• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney 5: Dual Destinies |OT| Rated M For Objectionable Content

daripad

Case 2
Athena:Hello? Is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Apollo: Yes, there is someone at home, and that someone is going to try again

Artemisia

Banned
Case 3 trial 1 spoilers:

Wouldn't Hugh have known at least some of the content of the mock trial? Wasn't an arrow requested of him for use as a prop? The mock trial planner thing mentions this, too, even warning that borrowing the arrow could spoil the script's plot.

I tried presenting things to make this point but it was one of those 'press all statements to proceed ' cross examinations

Shahadan

Oh god we almost had Sailor Moon in place of Athena D:

Yvg9YGJl.jpg

OceanBlue

Case 3 trial 1 spoilers:

Wouldn't Hugh have known at least some of the content of the mock trial? Wasn't an arrow requested of him for use as a prop? The mock trial planner thing mentions this, too, even warning that borrowing the arrow could spoil the script's plot.

I tried presenting things to make this point but it was one of those 'press all statements to proceed ' cross examinations

Did they get the arrow from Hugh? I don't remember them ever stating where the arrow came from.

http://i.imgur.com/Yvg9YGJl.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

lmao. I like Athena's current design the most out of all of the potential designs.

R.I.P

Yvg9YGJl.jpg

lmao, that design would actually fit in the AA-universe, but it's maybe a bit too silly for a protagonist. Some of the detective-like designs on that page look really nice, though I really like Athena's final design as well.

Jintor

Thinking about playing the older games first. But what is so bad about the iOS trilogy as mentioned in the first post?

Transition from sprites to hd art kind of wrecks a lot of the old charm, missing music, typos galore apparently, and a bunch of other stuff that just frankly sucks.

Artemisia

Banned
Case 3 Trial 1 Spoilers:

Can someone explain the outfit? I'm so confused. If you paint the inside of the costume with paint, how does it show through if you poke holes in the outside of it?

Jintor

Case 3 Trial 1 response -
seems like it might be double-layered. The fluro soaks through the first layer, but you poke holes through the second to form constallations. That's just an assumption on my part though.

Artemisia

Banned
Case 3 Trial 1 response -
seems like it might be double-layered. The fluro soaks through the first layer, but you poke holes through the second to form constallations. That's just an assumption on my part though.

Hmm, I never considered that it would soak through, especially for what seems to be a thin fabric. That seems to make sense. Thanks!

Artemisia

Banned
To those who have finished the game, or are on Case 5 now: by how much do you think knowing the culprit will ruin the experience? I hope there are a bunch of surprises and that really isn't the only one worth a damn.

To those who have finished the game, or are on Case 5 now: by how much do you think knowing the culprit will ruin the experience? I hope there are a bunch of surprises and that really isn't the only one worth a damn.

Not much, I pretty much deduced who it was
at the end of case 4

ohlawd

I wouldn't worry about getting spoiled about the last case.

You'll see what I mean as you make progress. It's kinda like seeing a finished painting but you didn't see how the painter went from a blank canvas to the finish.

I'm sorry if my response isn't helpful but this is what I think of your dilemma.

Omikaru

Holy shit at the end of the first day in court of case 3.

They just did a fucking "I AM SPARTACUS!" moment. So good.

This game, you guys. This fucking game. It is so goddamn good!

Case 5, Trial:
Phoenix: I call Ponco to the stand!

Judge: A robotic witness?! What do you have to say, Prosecutor Edgeworth?

Edgeworth: Hmph. Mr. Wright has called all manner of witnesses to the stand over the years. So why not a robot? Nothing surprises me anymore with him.

Draxal

Imho, it's about the journey and not the end, and the journey is still damn fine. This isn't like AAI which had a hoooorrrrrrrrible last case, last case in this one is damn good.

Top Bottom