• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Sorry if posted but I see are Harley fans here.

https://shop.eaglemoss.com/dc-figurines/mega-harley-quinn-13-inch-figurine#

75b8069c-50ac-48c1-9638-2fe7707e38a8.jpg

ca6af52c-4c9d-4ff3-93fb-0921c157f386.jpg

Bloodember

I liked the first Harley that was mentioned, this one though the face. Probably will get the first one, matters what my lc has it for.

LiK

Ah shit, HT Civil War Ant-Man AND Scarlet Witch are coming out at the same time? Got the email from BBTS. That's gonna hurt. I was gonna cancel but they appear sold out and SS has them on waitlist. I wonder if they didn't make as many of them this time. Shit.

Getting anything that's potentially sold out on SS is much more expensive on eBay.

I'm liking the MAFEX Spider-Man but I think I might wait to see what other companies come out with first before deciding on one.

Yes, I could just buy them all but that's probably a slippery slope I'd rather not go down (for now...).

Square's new Bring Arts line starts off with Kingdom Hearts III Sora in August. Can't say I like the name. Play Arts would've been better...oh...right! A better alternative than "Bring"... action, super poseable.

Anyway, looking forward to what they bring to an action figure line! Pray they don't inflate the costs to stupid levels like they did for PAK.

Edit: Yep. Will get that Spidey. Not the best, but been waiting for a SHF Spidey! The head should be smooth without webridges. Whole suit has it, which is a bit offputting, actually.

dankir

i'm too embarrassed to take pics of all my unopened Hot Toys. i can build a fortress with them lol

And I could build a castle :D Looking to finish my basement next year and finally take these babies out :D

shIA6d6.jpg

That's roughly 90 hot toys, G1, Encore, 3rd Party Transformers, Amiibos, etc.

Hero

And I could build a castle :D Looking to finish my basement next year and finally take these babies out :D

shIA6d6.jpg

Thanks for having most of your stuff in plastic boxes, I remember on Seibertron some years back some dude lost most of his collection due to a flooding in the basement or something.

Hot Toys collection update,I have 12 more figures plus the Hall of Armor 8 pcs set but they are buried way deep in my storage and Im too lazy to digg em out lol Hopefully I find a house soon so I can finally display all this shit.

uaXxuKfh.jpg

Nice collection. I have about as many myself, but they're all in the boxes because I don't have room in my little apartment. I'm planning on moving soon so I can have everything displayed. Currently I only have room for two Hot Toys figures to be displayed so I rotate them out periodically.

dankir

Game over when the Hot Toys Spider-Man Homecoming announcement/preorders come.

Oh they've already been announced, I shared the image a few pages back. We'll start seeing figures and what not closer to the movie release date. Or just after its in theaters.

I can't wait for those Thor Ragnorok figures though.

LiK

guys, should i cancel HT Civial War Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch and hope I can get it for a fair price later? It's tough to swallow to get both right now.

shIA6d6.jpg

Ooo i see omega supreme!
and Fortress Maximus!
i have those boxed too.
man if you had some macross down in that basement....

This is relevant to my interests!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBzv69BHQEA

I have the Mumei Nendoroid. I will have to strongly consider this Figma.
it does look good =)

dankir

guys, should i cancel HT Civial War Ant-Man and Scarlet Witch and hope I can get it for a fair price later? It's tough to swallow to get both right now.

If they are causing financial strain then absolutely yes. I totally forgot I had Ant Man Civil War on pre-order. Should be getting mine in a few weeks.

I doubt he'll be a hard to find figure, I checked on eBay and most Civil War figures that have been released are going to retail, they'll only go down at this point.

LiK

If they are causing financial strain then absolutely yes. I totally forgot I had Ant Man Civil War on pre-order. Should be getting mine in a few weeks.

I doubt he'll be a hard to find figure, I checked on eBay and most Civil War figures that have been released are going to retail, they'll only go down at this point.

Yea, I'll wait another week. Got 10 days to think about it.

- J - D -

figma and Figuarts are the best ever

buy all the things

all of them

Get some Figuarts! They're freaking awesome.

do it

Diggeh nooooooo what've you done?! What've I done?!

