• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

MG310

I'd honestly be happy with some NECA HOTS quality Overwatch figures

sadly the characters id want are very unlikely to get figures

I'd be happy with that too. I don't know how feasible it is today but I'd love for whoever made it to go as hard with the color variations as SOTA did with their old Street Fighter line.

I just want my Ascendant Zenyatta

latest

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
MASTERPIECE DINOBOT CONFIRMED

AFuvv03.jpg

I CAN'T

THIS WONFES AND TOY FAIR I'M SUPER DEAD

Out of everyone I'd give it to in this thread I'd stick you fourth behind Freezy, LiK, and Messi. True story.

Harley GAF |OT| For Quinn and Country

Zackat

I browse this thread a little from time to time. What I saw on that last page made my wallet almost catch fire.

That Lady Maria

ImfV592.jpg

If there is a sniff of some cool Winston OW stuff, whew.

ohkay

God I hope the OW figma are spread out over a decent amount of time so my wallet can recover between them and everything else I want

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
God I hope the OW figma are spread out over a decent amount of time so my wallet can recover between them and everything else I want

oh dont worry

figma excels at not putting shit out in a timely order.

shoulda been figuarts.could have gotten monsterarts rein and winston too

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
I'm way behind on comics and haven't even seen promo material for A-Force. Is that Elsa Bloodstone?

MG310

I'm way behind on comics and haven't even seen promo material for A-Force. Is that Elsa Bloodstone?

Yes.

Someone at Hasbro seems to really love Nextwave even if the costumes don't always line up. Machine Man at 3 3/4 and 6 inch, Dirk Anger head thrown in with Nick Fury, and now Monica Rambeau and Elsa Bloodstone.

bengraven

Fuck this hobby.

And here I just started.

Going to need that MJ ML, New Spidey ML and AY Gwen the most.

Edit : fuck me lady Thor finally!

We need a new X23 6 inch now.

No idea what A-Force is, but that's most certainly Elsa. Monica Rambeau, too. Getting ever closer to having a complete Nextwave team.I doubt we'll ever get a Boom Boom and The Captain.

NEO0MJ

Figma is a tough one to say.
Some series they really don't care and you might not even get the male main characters,
Others like Shipgirls, Fate, etc they will milk till the end of time.
Big mistake if they don't go crazy with Overwatch. They could do the whole line and even milk the characters for their different skins and it would sell.

Other companies have already started making unofficial figures.

Yup,
Fate is ridiculous in Figma specifically.
nearly everything has been done multiple times.

We have to be approaching 50 Saber Figma at least, 3 separate Saber Lilly alone.

Fate Grand Order is the mobile game that's on fire. Most of the new figures are based on that. Assassin has a bunch of figures in the works now.

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
No idea what A-Force is, but that's most certainly Elsa. Monica Rambeau, too. Getting ever closer to having a complete Nextwave team.I doubt we'll ever get a Boom Boom and The Captain.

Never touched Nextwave either. It's low, low priority because I thought I heard it was not in main continuity.
Ok, that's not true. I saw one or two Dirk Anger-focused pages posted to forums.

Curler

Unconfirmed Member
Figsoku getting pounded right now :x

I was hoping Bandai would be up before I went to sleep... I want to see if they are doing the SH Figuarts for the other sailor senshi in their Crystal look.

Wanderer5

Nice! Only 1000 Yen shipping to US for WonFes orders too. Glad the best design won the contest. Both of them come with a bajillion accessories!

They better with how much the last ones have gotten in that regards.:p The moon base that the figma has is pretty cool actually.

She is pretty, but think I lost interests with keeping up with Snow Miku, and her as a whole for now ha ha. But then now I got Rin and Len to look out for, cause I really love Harvest Moon Miku nendo, so I am pretty excited to see how these two turn out.

136.jpg

Wow damn, the maxfactory stuff is damn impressive. So much good stuff! Nendo Disney Princesses/Toy Story, Persona 5 figma, Raven figma, Red (!!) figma.... so many wants. I don't play Overwatch yet but I can't deny the characters do look so cool, so some of those are bound to be on my want list too.

batfax

Hard to find revoltech/vulcanlog news from Wonfes. Was there nothing about the Arthur and Beat figures? They were colored a while ago but I haven't seen any dates.

Top Bottom