• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 5 |OT| Welcome to the Multiverse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jintor

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o5_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o8_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o9_1280.jpg

tumblr_md8u5oyQyd1qae1s5o10_1280.jpg

That storyboard is great, but correct me if I'm wrong: Finn was the one who revealed his backstory, no? Being found after shitting himself so that's why he vowed to help people?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Here is a very nice Finn avatar made by a Gaffer named CaramaC. I'm trying to go for a new avatar so I ended up not using it but thought it'd be worth reposting since it's pretty cool:

QkgYk.png

LaneDS

Watched the leak, enjoyed it. I was stoked that Kumail Nanjiani was the voice of Prismo.

Hah, oh man... his voice was so familiar (and the character so amazing) and now I know why; I saw him do standup live with Eugene Mirman and Michael Showalter a few years ago.

The two season openers were fantastic but Prismo was tops.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
Am I the only one who loves Big Destiny? He's a massie dick, but his dialogue and personailty are just too funny for me to hate him.

tumblr_mdeoul3LpD1ry7d1eo2_400.gif

tumblr_mdgmy2iNsS1qftn52o1_500.gif

"Big D's chilling... Wasteland style."

And of course,

"How did I even get here, son?!"
He's like the lost twin of Groose.

MartyStu

Here is a very nice Finn avatar made by a Gaffer named CaramaC. I'm trying to go for a new avatar so I ended up not using it but thought it'd be worth reposting since it's pretty cool:

QkgYk.png

I would like to pick this up if no one else is using it!

Great episode. They really got me with the theme of the Graybles. Also, I can't believe they did a joke about Tree Trunks getting flipped off by the worm.

hmmmmmmm that episode was just........ok

but now i expect multiverse and mind blowing stuff in every episode ;)

the episode just finishing, never saw that one and it was good

lol "naked babies naked babies naked babies", so random

Ultratech

I lost it when they started discussing Alignments...ROFL

"So is she like uh...I dunno, Chaotic Neutral?"

"So do you think that someone could turn her Good?"
"Good? Well, it might affect her experience, but I suppose..."

Epcott

Am I the only one who loves Big Destiny? He's a massie dick, but his dialogue and personailty are just too funny for me to hate him.

tumblr_mdeoul3LpD1ry7d1eo2_400.gif

tumblr_mdgmy2iNsS1qftn52o1_500.gif

"Big D's chilling... Wasteland style."

And of course,

"How did I even get here, son?!"

I swear, the art for the Destiny Gang reminds me so much of the art from Super Jail.

I really wish someone would make a AMV of Adventure Time using Time Vampires by Flying Lotus.
Reminds me of the show every time I hear it, even the noise at the beginning reminds me of King Worm's worms

http://youtu.be/dSSDDiLNrcg it really fits Adventure Time

Busaiku

I knew the linking theme wouldn't be the fingers, so I was looking for something else.
I thought it would be holes.

Sadsic

I swear, the art for the Destiny Gang reminds me so much of the art from Super Jail.

I really wish someone would make a AMV of Adventure Time using Time Vampires by Flying Lotus.
Reminds me of the show every time I hear it, even the noise at the beginning reminds me of King Worm's worms

http://youtu.be/dSSDDiLNrcg it really fits Adventure Time

you like all the same damn things i do

Cynosure

this was the first time I waited a whole week to get only a 10 minute's worth. I'm so used to watching at least 3 or 4 episodes in a row.
I'm going into hibernation and avoid this show for the rest of the season.

regarding the latest episode, it was ok. I liked the other graybles episode more, it made more sense; I'm not sure savory is a distinct taste and not a synonym for delicious.

KtSlime

this was the first time I waited a whole week to only get only a 10 minute's worth. I'm so used to watching at least 3 or 4 episodes in a row.

regarding the latest episode, it was ok. I liked the other graybles episode more, it made more sense; I'm not sure savory is a distinct taste and not a synonym for delicious.

It is, it is also sometimes called umami (from the Japanese), we don't have much regards for it in the west due to our social prohibition on the use of MSG and other glutamates in home cooking.

The episode was okay, the little stories were fun, but the payoff at the end was much weaker than the other graybles episode.

this was the first time I waited a whole week to only get only a 10 minute's worth. I'm so used to watching at least 3 or 4 episodes in a row.

I figure the grayble episodes are designed to troll you, even the first one.

elsk

Banned
I didn't like the episode at all, to be honest. The Ice King part was the only decent part of the whole episode

wetflame

Pizza Dog
Think the episode got put up on the Xbox live marketplace a few days back. It was uploaded as a double bill with last week's, so that might be how people are seeing it.

Platy

While very nice, I can't help but think that people who draw this stuff often forget that Bubblegum is made of CANDY, not flesh.

But whatever.

Up a Tree was fun. Pretty mindless though.

...she drinks the red from APPLES

You are thinking diferent kind of vampire here =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom