• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
Stuck on Case 2. Currently cross-examination
Fulbright
and well...
I can't seem to get what to present at the correct statement

This entire case centers on on...blah blah blah

2nd case

Is it just me, or that sort-of-thief in the Tenma Manor had WONDERFUL animations, especially for the face? I said WOW

Yes I love this guy too!

Oh, well that's even nicer, making the penalty system even more worthless, lol.

Edit: How does the "consult" stuff work? It never popped up for me in the first case.

If you're asking about what I think you are, your assistant will give you a hint about the current point you're stuck at if you've lost too much life.

Holy fuck [case 1 early]
Athena's 'surprised/shocked' expression is fucking godlike. Oh my god these animations!

Can't wait to see them gif'd.

Did they dumb down the investigations parts? It seems so far in case 2 there is like only one room you can investigate to collect evidence.

Sort of, less of the places you visit are examinable. I'll miss being able to click on random objects in the background and have a funny anecdote or snarky comment.

JavyOO7

Haven't read this thread at all. But wanted to chime in this thread really quick and say I'm currently at PWAA3. After that I'll beat AAI and then AA4 so I can play this. I got this for free too thanks to the promotion of FE:A/SMTIV!

Though I had a stumbling block adding in the 30 dollar credit at first. Apparently the instructions you get to receive the credit is wrong. You have to go to add funds page and then go to redeem a Nintendo 3DS prepaid card. Dang. I freaked out for a second.

Oh well. Whenever I play this it should be great. I can't wait!

789shadow

Banned
I'm saying I never got it as evidence when I should
I'm saying the fact that you don't have it as evidence means you simply aren't presenting the right evidence you currently have at the right statement. You need to post the testimony you're on in spoilers so I can help you.

iammeiam

I've only played a little bit of the first case, and I've got this goofy smile on my face. Part of it is just finally having a new AA to play (it's the judge! And the pre trial room! And the little sound effect text makes as it types out on the screen!), and part of it is the novelty and enjoyment of seeing how well everything's adapted to 3D models. Juniper would fit right in with any other AA game.

Rebel Leader

THE POWER OF BUTTERSCOTCH BOTTOMS
I'm saying the fact that you don't have it as evidence means you simply aren't presenting the right evidence you currently have at the right statement. You need to post the testimony you're on in spoilers so I can help you.

This entire case centers on one man's attempt to crush opposition to the municipal merger.
Mayor Tenma panicked when the Amazing nine-tails embolden the protesters.
So he stoked the villagers fears by fabricating a monster!
The strange feathers and tracks he planted made it look like a yokai was the killer
Mayor Tenma killed the sleeping alderman after plainted the feathers and tracks.

GSR

Man, playing case 2 and Apollo is just such a perfect straight man to Athena and Fulbright. The translation's been really solid thus far.

789shadow

Banned
This entire case centers on one man's attempt to crush opposition to the municipal merger. Mayor Tenma panicked when the Amazing nine-tails embolden the protesters. So he stoled the villagers fears by fabricating a monster!
The strange feathers and tracks he planted made it look like a yokai was the killer
Mayor Tenma killed the sleeping alderman after plantinh the feathers and tracks.
Present the Crime Photo at the last statement.

This entire case centers on one man's attempt to crush opposition to the municipal merger. Mayor Tenma panicked when the Amazing nine-tails embolden the protesters. So he stoled the villagers fears by fabricating a monster!
Mayor Tenma killed the sleeping alderman after plantinh the feathers and tracks.

Answer

Last Statement present the Photo of the crime scene

Edit: Beaten

Drago

Should be wrapping up Case 1 soon. Surprisingly great case so far, I'm liking it a lot.

I have to say... this is probably the cleanest looking game on the 3DS. It looks perfect.

pariah164

Came across a small glitch: the text transcribing suddenly stopped working.When I tried to read previous text, It showed blank spaces. A save and restart solved the issue.

Case 1 and 2 are done. On case 3, on a note what is it with so many of these games (AAI, AA2 and AA3)
Telling their cases out of order? AAI was the worst offender, hope that this one isn't like that where the first case is chronologically the second to last. But since case #, deals with what I am going to assume is Juniper's false accusation I at least hope cases 4 and 5 are after case 1. AA2 wasn't too bad with this, and with AA3 it made sense, but half the time I was playing AAI I had to remind myself that case 3 was still before case 1

Music is great. Iwadare's best in a while, though man some of them especially the
Nine Tails
theme sounds like it could be a battle theme for Lunar or Grandia. Not that I'm complaining.

Top Bottom