)
an empty pool. I'm wondering where my defendant was during that time, though.
This is great so far.

XaosWolf

My god, that final case was amazing. I understand why everyone was freaking out of the twists in this final case.

When I got to the part where I had the choose the true culprit. I was like what. WHHaaaattt!! WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!! No way. I would never have thought of that person until now.

Then the cross-examinations began I got the other twist and I was like. FJUSGHIJNGJSKNOSIUBOIVNFIOP what is this.

"WHAT" seems to be the reaction of choice. =D
I know mine started when
I pressed the Lighter's button.

It's definitely odd going back to a pre-Case 5 episode.

"WHAT" seems to be the reaction of choice. =D
I know mine started when
I pressed the Lighter's button.

It's definitely odd going back to a pre-Case 5 episode.
haha it varies it seems

mine started when you flashback to aura statement that says "the detective to me to let my ladder down..."

after that I was lost for words

GSR

Marlon Rimes

And this case was definitely made during production, there's the usual tutorial chat in here.
The only other reason that'd be in here is if it was released much later than it is.

Well, there's no mistaking it was made during production, but the tutorial is there because you can play the case as soon as you finish case 1. So someone could hypothetically get the game and the DLC then play the DLC before the 'normal' investigation tutorial in case 2.

Also that name is magnificent.

DaBoss

There are white bars (black bars for default theme peasants) that I can't click in the OT since the initial release of the game...

It has finally come to this....

haha it varies it seems

mine started when you flashback to aura statement that says "the detective to me to let my ladder down..."

after that I was lost for words

That was where the first what came from me. I never considered
Detective Fullbright
to be suspicious until that moment.

Serrato

This game is simply awesome. I have the first one... and this one.

---- Amazon.ca

---- Ace Attorney Pack

---- Buy

Goddamnit!

daydream

Banned
When it gave me the option to (DLC spoilers, Trial Day 2)
cross-examine the orca
I naturally went for it! The judge is disappointed in Phoenix for
not wanting to cross-examine the orca (when you choose the obvious answer to present evidence), even if you made that proposition earlier.

Edit: LOOOL never mind.
It's happening.

Tizoc

My brother has the 3DS and won't be back til tomorrow at the earliest @o@

Should we make a new thread to discuss the DLC?

R.I.P

It's up already?! Awesome, I thought it would go up with the normal eshop update. Now I can dl it before leaving for class, great way to start the mornign :)

Shengar

I don't think I'll fill my wallet soon enough. So I might hold a bit and probably get it later in December. I've question though: Is the case have major twist like Case 5? A simple answer of yes or no in a spoiler tag is more than enough :3
I need to decide whether I should linger around in Spoiler thread or avoid it like irradiated building at all cost.

daydream

Banned
Welp, I just beat the DLC. R-EEL-y fun case in its own right, even though I saw parts of the twist coming regarding
the second orca and Rimes trying to save the captain
. I suspected
Dr. Crab for quite some time, though. A breakdown animation involving penguins would have been something special for sure.

Can't wait for gif versions of the new animations.

Also,
Pearls
is a way better assistant than Athena for the investigation parts.

PL vs. AA is next, I guess.

Top Bottom