• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Attorney [Mafia] |OT| Turnabout Scum

I thought you cleared Squidy day 2? Time to peruse...
I did, yes, but it wasn't just a simple "hi guys i am town alignment cop and squidyj is green", it was an essay on why I thought RAGE might be town because of my result on squidyj. The safe play would have been to keep it as concise as possible

If, after we have all had time to fully discuss matters, people want to go with the No Lynch to simply lower the choices, I could maybe be able to be persuaded. But there's no way I'm voting this way until we've exhausted the discussion of all of us remaining.

RedFalco

Again, can anyone point to me where I could see what each level of Crab scale would be?

I went in hard because I felt that I had enough proof.

Yeah, Xam checked Squidy on night 1 and claimed it on Day 2.

Has there ever been a case where a person can do 2 actions per night?

Sorian

Banned
1: This is classic mafia - only vanilla scum and town, and normal mechanics.
2: This is an open game (all roles present in the game are revealed) with traditional roles.
3: This is an open game (all roles present in the game are revealed) with some non-traditional roles.
4: This is a semi-open game (all roles present come from a pre-revealed list, but not all roles on the list are necessarily present) with traditional roles.
5: This is a closed game (no roles aside from vanilla town and vanilla mafia are known) with traditional roles. When Death is On the Line (my season 1 game) is an example of this.
6: This is a closed game (no roles aside from vanilla town and vanilla mafia are known) with some non-traditional roles. A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy (MattAttack's season 2 game) is an example of this.
7: This is a closed game with some non-traditional roles and non-traditional mechanics that nevertheless don't fundamentally deviate too far from the mafia norm. Making Animal Friends is Awesome! (Karkador's season 2 game) is an example of this, as is Ourobolus's season 3 Archer game.
8: This is a role madness game which where traditional mechanics are employed (or only slight deviations), but everyone or almost everyone has a role and these roles are not necessarily restricted to the normal set of roles.
9: This is a closed game with some non-traditional roles and non-traditional mechanics that very fundamentally change it from how mafia would normally be expected to work and require very different approaches to play. LaunchpadMcQ's season 3 Danganronpa game and traube's season 3 Cthulhu game are examples of this.
10: This is a total madness game where every player has a role, these roles are not necessarily traditional and there are strong non-standard mechanics.
11: This is a full bastard game. You are all in the Matrix. This scale is merely an attempt by your deeper subconscious to expand your epistemological uncertainty to a ground where you can make conclusions on existentialism and the state of your reality. The moderators are lying to you. Your win condition is meaningless and probably a lie. What does it even mean to "win" in life? Do we have a purpose? Trust nobody. Eat the red pill.

Scum hunting may not be the right phrase for the above example, but I do mean something close to it. It would likely have been better for scum to just leave my defense as is, but he even took the time to respond to my response to his response.

RedFalco

1: This is classic mafia - only vanilla scum and town, and normal mechanics.
2: This is an open game (all roles present in the game are revealed) with traditional roles.
3: This is an open game (all roles present in the game are revealed) with some non-traditional roles.
4: This is a semi-open game (all roles present come from a pre-revealed list, but not all roles on the list are necessarily present) with traditional roles.
5: This is a closed game (no roles aside from vanilla town and vanilla mafia are known) with traditional roles. When Death is On the Line (my season 1 game) is an example of this.
6: This is a closed game (no roles aside from vanilla town and vanilla mafia are known) with some non-traditional roles. A Wretched Hive of Scum and Villainy (MattAttack's season 2 game) is an example of this.
7: This is a closed game with some non-traditional roles and non-traditional mechanics that nevertheless don't fundamentally deviate too far from the mafia norm. Making Animal Friends is Awesome! (Karkador's season 2 game) is an example of this, as is Ourobolus's season 3 Archer game.
8: This is a role madness game which where traditional mechanics are employed (or only slight deviations), but everyone or almost everyone has a role and these roles are not necessarily restricted to the normal set of roles.
9: This is a closed game with some non-traditional roles and non-traditional mechanics that very fundamentally change it from how mafia would normally be expected to work and require very different approaches to play. LaunchpadMcQ's season 3 Danganronpa game and traube's season 3 Cthulhu game are examples of this.
10: This is a total madness game where every player has a role, these roles are not necessarily traditional and there are strong non-standard mechanics.
11: This is a full bastard game. You are all in the Matrix. This scale is merely an attempt by your deeper subconscious to expand your epistemological uncertainty to a ground where you can make conclusions on existentialism and the state of your reality. The moderators are lying to you. Your win condition is meaningless and probably a lie. What does it even mean to "win" in life? Do we have a purpose? Trust nobody. Eat the red pill.
Thank you, Sorian.

