• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

CorvoSol

The AAI sub series has made me love Edgeworth so much. I think having a character like him as the lead is so refreshing.

Plus, Edgeworth is always super confident and smug, so he's the perfect change of pace from Nick.

lol Edgeworth, you fucker

?

I'm curious at how
Pearl and Trucy
are going to interact.
Logic dictates they should be BFFs.

My bet is that
Pearly gonna hate her.
I mean think about it
Trucy is Nick's "daughter" and Nick still hasn't hooked up with Maya. Then again, Pearl's thoughts on the Nick-Maya relationship will be interesting to see this many years down the road.

I was playing AAI and Larry pointed something hilarious out: That Phoenix and Miles always have cute girls hanging off of them, at which point he's like "What's your secret?" Poor Larry, busting his back to get a girl and Nick and Miles are just up to their throats in 'em.

I just realized playing this would probably not be as convenient with both my 3DS triggers broken, and $85 for an out of warranty repair that would leave me with no 3DS for at least a week and a half was a bad deal compared to just buying a new one at Best Buy, so I just bought my 3rd 3DS mostly to be able to play this game .-.

Shengar

I was playing AAI and Larry pointed something hilarious out: That Phoenix and Miles always have cute girls hanging off of them, at which point he's like "What's your secret?" Poor Larry, busting his back to get a girl and Nick and Miles are just up to their throats in 'em.

Well, Larry always find himself nice chick (mostly models right?) but you know the drill, all dump him unlike his best friends.

I just realized playing this would probably not be as convenient with both my 3DS triggers broken, and $85 for an out of warranty repair that would leave me with no 3DS for at least a week and a half was a bad deal compared to just buying a new one at Best Buy, so I just bought my 3rd 3DS mostly to be able to play this game .-.
Are you at least gonna fix your old 3DS then sell it?

GSR

Some avatars!

Y3ckoVQ.png
p1gp3Ih.png
mYRJvZA.png
jBIGqac.png
qSBjVBf.png
hXuOqRh.png
xHMNFyW.png

Lotto

Time to sport Lotta! As good of a time as any. I can't remember if she appeared in any of the trailers but I'm hoping she'll at least make a small cameo if anything.

eXistor

Hype...growing...It's been so long since the last one, I hope it lives up to everyone's expectations. 2 more days!

Should I buy the 35$ or 50$ eShop card for this game? This is my first eShop purchase.
Is there any chance of DLC costing less than 5$?

L~A

I got an idea... maybe we could add the attorney badge on our avatar? Problem is, I suck at Photoshop, and the only pic I could get is this one :

lawyer%20badge.png

Could someone use photoshop to get just the badge + resize it, so that people can also use them on their avatar? (Then add it to my avatar? In the bottom right)) I'd really appreciate it! :D

Only 2 days left!...

Tizoc

So I take it the DLC case isn't yet available for EU or US? Can't one get it from buying the game as a pre-order?
For that matter, the game didn't allow me to purchase it when I checked last night, so I gotta wait until the 24th to buy it?

BlackJace

I got an idea... maybe we could add the attorney badge on our avatar? Problem is, I suck at Photoshop, and the only pic I could get is this one :

lawyer%20badge.png

Could someone use photoshop to get just the badge + resize it, so that people can also use them on their avatar? (Then add it to my avatar? In the bottom right)) I'd really appreciate it! :D

Only 2 days left!...

I wouldn't mind helping people with that this evening.

So I take it the DLC case isn't yet available for EU or US? Can't one get it from buying the game as a pre-order?
For that matter, the game didn't allow me to purchase it when I checked last night, so I gotta wait until the 24th to buy it?
Yeah I think it should be available right at launch.

misteroms

Banned

lawyer%20badge.png

Only 2 days left!...

I'll gladly add this holy symbol to my noble avatar if someone can do it !

LNBL

lawyer%20badge.png

Only 2 days left!...

Nice idea!

LAA

Urgh, I was under the impression that this was out tomorrow... urgh...

Would have been perfect if it was out tomorrow for me...

Dont suppose they'll be a midnight launch of it?
Or if Game or someone else will offer download codes for it early?

L~A

Already put credit on my 3DS. At this point I'm just counting the hours.

You and me, you and me... But I won't be able to play it before Thursday evening, so...

Smaller versions:

SX2rvvT.png

I'll take that one if possible. I'd like it in the bottom right, if possible. Thanks a lot for the badges, at the very least!

Urgh, I was under the impression that this was out tomorrow... urgh...

Would have been perfect if it was out tomorrow for me...

Dont suppose they'll be a midnight launch of it?
Or if Game or someone else will offer download codes for it early?

Hmm... it's coming on Thursday (instead of Tuesday), which is eShop update day. It'll probably be launched at the same time as the weekly eShop update, I doubt we'll get a midnight release.

Sendou

It's unbelievable that after all the years of imaging what kind of game Ace Attorney 5 will be it's finally here in just few measly hours. Not only that but it looks as good as I could have hoped too!

L~A

It's unbelievable that after all the years of imaging what kind of game Ace Attorney 5 will be it's finally here in just few measly hours. Not only that but it looks as good as I could have hoped too!

Yup, though we got 2 "spin-offs" in-between... actually, we only got one, but hey, that's better than none I guess.

Done what's need to be done. Now we wait.

Oh, could you please add the badge to mine too? That'd be greatly appreciated!

Finishing my Ace Attorney 4 playthrough.

Right now I'm at (final case spoilers follow)
the MASON system. God, I missed Psyche Locks.

Oh, and I'm not sure why (second to last case spoilers follow)
people say Turnabout Serenade is so shitty. I mean, nothing about it was really particularly offensive to me. I guess you watch the video a bunch or something but I am a-ok with watching Gavin catch on fire repeatedly. And most of the time with the video you just need to present the tape itself, unlike AA1-5 where you need to select an exact spot in a certain second of the video. Everything else seemed pretty standard to me

basically turnabout big top will always be the worst forever

Top Bottom