• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

Brought out this original figure today. Seemed appropriate. RIP.

IHECazSl.jpg

Fantomex

Man I want the Perfect Cell figuart so badly, but there's no way I'm paying 235€ for it... does anyone know if these figures get re-releases?

1000076362_4.jpg

It may seem impossible, but the reissue of Mega Man Zero coming up gives us a glimmer of hope. That was also a situation where people said it would never get reissued again.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Heromaaaaaaaaaan...ENGAAAAAAGE!

Finally got around to watching Heroman! For the love of all things America, can we get a Season 2 already?

Heromaaaaaaaaaan...ENGAAAAAAGE!

Finally got around to watching Heroman! For the love of all things America, can we get a Season 2 already?

Ohhh I loooooove Heroman, why isn't this show more popular is beyond me.
I should get that figure, it looks fantastic, Heroman always reminds me of Big-O's design for some reason.

Rootbeer

Banned
I must have that New 52 Black Adam, Superman and Batman (in the blue suit) figures.

And we NEED a new Shazam to go with that Black Adam. Why is it so hard for them to make a good Shazam? I haven't liked any of the ones they have done. It's that damn hood. They need to make it removable yet *not* look like trash (like the Mattel version)

Passing on the Jae Lee figures :( Love his art, but translates bad to toys.

LosDaddie

Banned
Yeah, the HT AoU Hulk does look great. Those photos make him look huge. :lol

Get him if you missed out last time. $275 is a good deal, and the cheapest you'll find until the next movie with him. I'd go for the deluxe edition with that torso

Those Jae Lee figures though....NOPE. Those faces are jacked.

Damn you Action Figure GAF, I just preordered the Hot Toys Vader. My first high priced figure.

You won't be disappointed. Like seriously, you're going to be impressed. I kinda didn't want to believe the hype, even after my first Hot Toy had shipped/was on its way, but I was still blown away after I had opened my Iron Man mk7 (from Avengers 1).

There's nothing better than Hot Toys.

Rootbeer

Banned
I just bought myself a Miles Morales Spidey >.< It was a bit more than it was worth, but whatever. It's just not a spidey family without him in my collection.

Rootbeer

Banned
Damn, wish Amazon shipped them to Australia. I need my Spidey pizza and DD.

Daredevil is selling the most on amazon right now. He'll end up being the hardest to find. They are doing a case revision that has 2x of Spidey 2099 instead of 2x Anti-Venom so those looking for 2099 won't have much to worry about.

The upcoming DD Netflix show is only going to drive demand for his figure, too.

Daredevil is selling the most on amazon right now. He'll end up being the hardest to find. They are doing a case revision that has 2x of Spidey 2099 instead of 2x Anti-Venom so those looking for 2099 won't have much to worry about.

The upcoming DD Netflix show is only going to drive demand for his figure, too.

Any ideas of other places that sell the DD that would ship to Aus?

Edit: I can get the Pizza Spidey figure from dorkside for a price. No DD though.

Flintty

Those Batman animated figures will be hard to resist. And those CW Arrow/Flash ones are as good as bought!

*Edit* Arrow, Arsenal, Flash, Felicity and Dig pre ordered.

Tempted to pick up Canary too.

Only 3 figures I want from the Spidey wave. Daredevil, Spidey & 2099. Then there's the Rhino wave that has Chameleon/Hammerhead/JJJ and Ben Reilly Scarlet Spider. Damn, I want a lot of Spidey related figs.

X-Plus just announced preorders for their Yuji Sakai 1991 Godzilla 30cm figure.

What a thing of beauty. You can tell the difference between the 89 and 91 Godzilla suits by the enlarged musculature on the chest. It's like the Thor of Godzillas. Looks like the price is 185 bucks right now.

The other great thing about this one is that it's a closed mouth figure. Most Godzilla figures have him roaring with a wide open mouth, so this is a bit of a rarity.

Flintty

New arrival! Hot Toys Star Lord

Better pics when it isn't night-time. Beautiful figure.

Awsome, congrats! Such a good figure, I can't wait to get mine. It's stuck in the queue with all them other ships at the moment. And then it has to be flown to UK...

Rootbeer

Banned
New images of Revoltech Boba Fett

Might be a decent upgrade from the 6" Black Series, or at least it should be. Still hoping SHF does one soon.

3GK33NK.jpg

N7dzUda.jpg

H0aRCmN.jpg

vXCfeJu.jpg

U3wA2A8.jpg

79UXAlr.jpg

SlWvGxb.jpg

hBi3AgK.jpg

DGAVXJX.jpg

Nice pick up Messi, I keep on going back on forth on how much I like that figure. At first he looked great to me then I saw some pics on the headsculpt and changed my mind. He looks great in your pics though and now I feel like buying him lol

So Krang is MIA now on chimungmung.com. Does this mean Playmates/Viacom stepped in with a cease and desist or they actually a site that removes sold out items to not tease their customers (BBTS).

So Krang is MIA now on chimungmung.com. Does this mean Playmates/Viacom stepped in with a cease and desist or they actually a site that removes sold out items to not tease their customers (BBTS).

Probably was a cease and desist. I believe the same thing happened to a Chinese third party Voltron figure that was coming out.

hunchback

I don't think the Adam West is a good standalone Batman, I think it needs Ward Robin. I have the SSC Batman I like it. More display options with the multiple cowls.

I agree 100%. I went ahead and ordered both. The price on Robin was almost 30 dollars less than Batman. They will look good together.
Is it me or do some of the knee joints look a little big on a few of those DC figs?

Drayco21

I kinda want to make a Kaine Scarlet Spider custom using the Bucky Cap body mold. Suits the character more than the Bullseye mold they used.

At some point, I'm probably going to make another Kaine out of the new Spidey or the 2099 body, as much as I like the last one.

He looks pretty good on the shelf with the rest of the Spider-Verse, but he just doesn't have the range of motion that he deserves.

Also- found a near full case of Avenger Legends at my Target the other day, only missing Iron Fist. I decided to just pick up Thor and Scarlet Witch for now, since I need them and haven't decided which BAF I'll commit to yet, I'll probably post pictures when I get back home for the weekend- I like them both way more than Hawkeye.

Top Bottom