Duly noted. Just making an observation.

I don't see the value in this. Xam's role claim and my own are plausible enough that I don't think either of us should really be suspects at this point. One of us is practically guaranteed to be the night kill, which will put us in the same situation as today but with one less townie to have participating in the discussion.
My entire schtick the entire game has been safety. More of the same, not much to say. With three green checks and the cop that cleared them, I trust no one. Would rather have one more cleared town before we make the final vote.

I did, yes, but it wasn't just a simple "hi guys i am town alignment cop and squidyj is green", it was an essay on why I thought RAGE might be town because of my result on squidyj. The safe play would have been to keep it as concise as possible
Okay, but how hard could you have really gone in on Squidy whilst also telling the town he was green checked? Still reading.

Actually just popped back to see if anyone knows how to update a chart like Zeke has been posting.

RedFalco

The Crab Scale is also in a post on Outer Gafia, under the READ ME FIRST section of the game design boards
I knew I had seen it somewhere but I couldn't remember where, thanks.
So I'd say that by the scale Scrafty is for sure 100% town and there's no doubt about that.

I didn't vote Squidy partly cause I was afraid Ezekel would turbo and partly cause I was weighing my options between between Squidy and MA mainly.

Although then after my analysis post Ezekel went defensive about every single small thing I said about him so I became unsure whether to vote MA/ER as the potential neutral. There was also the case that ER had the vote stealing thing and as pointed by FEP, that would be the smartest option.

Which makes me to lean on FEP, he's pretty smart and knows what he is doing.
Plus he's the first to accuse Xam today, he's causing chaos. That's why he didn't kill Xam during the night phase.

vote on MA would be cause I still think his role was convenient although maybe I should read through your posts.

vote on MA would be cause I still think his role was convenient although maybe I should read through your posts.

You should definitely read through not just my posts, but everybody's if you have the chance. That's what I'm doing, and it can't hurt.

Still can't do anything about how convenient my role is sadly, but I at least hope you're able to end up seeing why it's necessary for balance reasons. A roleblock (with a N1 two target headstart) that passively buffs scum's town-disguised member would be pretty powerful without a way to combat it beyond happening to lynch them (or praying for a vig kill).

Vote: FlatEarthPandas
I didn't completely trust Hipster, and I don't trust you.
MA and Falco, I don't want you guys to feel pressured to vote for FEP, or even lynch anyone today at all.

RedFalco

I think it's FEP, he must have some sort of cop immunity.

He came into the game and he made himself suspicious enough to not get lynched but that Xam would check him. Then after being checked he's seen as town just like everyone else that's been cleared and since that objective was done he began scum hunting.

He's lying about his name and he chose a small character so as to avoid the possibility of choosing one that could be taken by others or Sorian gave him a list.

He claims vanilla because it's the easiest role to claim without having to make up fake information. This is what helps MA, he has a role, even if it's convenient he has one and was willing to tell us. He could've easily said vanilla at this point which would be the same thing.

He's placed himself in a no lynch not only because it leaves him at a 50/50 tomorrow but because if us 3 mislynch we lose today. He wants to wash his hands from all sin(for now).

He could just be waiting for 2 of us to vote against someone and then he can pounce, get majority and then do the night kill which will make him win.

He brought up Xam as a potential neutral or liar. He planted doubt into my head. Even I was looking at avenues for how Xam could be the neutral/non-town player.

RedFalco

Vote: FlatEarthPandas
I didn't completely trust Hipster, and I don't trust you.
MA and Falco, I don't want you guys to feel pressured to vote for FEP, or even lynch anyone today at all.

I kinda feel like voting but I want to go through all of FEP's/Hipster's posts.

We should also wait for Scrafty.

If FEP were scum (still need to go through his posts but this is just based off of night results):

-Xam not being killed makes sense, because FEP tested the waters for a case against him.

