• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Giolon

figma Samus Aran: PRIME 3 ver.
16722779_1227735247309792_3117069782561095067_o.jpg

I'm so down.

He doesn't know that sometimes people buy stuff to actually play with or build them ;p
hey where's your build? you see me working hard on my gunpla last week... no excuses, get to work! jk, but yeah my kits i buy are for fun and building =P

i'm confused, they are Gundams so what do you mean? i got them dirt cheap anyway so getting a profit from them is easy even if i sell them for $20 each.
i think it's going to be hard to find buyers unless it's ridiculously cheap for SD kits. it's just a tough sell to resell kits with all that's available in barnes and nobles and amazon. figures are usually limited and much easy to sell when they go OOP. kits are hard to find takers for...
That's why I bought the metal build red frame. I've had a MG kit sitting around for years but I've never had time to build it, and now I don't have to
yeah, i got a wall of kits i need to get to. i started one Jan 2016 and took me a whole year to get back and finish it.
Yusss =)
figma Samus Aran: PRIME 3 ver.

I'm so down.
awe yeah! i just got home and nice to see all the new stuff! i want this =)

LiK

I want that Bastion figure.

Btw, please don't post pics of P5 figures embedded. I want to avoid spoilers for the game.

NEO0MJ

hey where's your build? you see me working hard on my gunpla last week... no excuses, get to work! jk, but yeah my kits i buy are for fun and building =P

Don't worry, progress is being done! Finished 2/3 Beasts that form predaking ;P

I want that Bastion figure.

Btw, please don't post pics of P5 figures embedded. I want to avoid spoilers for the game.

Was about to mention this myself. I've been doing a good job so far avoiding P5 stuff but I'm afraid those will ruin things for me.

- J - D -

Ya, I think they tried to mimic SFV too much. STORM open face is similar. I'm usually disappointed on open mouth or teeth showing faces for a lot of figures.

Yeah same. It's a shame because conceptually I love those kinds of expressions because they just look more dynamic for action poses and stuff.

Regarding your Goku question, I guess Tamashii Nations is doing a World Tour and Goku is an exclusive to it?

Toy-Fair-2017-Bluefin-Tamashii-Nations-World-Tour-003.jpg

Marvel video going through all of the Hasbro toys: https://www.facebook.com/Marvel/videos/10154934891327488/

New Marvel Legends 6-inch waves:
Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 wave 2: Gamora, Nebula, Rocket Raccoon, Star-Lord, Adam Warlock, Death's Head II, Ex Nihilo, Mantis build-a-figure.
6f5uXt3.png

Spider-Man: Homecoming wave: Spider-Man in homemade costume, Spider-Man, Vulture, Moon Knight, Beetle, Tombstone, Cosmic Spider-Man. The build-a-figure is Vulture's wings. There's also a 2-pack of Iron Man and Spider-Man.
CQeJ0R7.png

It just dawned on me that the Rebirth JL box set should have Simon and Jessica instead of Hal. Shows how little those 2 even register on my radar.

Top Bottom