• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

L~A

Nope. It's digital or nothing... would be kinda late to announce it now anway. They might surprise us like they did for DuckTales Remastered, but I seriously doubt it.

Shengar

AAI was also not very good, so there's that too.

After replaying the series (AA4, AA1 up to 4 case, still dealing with Rise from Ashes), my current ranking is AA3>AAI=AA1>AA4=JFA. AA 1 got a bit down graded because all the case except case 1, Phoenix carrying the idiot ball for no apparent reason other than to push the story forward.
Showing evidence to Redd White which makes him frame Phoenix fornthe murder, then another one to Dee Vasquez, which almost cost Phoenix and Maya their live though this least guilty of all, and last showing yet another decisive evidence in front of Manfred's face just to make him electrocute both Phoenix and Maya.

I hadn't realized it had been so long since AA4.

I remember I bought Ace Attorney 1 after a terrible day at work and just walked over to the Gamestop for something, ANYTHING, that might cheer me up. I picked up AA after only vaguely knowing things about it ("This is that lawyer game, right?") and started it when I got home. I stayed up all night playing.

I think the Ace Attorney games have caused me more unintentional late nights than should be advisable.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Live in Aus eShop.
et4rrHA.jpg
So excited.

Yeah. It does that at midnight. Which was 14 hours ago for me... :(

Midnight of the 24th was 24 hours ago for me, and I got the notification then. Damn it Nintendo of Aus, I get that we're ahead a bit of time and we get things a date later. It's fine when that's keeping us line with everyone else, but don't actively market it as available on the 24th if it's not out until the 25th.

Anyway, it's up now. Hopefully the rest of the process will be as little trouble as possible.

misteroms

Banned
"Batterie too low, please plug on before downloading"

I'm at work, i've got no power adapter because it is at home...

My life sucks.

Krabboss

After replaying the series (AA4, AA1 up to 4 case, still dealing with Rise from Ashes), my current ranking is AA3>AAI=AA1>AA4=JFA. AA 1 got a bit down graded because all the case except case 1, Phoenix carrying the idiot ball for no apparent reason other than to push the story forward.
Showing evidence to Redd White which makes him frame Phoenix fornthe murder, then another one to Dee Vasquez, which almost cost Phoenix and Maya their live though this least guilty of all, and last showing yet another decisive evidence in front of Manfred's face just to make him electrocute both Phoenix and Maya.

The only thing I remember about AAI is it feeling like baby's first AA. Felt very on the nose, very easy. I remember thinking the characters were pretty dull too, but it's been so long that I can't remember any of them well enough to tell you why.

Top Bottom