-Zubz being killed could make sense. Falco has been generally suspicious of me this game, and if Zubz, one of the players I've gone after the most this game, were to suddenly flip town, the pieces could potentially be in play to frame me and convince Falco and Xam to lynch me.

The Zubz death make sense if FEP wanted to prepare a case for framing me and Xam. Just a possibility, but worth considering.

Can I please have whatever you are smoking

Lol

RedFalco

Can I please have whatever you are smoking
Oh crap lol

I really didn't read day 7 thoroughly with how fast it went.

Anyways, yeah, I'll read all of FEP's posts and then vote but most likely I'll go there.

I get the feeling he left me alive instead of Zubz because he thought I'd go ham on MA since I had been attacking him for a while.

I want to bring this up from yesterday
Why else would you not want to go after a godfather unless you were a godfather, especially in light of Squidy's blatantly-obvious scum voting?

I mean, I certainly didn't want to go for a godfather, but that's because I had assumed we only had one and Ezekel being unchecked made him appear to be 0% town to me. I don't think my situation necessarily applies to FEP though, since from his perspective there were two unchecked players.

I didn't want to vote a godfather because with two unchecked there was no doubt in my mind we had scum between Zeke and Matt. I didn't expect Xam to live long enough to check another. If we went for a godfather and missed, that would leave us with multiple potential godfather candidates and still two people unchecked. Huge chance for two MLs in two days when voting into the unchecked seem to be a sure thing.

Can't really mess with it now, time to head to work. Let's take our time today.

emezn8woj

Not sure how much use the votes are, tbh. We are probably dealing with a neutral.

Leaning off Xam now. That would be a neutral cop/killer/ascetic who stuck his neck out risking a scum kill.

I believe Matt's claim is necessary as well.

So that leaves me with RedFalco.

Matt, please don't vote until tomorrow. Xam, please unvote. I have work and am defenseless for the next 10 hours.

Thanks, Xam.

I'd like everyone, when you're considering my actions, to think about how suitable they seem for a neutral killer. A lot of what I've done can be seen in that context, but I've stuck my neck out a lot. I have voted every day. I have lead lynches and tried to lead lynches, more often on town that not as it has turned out. I'm sure they were high-fiving each other in the scum thread as a crowd of greens rushed in to lynch Stanley (but at least they're all high-fiving in the dead thread now). I stand by my choices in general though, if maybe not the execution, but I've done the best I could to prolong and safeguard the game for town, moreso than for myself.

Feeling the pressure of suspicion on me, I also feel a perhaps unwarranted responsibility for the game right now that more properly belongs to one of you. But this being the case, I want to plead for a no lynch. The fewer people there are too choose from, the less doubt. The less to analyze.

The stakes are the same tomorrow. Either way, again, at least give me the run of this day. Please voice all doubts and accusations you have for me, but also let's please not get comfortable.

RedFalco

Also, i like the cut of corn's jib, but personally I feel like the client is a neutral and that explains the win condition even without killing roles. Even if the client can't kill, they are effectively scum.

Curiouser and curiouser.

Not sure what that would accomplish. I think we're approaching the time where role claims might be appropriate though. Not yet, but I do feel like now is the time for any counterclaims people might be sitting on.

I'd like to get thought on the neutral killer. It's possible there isn't one and scum just have two kills. But if there is one, who might it be?

Definitely not Scrafty.
Not Ezekiel as we know what he's been up to.
Likely not Star as we have evidence of her block.
Likely not Xam because claiming cop is a ballsy move for a neutral killer.

I can personally be sure it isn't me. Everyone else not a neutral killer should personalize this line with themselves. Scum can add their scum buddies.

That leaves six possible people for town and as little as three for scum. I would expect pro-town voting patterns but without too much initiative. Laying low is probably a safe bet.

Can anyone think of any reasons why any of the remaining six couldn't be a neutral killer?

This is not fully cooked, just spitballing.

Lynch CB. His action is only confirmed D1 when the vig likely used a kill (accounting for two kills if CB is not the neutral killer) and he was supposedly spotted visiting Roy the night he died. If his claim checks out, my bad. This is partially fueled by my never believing this was a town role. If he's a neutral or scum, lynch TheGoddamn.

