• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 6 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psxphile

tumblr_nff7c9TWzC1t0t09yo1_1280.jpg

Link

Tuesday's episode might delve into that strange scene from the end of Breezy. There's also gonna be one more new episode the following Thursday (Dec. 4th):

"The Cooler: The Fire Kingdom is struck by a natural disaster and the Flame Princess seeks help from an unlikely ally."

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Great episode.
It felt like a combination of Futurama and the Dogscape.
All it needed was Billy's Zoidberg voice and it would have been grand.

Great episode, like others have said, Futurama voice actors definitely. And am i the only one whole thought of Goose in Top Gun?

IronRinn

Love the Lovecraft/Zoidberg Spaghetti Finn and all those Futurama voices! Glad we're finally getting some new episodes; I was really missing this show.

Clydefrog

Great episode. I was grinning ear to ear hearing all of the Futurama voices.

Why did Jake refer to those dolls (the pizza, taco, etc.) in the window as looking like "the old dolls"?

I laughed out loud whenever Goose did his jowl-smacking.

Man, this week is going to be fun.

Venture

Ooooh that was cool. These last two episodes were really good. Maybe not super funny, but clever. Someone needs to make one of those beds, if it doesn't already exist.

Hamlet

Fantastic episode. Nice to have Prismo back and the new Finn sword looks pretty cool.
I really want that bed as it looks so comfy. Jake had the right mindset with it.
"This feels like a trap designed by some kind of sick genius"
"Well, Hats off to you sir or madame your trap was a success"

hello fellow KorraGaf member :)
Why hello there.
iYsxPPR0uE65P.gif

Tuck

Past two episodes were ace. Loved the Futurama references, but would have been ever awesomer if they got Leela and Zoidberg/other cast members to join in..

Psxphile

Finn = Raziel?

Anyway, this isn't the first time we saw that sword. As hinted at by the episode sketch posted earlier, we first saw it in Finn's waking dream of PB at the end of Breezy. And there was a quick shot of his right palm when he woke up from his first dream as a reminder that the thorn is still relevant... somehow.

Actually, we never really found out what that dream was about, did we?

Sooo... was the first human Prismo that died just a time-displaced Jake from an alternate timeline? This episode boggles the mind.

In "Everything's Jake", the trunk under the torn poster appeared to have what resembled Bender's head, but the visor and mouth were swapped.

Finn = Raziel?

Anyway, this isn't the first time we saw that sword. As hinted at by the episode sketch posted earlier, we first saw it in Finn's waking dream of PB at the end of Breezy. And there was a quick shot of his right palm when he woke up from his first dream as a reminder that the thorn is still relevant... somehow.

Actually, we never really found out what that dream was about, did we?

Sooo... was the first human Prismo that died just a time-displaced Jake from an alternate timeline? This episode boggles the mind.

The way im taking it is that Prismo can't die, he will just keep coming back. Part of Jakes soul (he has unlimited slices) will just be put to sleep forever. So yea paradox.

Psxphile

Prismo's comment that he never really thought his plan through makes it seem like it's a first for him. Or he simply doesn't remember... maybe because he's a dream clone.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Won't lie, I would listen to a radio show where John Dimaggio just describes what he sees in nature.

daveo42

Banned
Caught up on the past three episodes. Love the Billy West Futurama references from Everything is Jake. A bit creepy, but still good.

The time paradox Prismo episode was...well, a bit timey wimey. Love the new Finn sword, but I have a feeling that creating that paradox will have some sort of weird lasting consequences. We might get to see Finn's dream in the future episodes.

Won't lie, I would listen to a radio show where John Dimaggio just describes what he sees in nature.

Same here. I would probably have it on in the background, just listening to it all day.

"Jake the Brick" was amazing. I never knew I could get so emotionally invested in a bunny. I love how Adventure Time manages to make each episode so radically different thematically and structurally. I was kind of iffy on season 6 in the beginning but these past few episodes have been fantastic and really got the show back on track.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom