• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Action Figure GAF |OT| Articulated figures murdered my wallet

jackdoe

Thanks to the Prime Day shenanigans, I was able to "purchase" the Samus Good Smile figure for $52, the Loki Bishoujo figure for $25.99, and the Samus Metroid Prime 3 Figma for $36 on Amazon. I'm fully expecting all three to get cancelled, but I have a slight hope that they'll slip through under the radar.

Drayco21

Aw yiss Prime Day shenanigans.

Legends Green Goblin, Jackal, Spider UK, ANAD 2099 Spidey and Yondu for only $35.

Almost went back for a second round, but it looks like they fixed it.

You seem to be stuck on this $600 price. At least you didn't buy a $824.99 figure that's never going to come out.

I'm saying that you're going to see Sideshow start inching toward $600 as a new standard price for Premium Formats. I have zero doubt about that. Drawing the line at $599.99...

jackdoe

I'm saying that you're going to see Sideshow start inching toward $600 as a new standard price for Premium Formats. I have zero doubt about that. Drawing the line at $599.99...
They're inching closer, and closer to Prime 1 studio stuff. And those look better than the Premium Format figures.

GI Joe, Transformers, Visionaries, Rom and MASK Unite in this SDCC 2017 Box Set

A massive new box set by Hasbro has been revealed by EW. This set, a San Diego Comic-Con 2017 Exclusive, features figures based on Transformers, G.I. Joe, Visionaries, Rom, Action Man, Micronauts and M.A.S.K. as part of the Hasbro and IDW Revolution expanded universe. The set includes:

Transformers Generations – Leader Class Jetfire
G.I. Joe – Roadblock
M.A.S.K. – Matt Trakker
Action Man
Rom The Space Knight
Rom – Dire Wraith
Visionaries – Leoric
Micronauts – Minis – Baron Karza, Betatron, Gammatron, Quin-Tillus, Acroyear, Phenelo-Phi, Xant, Oberon

MSRwMx1.jpg

0BmvUyE.jpg

SVVCQp0.jpg

I wonder if Hasbro will have any big announcements to go along with the box?

Bii

Thanks to the Prime Day shenanigans, I was able to "purchase" the Samus Good Smile figure for $52, the Loki Bishoujo figure for $25.99, and the Samus Metroid Prime 3 Figma for $36 on Amazon. I'm fully expecting all three to get cancelled, but I have a slight hope that they'll slip through under the radar.

Aw yiss Prime Day shenanigans.

Legends Green Goblin, Jackal, Spider UK, ANAD 2099 Spidey and Yondu for only $35.

Almost went back for a second round, but it looks like they fixed it.

I missed out on the figures as I was too busy concentrating on the video game deals. :(
There were board games and LEGOs that were part of the glitch that I missed too.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
R O M

I don't want to buy the set just for ROM though, especially because I have Jetfire already. Hmm...

but it's ROM

Wanderer5

Lol damn, kind of wish I was around for that lol.

Drayco21

I still have not seen a single GotG wave two or homecoming figure on a peg anywhere in northern Florida.

I just saw Homecoming figures for the first time yesterday; picked up Vulture, Homemade Spidey and Moon Knight.

I'm sure it'll be pretty heavily ordered since it's a movie tie-in wave.

You son of a bitch! I wanted that green motorcycle soooo badly as a kid and never got it. I did have that second one though.

I gave it to my son and he forgot it at the doctors office many years ago. Thank God that we got it back. I will ask him if he knows where it is now

Randomly saw a Hot Toys Mark 46 pop up on Amazon for $360 shipped with Prime shipping which is less than what I could buy it for on Sideshow. Really been wanting the figure.

I used to have all of the M.A.S.K. toys except maybe one or two from the last wave, which was based on racing vehicles. I loved them. My mom threw them all away before moving to Florida in 2002, though... :(

I used to have all of the M.A.S.K. toys except maybe one or two from the last wave, which was based on racing vehicles. I loved them. My mom threw them all away before moving to Florida in 2002, though... :(

My mom kept all of them for my son but he did not treat them that well. He was 6-7 then

Rirse

Neo Member
istfAal.png

My Amazon glitch orders have shipped. Also got Future Trunks and Whis, but they are a separate order. 17 and 18 are the model kits instead of figuarts as they are long out of print.

Think this cost about 100 in all including the two not shown.

Top Bottom