• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

man i'm still bitter we didn't get franny in TvC

that would've been so rad and we'll probably never get her in a fighting game now

let's make sure we get blackquill in the next capcom crossover

massoluk

Banned
I have been avoiding this thread so I can steer clear from any potential spoiler. Just finished, and god damn. Everything around Athena is so disturbing.
Especially that fixit up chair bit.

Man that DLC case was splendid! Great meaty case with lots of turnabouts and humour abundant! A true must get for all folks who have AA5.

Thanks, was pondering whether to buy this. If it's meaty, I'll gladly buy it.

NSider

The DLC is pretty great and meatier than most cases in the main game (I think it even has more anime scenes than any of them). Well worth the $6.

Gifs!

iqHZClJUgyCc9.gif
ihY7AXNgt1gaC.gif

I have been avoiding this thread so I can steer clear from any potential spoiler. Just finished, and god damn. Everything around Athena is so disturbing.
Especially that fixit up chair bit.

Thanks, was pondering whether to buy this. If it's meaty, I'll gladly buy it.

Go for it!

that one throwaway line in the dlc case makes me totally hope that a future AA game sets in europe. Every game makes it sound like shit is wack over there.

Vibranium

Banned
MAJOR DLC CASE SPOILER

HOLY SHIT MARLON WENT ALL POPEYE THE SAILOR ON EVERYONE.

I lol'd hard when that happened.
Were there steroids in those fish? Rimes must be hitting Chris Redfield's secret stash.

I loved the DLC case, it was totally worth the money and full of great character moments.

best thing about the dlc case is that it seems like they purposely did not do any research on how these animals would behave irl, and just wrote them based off how they imagine they would with zero wikipediaing.

NSider

best thing about the dlc case is that it seems like they purposely did not do any research on how these animals would behave irl, and just wrote them based off how they imagine they would with zero wikipediaing.

Par for the course. You think they researched space travel and launchpad design for case 4?

Just got a 3DS and have a b2g1 coupon at gamestop. Think I'm gonna go get the first 3 games and the 4th game next week before getting this one. Only played a little of the first one on ios but I've been really wanting to play them for a while.

massoluk

Banned

Oh shit. You're telling me this series isn't scientifically accurate?

I knew science was out the window in this gamn when a 8/9 year old could somehow magically have gigantic boobies when she channeled a dead person and how her 8/9 year old clothing could somehow hold those massive bazongas

spiritfox

I knew science was out the window in this gamn when a 8/9 year old could somehow magically have gigantic boobies when she channeled a dead person and how her 8/9 year old clothing could somehow hold those massive bazongas

Same way the Hulk never has a wardrobe malfunction.

jschreier

DLC spoilers:

If Marlon had no intention of killing the captain, why would he call DePlume to come be a witness? Did he really watch the captain fall from his arm and then think "hmm better call a witness for this elaborate plot to frame a whale for this"?

spiritfox

DLC spoilers:

If Marlon had no intention of killing the captain, why would he call DePlume to come be a witness? Did he really watch the captain fall from his arm and then think "hmm better call a witness for this elaborate plot to frame a whale for this"?

He still wants Orla dead and he also has a dead body to take care of, even if it was accidental. Leaving the dead body there can potentially result in his arrest as a murderer, which nearly happened at the end anyway, so he decided to kill two birds with one stone to frame Orla and give him a solid alibi.

That's what I think anyway.

FluxWaveZ

He still wants Orla dead and he also has a dead body to take care of, even if it was accidental. Leaving the dead body there can potentially result in his arrest as a murderer, which nearly happened at the end anyway, so he decided to kill two birds with one stone to frame Orla and give him a solid alibi.

That's what I think anyway.

Yep, this is what I thought.

Top Bottom