Xam being immune for N2 could mean
1. Lies made up by CB and perpetuated by TheGoddamn
2. Lies from StarSketch about her target + Lies from Xam about his role
3. Switcher switches Xam and Scrafty + Lies from Xam about his role
4. Other protective role that prevents all night actions without role blocking

Or

Lynch Xam. Half of these scenarios involve him lying about his role. If he checks out we can have more faith in his results. Even if there is a godfather, I agree there are likely at least three targets town still needs to hit.

The idea is that you didn't kill N1. You had one item to give out, which we don't actually know if it does anything as Scrafty said she got no instructions or descriptions with it, to establish some trust before beginning NK's.

Fair enough. Just spitballing, like I said.

An item. Just tossing ideas out so they can be collectively investigated or dismissed. I would have a vote out if I felt really good about anything right now.

Not sure I like this idea of voting on potential godfathers right now when we have likely two more viable targets without a green check. And Xam's feelings on Stanley are pretty meaningless.

If Stanley flips town, we can trust Xam's reads and worry about a godfather if we really have nothing better to do.
It Stanley flips scum then yay. We've pushed MyLo back and have more time to fuck about.

If Squidy flips town we learn... not much. Xam could still be scum. We'll be at potential MyLo tomorrow with an uninformative ML.
If Squidy flips scum, sure, yay. No Godfather and then super yay.

I just want our lynch today to be positively informative no matter the flip. If we ML, it needs to clear targets. If Stan is town, we go into tomorrow with a lot more confidence even if we lose two town in the night again because we gain increased confidence in four town.

Right now, we have:

Leading us to, should Stanley flip town deputy:

Even removing two people from the top of the list as NK's we're still collectively in a better spot and we have 4 claimed power roles to potentially hear back from. CB has one more chance to prove himself. Star can potentially stop a kill. Matt can try and prove himself by following someone else. Not prepared to believe any watcher reports from him.

Stanley imo for reasons above.

If Goddamn flips town, we learn nothing because his tracking results tell us nothing that we hadn't already heard. Confirms Xam's passive block and that you tried to give Roy an item (or killed him)
If Goddamn flips scum, yay.

I think he will flip scum personally but if he doesn't then we don't gain much. Stanley is valuable either way he flips and TheGoddam will probably still be around to lynch the next day.

We have more likely scum targets than we do serial killer. I don't think anyone would disagree it would be better for town to get rid of the serial killer but we have no confirmation on Xam and if we never get any we could just as easily have the serial killer sitting pretty in the cleared town list who have all also happened to claim vanilla town.

Xam doesn't have to be scum cop. He just needs to be scum. Clearing green checks is the easiest thing in the world to fake because no one is going to argue with you in a game where neutrals can't win with town.

If Stanley is innocent I get cleared along with you unless we really want to risk the game on MYLO. Unless we think there are multiple godfathers, hunting green checks is a dangerous road when there are other likely scum targets. My entire argument for Stanley is the benefits of his flip either way so I hope we don't get into anything so silly tomorrow.

Holy shit, I'm glad CB was NK'd. I would have been quite keen on seeing him lynched when we learned his items were all useless, like I had already accused him of.

Please, no one vote until we hear from TheGoddamn about Zeke's target.

One NK is a change of pace, might have an easy day today. Although, this occurred to me right after the last day ended, CB also had a one shot role block to pass out so we still need to be careful. If we had considered it yesterday I think we could have had a pretty solid night plan put together but so it goes.

Or star jailed one of the kill commands.

I am curious to hear Star's target before votes go flying.

I am town as fuck.
I trust you 100% now.
Don't bring up bad memories, it's too early to start drinking.

Confirmed or near confirmed town:
Scrafty
Xam

Xam clears:
RedFalco
Squidyj
Feps
Zubz

Other:
Rage
Matt Attack

If there is a neutral killer, my first thought is that it would not be a godfather. On the other hand, Salva's client mentioned in his role PM easily could be. If there is one in the game, the odds are that Xam has checked them by this point. Also, the scum team know who they are.

The last two nights we have had one kill and have flipped no one that explains the second kills earlier in the game. Star could have done really well with protection/blocking or the kills could just be finished.

So I think an important question for today is: how many non-town do we think are left?

If more than one, Rage and MA should be our next targets. I would be very surprised if there are two godfathers.