K6PY2cT.jpg

This was just supposed to be me buying a nice Hulk figure for someone's birthday, but now I have this Bruce Lee figure and Iron Man mark 3, which I think is their latest one(?) even though it's from the first movie. And now I'm sitting here looking at the Hulk inside his box and I'm thinking I might need to get one for myself. T_T

edit: Ugh I wish I didn't see that Spidey figure above. Now I want it.

http://i.imgur.com/K6PY2cT.jpg

This was just supposed to be me buying a nice Hulk figure for someone's birthday, but now I have this Bruce Lee figure and Iron Man mark 3, which I think is their latest one(?) even though it's from the first movie. And now I'm sitting here looking at the Hulk inside his box and I'm thinking I might need to get one for myself. T_T

It begins.

That's MAFEX Spidey. SHF hasn't been revealed yet.

Ohh! So it is. Makes sense now!

Slipper slope, right there.

The IM3 is a new version that just released. Has been tweaked from the first release. It also goes together with the Hall of Armour case-thing, sold separately mostly. I think they're re-releasing some of the older suits with tweaks as well. So I guess if you're a sucker for Iron-Man, you'll have much to look forward to.

New Star Wars Figures Coming Soon – Diecast Black Series, 40th Anniversary Figs and More
Rogue One: A Star Wars Story – Blu-Ray/DVD Launch Figure Pack
Includes three figures. States they are from a “crucial scene” from Rogue One. It will include an exclusive character and special edition packaging.

Black Series Diecast Figures
A collection of characters from the classic and modern Star Wars films. The figures will be 9CM tall (3.54″). They will include multiple points of articulation. Apparently, they will include 2-sided background dio displays.

Star Wars – 40th Anniversary Black Series 6″ Figures
Specific figures unknown. Being released to commemorate the 40th anniversary of A New Hope.

Star Wars – 40th Anniversary Black Series 6″ Early Bird Figures
An assortment of classic and new 6″ scale figures all based on A New Hope. The figures will include stands and background dio display.
Can't wait to see what's coming.

K6PY2cT.jpg

R0qwGz1.gif

Sounds like they're reissuing X-Wing pilot Luke, R2, Greedo, OG Han? And probably doing Hammerhead, Death Star crew, etc.

I really hope those are among them as I missed out on them by getting in so late. I only started collecting them in November, I think. My older brother has those, and I really like them, so I'd really like my own. They're not cheap nowadays.

My guess for the rogue one blu ray set is Eadu Jyn (without the base from the Kmart pack), Krennic (repackaged) and the exclusive will be Galen Erso. We'll never see Bodi in 6" at least in 2017.

All speculation of course.

That's what I figured, too. A 3-pack from a crucial scene with one exclusive character figure sure sounds like it'd be that. My younger brother tried to think of something else, but couldn't. I already have that Jyn and Krennic, though, so I wouldn't mind if it was something else. Hah.

I'd really like Bodhi and Saw to get figures. Here's hoping. Also, I'm hoping that with the 40th Anniversary A New Hope stuff, we get finally get Tarkin, Biggs, and Wedge.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Man I am super sad I missed out on that troll.

Is the dragon a stretch goal of the current KS?

Not sure if they'll be stretch goals for 2.0, but ll I know they plan to do a dragon, castle, cyclops...keep 'em coming!

K6PY2cT.jpg

giphy.gif

Never listen to Diggeh. Rule to live by.

Says the man who now owns hundreds of dollars of Mythic Legions figures.

- J - D -

It begins.

lol yeah real talk, I have more stuff ordered and on the way. I broke bad.

Slipper slope, right there.

The IM3 is a new version that just released. Has been tweaked from the first release. It also goes together with the Hall of Armour case-thing, sold separately mostly. I think they're re-releasing some of the older suits with tweaks as well. So I guess if you're a sucker for Iron-Man, you'll have much to look forward to.

I'm not really interested in collecting all the suits or building the hall of armour. I like Iron Man, but the extent of my fandom only covers getting the first red & gold armor, the latest red & gold armor (Mark 46?), and Tony Stark himself.

Top Bottom