• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

Hasney

Oh god, it's so soon though. This work thing best fly by quickly!

tumblr_m9ot57sfTt1rp4sfw.gif

This game isn't out yet? What the hell? AH well, it makes having to stay in college late today more bearable. This is the most I've been excited for a game in ages.

L~A

Yup, eShop is updated at

1) 3pm (GMT+2)
2) 2PM (UK Time)
3) 12PM (East Coast)
4) 9AM (West Coast).

Just a few more hours, and we'll all be playing AA5. Daaaaaamn.

Actually, just 2h30 left!

BlackJace

Anybody have any reviews that I can copy pasta?

EDIT: Nevermind, just woke up and saw the review thread.

IGN is so stupid I swear lol.

BlackJace

Fuck, something went wrong with my image hoster. Looks like I'll have to rehost with imgur later.

Sorry for that, guys.

EDIT: Fixed, phew.

Yup, eShop is updated at

1) 3pm (GMT+2)
2) 2PM (UK Time)
3) 9AM (East Coast)
4) 6AM (West Coast).

Just a few more hours, and we'll all be playing AA5. Daaaaaamn.

Actually, just 2h30 left!
This count down is pretty cool displayed on the gamepad. Hit the full screen button right below it and it's hype train material.

L~A

wait WHAT? I thought the eshop was updated at 9am Pacific.

Are you sure? It's definitely 3PM GMT+2 for Europe, which is 9AM for the East Coast... And NoA always release their PR at exactly that time, do you mean it doesn't update for another 3 hours?

Gah, now I'm all confused. Good job, guys! Well, I fixed my post then. But I still believe AA5 will come simultaneously on the EU/US eShop, which is today in 1h20 now ;)

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
It's Midnight Eastern Daylight Saving Time in Australia. Work it out from that.

When it's YOUR daylight savings switch it moves to 1am.

L~A

Well, from the official Twitter :

Still a few hours away from #AADD hitting the eShop! We expect it to become available early afternoon in Europe & early morning in America

Perhaps a bit earlier for EST, 9am/10am. We don't have a definitive time though I'm afraid.

Should be a couple of hours time, 2pm (isn)!

So there's no doubt it's coming at 3PM GMT+2. Only case I saw some DL games NOT being released at that time were for some games revealed in a Nintendo Direct, like Earthbound.

Fireblend

Banned
There's a review thread here.
Saw it as soon as I left the thread. This is what I get for browsing on my phone. Thanks! (and lol at the linearity/lack of gameplay complaints).

My body's ready. So guys, will I be able to buy this with my $30 from CN or do I have to add anything to cover for taxes? Never bought anything from the US eShop.

watershed

Banned
Damn it. I wonder what the hold up is? Why can't Nintendo get their online stuff together? Why isn't the game available the same time as all the other updates happen to the eshop?

Damn it. I wonder what the hold up is? Why can't Nintendo get their online stuff together? Why isn't the game available the same time as all the other updates happen to the eshop?

The same time would normally be 12 pm Eastern on Thursdays here in the US. Thats when I'm expecting it to be released.

ohlawd

XD about time you guys should throw IGN into the gutter.

If it does release at 9 AM PST, that's fine with me cuz I got shit to do.

XD about time you guys should throw IGN into the gutter.

If it does release at 9 AM PST, that's fine with me cuz I got shit to do.
I usually hate reviews, but I just clicked for fun. Should have just twiddled my thumbs. Would have gained more that way than seeing that ign review.

L~A

For those of you who need something to help them wait, the ONM just posted online their full interview with Shu Takumi (creator of the series).

Damn, only 30 minutes left... 30 minutes...

PikaED

It is not out yet, but when I opened the eShop I recived a notifaction that it was out (I had it on my wish list).
[...soon]

Nohar

15min.

Also, I would love that NeoArtimus finally release the last episode of Turnabout Storm. That unlikely crossover is in fact pretty good (once you get past the fact that said cross-over involves ponies), and I laughed my ass off when a feathery character decided to testify.

Top Bottom