• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
SENTINEL VOLNUTT AND STAR FORCE

CVijfTN.jpg

berry me with my amiibo

Oh fuck need that.
I haven't seen anything from Mattel at all so far. Their DC stuff is the only thing left that I really wanted to see...

Well, unless Jakks Pacific is there with World of Nintendo stuff...in which case, there's two things I'm waiting on.

Thinking about it I also thought Mattel would be showing Jurassic Park merchandise since they have the license now.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Freezy pretends to blow it off but secretly has already set a budget for all potential Overwatch figma and Nendo

Bullshit. You wont resist the waifus. Get the fuck out of here.

Freezy pretends to blow it off but secretly has already set a budget for all potential Overwatch figma and Nendo

Nope. I am not looking forward to all those Nendos and figma variants once they have the whole cast. Then they'll sell everyone again with summer costumes or some shit. Blizzard knows how to milk it. Only thing I'm setting money aside for now is the Persona 5 figure flood.

My wallet won't be able to hold after these announcements. >.>
Glad I waited on the Voltron figures, tho. The die-cast ones look great!

EDIT: OH FUCK WONFES no plz
Edward Elric Nendoroid will be MINE.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
guys I think I murdered Haloid with the Prime1 Evangelion statue reveals is that okay

in his death he told me AFG was mine true story

Wanderer5

Man Overwatch nendoroids and figmas. Thank god Pharah, D.Va, and Lucio haven't been revealed... yet lol. Those are pretty much the only characters that I would want to focus on. Pharah would probably be the one that I would double dip least.XD

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I'd honestly be happy with some NECA HOTS quality Overwatch figures
1300x-Stitches6.jpg

sadly the characters id want are very unlikely to get figures

Top Bottom