• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

Fireblend

Banned
For us waiting on the US eShop:

North America:

t1382630400z2.png

ryushe

Huh? The game's out? Thought it be 12PM EST... awesome

Edit:
Oh, it's not out in the US... and the wait continues.

Anyway, I've just finished the final case in AA4 and I'm quite shocked.

Before I go on about how I feel about the game, I gotta ask, is it Apollo Justice as a character everyone doesn't like, or the overall game itself?

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
BTW, where can I find the costume DLC on the Eshop? Can't seem to find it.
I think it's accessed only via the game's menu, similar to Theatrhythm or Fire Emblem where you have to download/buy it within the game itself.

georly

Huh? The game's out? Thought it be 12PM EST... awesome

Edit:
Oh, it's not out in the US... and the wait continues.

Anyway, I've just finished the final case in AA4 and I'm quite shocked.

Before I go on about how I feel about the game, I gotta ask, is it Apollo Justice as a character everyone doesn't like, or the overall game itself?

Everyone wanted phoenix, and didn't get it. He's not that bad in retrospect, but he's not phoenix. He's like Raiden to phoenix wright's snake.

Also, the game's story wasn't as... moving(?) as AA3. It was really hard to follow that game, as it's pretty widely considered the best in the series.

It's still a good game, but it couldn't possibly live up to AA1 or AA3. I think AA5 will be the same situation. Can't live up to AA3.

Phazeta

Neo Member
Gonna download it as soon as I get home. It's been too long since the last Ace Attorney.

But I haven't finished Pokémon yet... decisions, decisions.

Mr. Hyde

I neeeeeed to play this but I guess I will have to force myself to play through my copy of Apollo Justice before I venture into Dual Destinies.

NotLiquid

Oh god I can't believe I'm actually playing Ace Attorney 5.

Jesus there really is a fucking massive difference between the demo and full game.

Sendou

Worst part of not being able to play the game yet is actually living in Europe but having to submit to waiting just because you own a 3DS XL from Canada :X

georly

Gonna download it as soon as I get home. It's been too long since the last Ace Attorney.

But I haven't finished Pokémon yet... decisions, decisions.

They should have really released this NOT around pokemon. You may not think they're the same fanbase, but i'd say there's likely a huge overlap, and if people can only choose one, they're not going to choose AA5

The funny thing is:

I'm not home for at least another hour.
I will download this as soon as possible.
Before I start playing it i will play through AA2-4 and AAI again, to catch up on the story so far which I have almost entirely forgotten, except for AA1.

Then after that (or before that even?) I will download AA1-3 on WiiWare, just because I am that much of a sucker for this series. I love it so much.

It's probably one of the few game series' in which every game is great. Even though one or two of the games tend to be weaker, they're still very good titles for themselves.

If only Capcom knew how awesome this series is :(

Top Bottom