• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ace Combat Infinity |OT| You are cleared to engage.

Man you know you have a problem when your house is absolutely silent but you continuously hear the 6AAM tracking noise long after turning the game off.

Mobius 1

Finally scored one!

Behold!

pbqmYKr.jpg

Aquila

I thought the bacuras were just a random spawn after the emergency mission in Tokyo, not the emergency mission itself. Guess I've been flying around trying to find them for no reason then oops.

Is the F-15E a noticeable improvement over the F-18A/E? All my planes are still at level 1 since I can't part with my too few credits.

Aerocrane

How about tommorow ? Nobody came today which is a shame, I finally, after 8 years, have a good internet and nobody came to play :/

btw. rank 231, looking good there :D

I haven't been on for a long while because my PS3 seems to hate my internet connection. Also it is summer, so I've been away from home and I probably won't be able to play during meetup times until August.

mcz117chief

I haven't been on for a long while because my PS3 seems to hate my internet connection. Also it is summer, so I've been away from home and I probably won't be able to play during meetup times until August.

looks like almost everyone lost interest so don't worry about it. Send me a PM whenever you want to play :)

edit: Tonight I am leaving at rank 171 and a brand new F-22 Raptor
how-to-draw-me-gusta-me-gusta_1_000000010274_7.jpg

You can tell the Japanese are doing the best.
I do fine during key American play times but man you take a break at key Japanese times and you drop like a rock.

Dubai is so one sided, the fighters all fly right at the other them on the other side of the map.

dubc35

I don't understand the fuel supply timing. I last played 5 hours ago (end of play) and used all supplied fuel, just logged on and I have 1/3 supplied fuel and it says next supply in 3 hrs 20 min, wtf?

I don't understand the fuel supply timing. I last played 5 hours ago (end of play) and used all supplied fuel, just logged on and I have 1/3 supplied fuel and it says next supply in 3 hrs 20 min, wtf?

1 every 4 hours.
3 max for supplied fuel.

So basically you play 3 games then 12 hours later you get 3 more.

mcz117chief

How are you guys doing ? I am around 200th place which means I am in the clear, even if I wouldn't play a single match now I am guaranteed to be in the first thousand tommorow morning :)

edit: maybe it is time to play some games with the other planes and get some stuff from the second tournament

Skwerl

I only dropped a hundred places during the night so I am sure you are safe too

going to burn 10 more fuels tomorrow for good measure. I think I burnt a good 35 stocked fuel for this tournament so far.
I think I wont be doing any more 1-1000 run in the future, too stressful D:

mcz117chief

Somebody somewhere is pushing like crazy. I am having tough time staying in the top 300. I hope I won't fall too far during the night, I had better get up early tommorow so I can catch up in case of a disaster :D

Aerocrane

We got a new router set up today, so hopefully now the PS3's internet connection will be better. I'll be away on Saturday again though. MCZ, I'll throw you a PM if I'm able to play.

Somebody somewhere is pushing like crazy. I am having tough time staying in the top 300. I hope I won't fall too far during the night, I had better get up early tommorow so I can catch up in case of a disaster :D

I have been getting up in the middle of the night to play about 5 rounds to keep myself from dropping too far.

8-10am 6 sorties
12-2pm 4 sorties
8-10pm 10 sorties
2-4am 5 sorties.

Snakepit

I was finally able to download Infinity and finally had some free time to play and I like the feel even the music in the beginning with the tutorial made me smile gave me the flash backs to the previous ace combats and how great they were

I'm still trying to figure out the system with upgrading and getting new planes but for the most part it seems good I'm glad ace combat took a step in this direction since assault horizon was bad (or at least I was not a fan of it)

#177, I am going to take a break. NO MORE OF THIS IN THE FUTURE D:
damn me and my tomcat crush.
LOL at this point I don't even know about a Razgriz F14, that would be infinitely worse than it is already.
unless the tournament is like 2 days or I somehow get $100 in free fuel.

mcz117chief

LOL at this point I don't even know about a Razgriz F14, that would be infinitely worse than it is already.
unless the tournament is like 2 days or I somehow get $100 in free fuel.

I have only bought the 30+5 pack and I am sitting pretty at 300th place, just S rank everything :D

edit: Almost had a Bacura but I had my music turn on too much and I didn't hear them, only saw them for one second when the mission ended :(

Edit2: Well, I didn't fuck up it was just a bug in the geometry of the clouds, it happened again and it vanished a second later

I have only bought the 30+5 pack and I am sitting pretty at 300th place, just S rank everything :D
Man everyone will want Razgriz though. Wardog kinda sucks by comparison but this tournament was still pretty tough.

Need to get rid of forced sorties during a major tournament like this. MD1 with 3x fuel can make you jump from like 750 to 350.

anyone wondering Lv4 6AAMs are 460k and its barely a noticeable upgrade.(even stats wise)

Skwerl

Man everyone will want Razgriz though. Wardog kinda sucks by comparison but this tournament was still pretty tough.

Need to get rid of forced sorties during a major tournament like this. MD1 with 3x fuel can make you jump from like 750 to 350.

anyone wondering Lv4 6AAMs are 460k and its barely a noticeable upgrade.(even stats wise)

so upgrading sp weapon is not worth it?
Also they wont get rid of it, its a major cash spot for scamco D:

Top Bottom