• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

Mzo

Downloading aaahhhhhh!

Thank you, Atlus and Nintendo. Your eShop credit is the only reason I can stomach buying this amazing game this way.

Man, who would have thought it would take so long to download a game that's mostly text and static images? :/

Though I guess it's all 3D now... Capcom, go back to 2D for faster downloads!

Kouichi

My university's internet connection is actually be nice today and I'm almost finished downloading it! Gonna play it till class starts.

Gonna download now, since I have my SMT IV/FE credit... I still am only halfway through AA2, which means I still have AA3, and AA4 to go through, and I haven't even bought 4 yet! >_< Progress will be slow because school, and I'm still fighting through White 2 before diving into Pokémon X/Y!

I feel horrible for buying this now and downloading it, especially if I'm not playing it for another... month(?), at least!

Dorygrant

So after all this waiting... My credit card is maxed out...

Noooooooooooooooo

If it was physical I could have gotten it from my guy 10 bucks cheaper no tax :(

Xaero Gravity

NEXT LEVEL lame™
So I keep hearing conflicting reports regarding whether or not playing the previous games in the series is a requirement. If it actually is, how big of a requirement? Are we talking little jokes and references, or is it like jumping straight into MGS4? Sorry if this had already been answered.

ryushe

So I keep hearing conflicting reports regarding whether or not playing the previous games in the series is a requirement. If it actually is, how big of a requirement? Are we talking little jokes and references, or is it like jumping straight into MGS4? Sorry if this had already been answered.
MGS4...

NotLiquid

The Ace Attorney series does a generally good job in recapping things for newcomers. That said it's recommended you play through most of the games in order to get all the references, jokes and such, as well as experiencing really just how much the characters end up developing.

Occasionally there will be a case (notably in the original trilogy) which has a premise that's rooted in events transpiring in the previous games, but it tends to be explained. Even so the experience feels far more complete when you follow the characters from start to end.

demidar

So this may be a newb question, but where can I download the DLC costumes? I couldn't see a DLC button on the eShop (NA region).

zulux21

yay downloaded, opening was solid (boo chibi models on start up splash screen)

now to put it down as I have a dentist appointment... I want to object to it, but i just don't have enough evidence to support my objection ><;

Hot damn what a first case! Didn't think it'd get THAT tense. I'd have to say it's one of the better first cases the series has had. Even with the obvious culprit it was incredibly twisty. Considering the heavily condensed demo I'm surprised!

Knowing Ace Attorney's fluctuating quality in cases I can only hope that the rest of the cases live up to this.

Damn you! I won't be able to get this game until tomorrow. That just made my wait for it UNBEARABLE!

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Download, download, download. This wait. THIS WAIT. :)

ss_lemonade

I want to buy this, love the series but I still have pokemon to finish and I'm not a fan of eshop content for the 3ds. What do I do! T_T

I want to buy this, love the series but I still have pokemon to finish and I'm not a fan of eshop content for the 3ds. What do I do! T_T

Ace Attorney transcends Pokemon and politics. It's not a purchase, it's a commitment.

Goddamn, why do I have to teach today? Hopefully the fiance took a break from Rune Factory 4 long enough to start the download...

Top Bottom