If just one, we have six potential targets. 4 of whom are claimed vanilla, one is a proven power role and unlikely gifted with an additional killing power, and the last is a claimed power role that, to me, makes decent sense considering the power of Salva's role but can only be proven with a flip.

So, one or two scum left? 3 flipped. 21 person game.

Also, you accused me of being a godfather yesterday. My logic for you being the safest candidate is something that evolved today. It isn't omgus and your case is weak. The strongest argument for lynching me is going to be my posts right now suggesting you.

And we know town can't win with neutrals from the town win condition.
I knew you'd start trying to go for me FEP, now that I said that I believe MA making the others believe I'm the neutral is your best case to follow.

you guys saw how much FEP/ER/MA were fighting, it seemed pretty likely that the non-town would be there.

Neutral, neutral, neutral...FEP always has neutral on his mind. Why? because he's the neutral. So at the same time he wants the others to hunt for a potential neutral as he's sitting there comfortably. There's way more posts about him talking about the neutral/SK.

But in these he even tries to "spitball" and try to get CB lynched as a neutral because he knows that those gifts may be dangerous. When he isn't able to gain traction he backs off and goes elsewhere. But what happens that night cycle? CB dies. StarSketch blocks TheGoddamn who would've been the only one to perform the Scum night kill and that's why there was only one kill that night. Then he really wants to know StarSketch's target in order to know what happened. If both he and Scum targeted CB or if Scum got blocked and only he killed CB. That way, had Xam not checked TheGoddamn he would've known very clearly that TheGoddamn was Mafia and he would've gone hard on him, thus earning him Town points.

He also tried to lynch you that same day that he tried to lynch CB, Xam. He said that by lynching you we'd know a lot and that a lot of the scenarios in which he came up with you could potentially be lying about your role.
Once neither of those stuck and some called him out for trying to lynch you he decided to move on to Stanley.
He was just putting theories out to see what people actually followed up on.
He tends to use "spitball" so that if his claims aren't agreed by town he can just that he was just spitballing.
He also did this again when he tried to pin it on Zeke with the delayed phone call to Mafia theory. Even Zeke called out FEP for trying to throw any theory and seeing what stuck.
He doesn't kill Zeke on the night before because he knows Zeke will steal his vote, Zeke told him he would(says it on post 2350 which Zeke told us to remember for future reference). FEP needs his vote just in case he's suddenly in peril at least he can use his vote to try and sway things.

Even you, Xam, told us to vote for FEP if you died.(That could be a reason why he didn't kill you that night).
If you guys lynch stanley, and he is innocent, please lynch FEP tomorrow, for my sake.

He says he's inexperienced and yet he uses terms like "mylo" and "omgus" practically all game long.
It may be my inexperience but I tend to think scum would want someone active and trustworthy in front of the town unless god forbid that was supposed to be TWE. I know you can pull it off so I just want to stay on my toes. I guess the null read is really a town read but one which I feel needs vigilance. If you are hiding something about the blackmail, I don't think that's necessarily scummy. Have some theories but there's not anything substantial yet.

As for Xam, maybe null isn't the best way to phrase. I have Corn Burrito as a begrudging town read because his town factor overrides his scum factor but I get feelings both directions. Xam is kind of the same way except the feelings are more balanced.

Fair enough about QB, and that's why I have a null read overall. I need to look more into Drago and Salva. I guess I'm actually leaning a bit scum there but I want to review it.

VOTE: Zubz

There have to be people lying here, and I'd wager that you're one of them. Ezekel has already covered some of your weird behavior, and your Dahlia posts are simply impossible for me to read as coincidental- if they are then I'm sorry but you have the worst luck in the world. Let's not forget TWE's concern over Crimson's D1 vote against you.

What if Xam isn't a scum cop, but a neutral? This is completely hypothetical, but let's pretend that Xam is a neutral cop who only wins when a town Stanley makes it to the end of the game. He can check for alignment each night, and additionally will be told when he's found Ema (Stanley in this scenario.) Town's win condition requires neutrals to be removed, whereas scum's win condition would allow Stanley to be part of the group of townies left after scum becomes the majority. If scum is aware somehow of the fact that Xam can't win with town, it could explain his survival thus far, as he would have an active interest towards working against town. This would fit somewhat well with AA lore too, as Lana would do anything for Ema, even work with corrupt individuals.

