• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

ibdeQLjn45ZIFd.gif

McNum

Ah, and that's the first case done. Good fun. Classic Ace Attorney, really. From the short introduction to case 2, it sounds like that one is going to be... interesting.

ryushe

In other news, this is the first full priced, non-used game I've bought from Capcom since the whole MM Legends 3 fiasco.

It's real when it comes to Ace Attorney

NotLiquid

Hot damn what a first case! Didn't think it'd get THAT tense. I'd have to say it's one of the better first cases the series has had. Even with the obvious culprit it was incredibly twisty. Considering the heavily condensed demo I'm surprised!

Knowing Ace Attorney's fluctuating quality in cases I can only hope that the rest of the cases live up to this.

So um... are the gems being dropped in the box on the download screen indicative of download speed? Or is it purely cosmetic? Ugh, it's ridiculous how console downloads never show your real speed...

OceanBlue

2/3rds of the way there!

...Which I won't be able to play immediately because I have class in an hour. =/

Haha, same! Doesn't mean I won't be playing it though. :D

So um... are the gems being dropped in the box on the download screen indicative of download speed? Or is it purely cosmetic? Ugh, it's ridiculous how console downloads never show your real speed...

Lol yeah, it's kinda eh. I just monitor my speed using my router.

Shengar

Purchased, delayed download by Playing Rise from Ashes to wait for my midnight quota to download.
Come at me Damon Gant

Danny Dudekisser

I paid good money for this Dynex!
AAAWWWWWWWWWWWWW yYyyyeeaaaaaahhhhh. Game's downloaded. Still have a penny in my eshop account. I'm such a baller that I can just leave money laying around like that.

Should probably eat something before I start this game. It's gonna be a busy afternoon.

Animekatt

I'm excited to start playing this, as this will be my first Ace Attorney game. Won't be able to download it for another couple of hours though. :(

Top Bottom