• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

rekameohs

Banned
question, is dlc outfits switchable whenever, or something retarded like you can only select them before starting a new game or something.
Selectable whenever. You can even choose which characters have new costumes and which don't. So if you like original Phoenix, you can play as him while keeping default Athena and Apollo.

Fey

Banned
arrrgghh I'm so close to caving and just getting it now. I can't wait.

I can always just play an hour or two late at night or in the early mornings and have the rest of the day to work/study, right? Right? Huehuehueh?

arrrgghh I'm so close to caving and just getting it now. I can't wait.

I can always just play an hour or two late at night or in the early mornings and have the rest of the day to work/study, right? Right? Huehuehueh?

That's what I said to myself. Turns out, it's incredibly difficult. ;-;

Confident phoenix in the first case is such a badass compared to early phoenix.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
What's the list of all available DLC?

1. Costume Pack -- FREE
2. DLC Case
3. Quiz Game.

That's it?
Yes, but the Quiz Game isn't coming to the US due to cultural differences. However, in exchange, the costume you would have gotten for completing it (the pink sweater & cough mask for PW) is now unlockable for beating the DLC case.

Just finished Case 1. Holy crap, the
motive confession
at the end just felt offputting as fuck. The expression on the criminal's face D:

FluxWaveZ

Case 1 : How do you prove
the crate was moved ??

Do you really want to know? I got stuck here too, but the solution is very logical and makes total sense. Was happy once I realized it.

If you don't care, answer =
Apollo's bandages, proving that the crate was moved after he was knocked down.

Kazerei

Banned
I wish I had played through Apollo Justice again before jumping into Dual Destinies. Stupid Pokemon X has kept me busy. Playing through case 2 now, and I'm just remembering all little jokes about Apollo's forehead, hair, chords of steel, etc.

HERE COMES JUSTICE!

Do you really want to know? I got stuck here too, but the solution is very logical and makes total sense. Was happy once I realized it.

Thanks a lot. I actually tried this but wasn't precise enough in pointing the first time. The zone is kinda small.

R.I.P

Finished case 1, damn at the breakdown!
It really benefited from the different camera angles that the 3D-graphics allow the developers to use.
This was a really stellar introduction case, definitely near the top alongside 3-1. Can't wait to continue to case 2 tomorrow :D

789shadow

Banned

Shit, I was presenting the
treads and raised piece of floor.

rekameohs

Banned
hows the 3D in this?

ala, any performance hits?

After pokemon being such a disappointment with the 3d's, i need 3D in my veins.
3D is quite good, if a little subtle. Having a finger pointing at you is great. The models are amazing, though; some of the best on 3DS.

The 3D in the anime scenes feels like those Disney 3D re-releases. They're enjoyable.

Case 1 was pretty good

Case 2......kill me now. I haven't even reached the trial yet but Christ almighty is this bringing back the worst parts of the series for me.

tsab

this is so hard to resist for 25euro,I want to replay the first trilogy first though. Wish they'd release the first 4 on dsiware/3ds eshop

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
2nd case

Is it just me, or that sort-of-thief in the Tenma Manor had WONDERFUL animations, especially for the face? I said WOW

Veggy

I wish this download would hurry the hell up! Only gonna get like 2-3 hours of playtime before going to sleep at this rate

Jintor

Holy fuck [case 1 early]
Athena's 'surprised/shocked' expression is fucking godlike. Oh my god these animations!

CoolS

Ok i don't really like Fulbright yet but otherwise the characters in case 2 seem great, especially the defendant and his daughter.

TheChits

I've only done case 1 but this music is too much. Sooooooo good
EWmof.gif

Rasec

Well, i'm trying to save some money for a 3ds so i can play this game with my girlfriend since we both are huge fans of the AA series.

One question, in the anime cutscenes or the few scenes where they talk can you have subtitles or it's audio only?

pariah164

Well, i'm trying to save some money for a 3ds so i can play this game with my girlfriend since we both are huge fans of the AA series.

One question, in the anime cutscenes or the few scenes where they talk can you have subtitles or it's audio only?
Audio only.

Mr-Joker

Banned
Audio only.

Well then Capcom just lost my £20 for being stupid. I needed the Subtitle to fully understand the story as I am hard of hearing

Thanks. Kinda sad since my gf has some hard time with english audio only.
but it seems the cutscenes are few but they sure look great

Same here I was going to get this game but I can't knowing that I won't be able to fully enjoy it.

Top Bottom