I'm not sure how likely this is though, as not only does it sound like a strange role, but unless checks were in place, scum could simply kill Stanley towards the end and remove both him and Xam at once. There's really little evidence for this scenario, but I figured I'd entertain the possibility anyway since we're on the topic.

I think that's a bad move. As long as we have the ability to make cases against possible scum, I'll probably lean in that direction- and because I believe Zubz is scum, I'd rather lynch him.

If we were hard pressed to make a case against someone on another day, I might think that it would be an okay use of a lynch so it wouldn't be a total crapshoot.
The only (apart from what I've stated about him in the past)case I can make more about Matt Attack is that at one point he also thought we should lynch Xam. But he retracted it afterwards. Plus he didn't want to kill SP because he would rather scum hunt than lynch our potential backup cop to supposedly get more info as FEP did.( FEP didn't care who was getting lynched, he doesn't have a team, as long as he wasn't on the chopping block it was ok for him.) (I personally didn't find the idea of lynching for info, rather than scum hunt, a fond one and I said it in the past.) Plus if he, Matt Attack, was the neutral then he could've just placed his vote right now for FEP after Xam did so, dangling the carrot in front of me to hammer since I had already said that I believed him, but he didn't do so.

I've been far too careful about my voting throughout the game, if this game(or rather, EzekelRAGE) has taught me anything is that sometimes it's okay to be a little gung ho. So this is for you EzekelRAGE:
MGS3-Snake-Salutes-The-Boss-Grave.jpg

VOTE: Flatearthpandas

and if you're the neutral, Matt Attack, then GG, you deserve to win since you fooled me(and potentially all of us).

Actually, that's just salt. Really don't end the day early unless we're no lynching. If we no lynch we can save ourselves some reading and speculation by getting it done quickly. Otherwise let's use our time.

RedFalco

I've got an hour now and a cellphone. If you're really thinking of ending it before I get a real chance then please save me some effort and do it now.
Quite convenient that you now have an hour since they're thinking about making their mind up. Then there's also the fact that you've been posting throughout the time you've been at "work". Must be a pretty nice job since you can be on GAF so much.

Naturally? what happened to your Xam angle that you were trying to instill upon us just a couple of hours ago?
Not going to open with a vote this time but my suspicions immediately go to Xam before two godfathers. Zeke was not the only one without an alignment check. Someone, I forget who, speculated a while back on the deputy town picking up the slack for a scum cop. Maybe this is what we're looking at.

Now that it seems between you and me then your suspicions change unto me?

Like I said in my last post, you just go for whoever it seems it'll be easier to lynch.

Do you guys need more evidence?
Look at Hipster, he didn't know how to use his role very smartly so during the first day he just jumped around with his vote wherever the crowd was going.
Vote: EzekelRAGE

Sorry RAGE, not to dogpile but you are acting the most suspicious and I believe your elimination will give us a good direction to go with once we see everyone react.

VOTE: Kalor

So, considering his history, his infrequent posting, his weird character claim and a general suspicious tone I think that Kalor is likely to be scum, more so than RAGE but I still find RAGE's behaviour strange and I guess only time will tell concerning him.

FEP was smarter and knew that he couldn't be a bandwagon, he needed to be a leader.

MA, you almost done?

I'm still going through the posts but my gut does say that FEP is who we should lynch. Honestly I'm not sure how great my case against him would be, but I do think that he's our neutral. I'm hesitant to vote before giving him a chance to defend himself, but frankly I would be surprised if I were able to be convinced to vote for Falco at this stage. Like he said about me, GG to him if he fooled me.

FEP was smarter and knew that he couldn't be a bandwagon, he needed to be a leader.

This is a feeling I've been getting going through his posts. If he's a neutral then he didn't know who was scum, so he was able to legitimately scum hunt throughout the game. Xam's green check gave him the opportunity to be more forceful in these efforts, so that he could solidify himself as a preeminent town figure. That's my reading of the situation.

I'm still going through the posts but my gut does say that FEP is who we should lynch. Honestly I'm not sure how great my case against him would be, but I do think that he's our neutral. I'm hesitant to vote before giving him a chance to defend himself, but frankly I would be surprised if I were able to be convinced to vote for Falco at this stage. Like he said about me, GG to him if he fooled me.
Would you be interested in voting anytime soon,or do you think you need a bit more time to mull it over

Top Bottom