• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Adventure Time Season 6 |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

vypek

Yeah, didn't she have gills or something? Or am I remembering incorrectly?

Either way, she killed the Porp flow. Messed up.

No. Finn felt under her hat and then was shocked/awed. They didn't reveal if she herself had fins or not until tonight. Everyone else in her tribe took of their hats and had fins though

TheOGB

Banned
I thought Cheryl said the baby was selected to be the next "Cheryl"/mascot/factory leader. Couldn't hear that part perfectly though, I missed what she was saying as she melted.

vypek

I thought Cheryl said the baby was selected to be the next "Cheryl"/mascot/factory leader. Couldn't hear that part perfectly though, I missed what she was saying as she melted.

Something along the lines of "Who are you to judge our ancient ways"

I guess I could go back later and re-watch on my dvr

daveo42

Banned
I got some really crazy Fallout/Bioshock vibes from Super Porp headquarters and all the peeps strung out on Super Porp. Also,
cyborg Susan
...that's new and interesting.

It was about brand awareness dropping and condemning their weird ancient ways. Not much really going on there, just a corporation that somehow still continued after the Great Mushroom War. My guess is old Cheryl was some sort of odd Porp mutant. Unsure what would happen to the kid though.

Cheryl did say the kid was going to be the next 'Cheryl', but I wasn't sure if she was being honest.
The workers said something about the baby being processed, and they all went crazy trying to lick Susan as she was 'pure porp' or something.

Edit: nevermind I'm being dumb, just remembered Susan was covered in juice at that point.

Hamlet

Pretty good episode. The Susan fight against the porp mutated dog was pretty good and gave us an interesting plot development regarding Susan. So hmm quite the interesting mark/chip on Susan's head. What could it be?
Nice to see Marceline again, even if it wasn't for that long.

"The Porp must flow"

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
I don't think so. This was the first time Susan has been without her hat. Finn just felt under her hat in a previous episode where she and her group were going to take over the kingdom.

Checking over the wiki, and yeah, it looks like it wasn't explicitly revealed. She let Finn check under her hat, but his reaction didn't reveal what was underneath.

S3e14_finns_hand_under_susans_hat.jpg

Weird, I would have sworn it was more explicit than that.

Tuck

Does anyone know when Season 6 will end? I'm waiting for the finale before burning through the season.

We're at episode 30 now, of what will likely be a 52 episode season. So you'll be waiting at least 22 weeks.

Honestly, I'd just burn through them right now.

We're at episode 30 now, of what will likely be a 52 episode season. So you'll be waiting at least 22 weeks.

Honestly, I'd just burn through them right now.

I'm pretty sure it was said by the producers that this season would not be as long as the exceptionally long season 5. That was about a year ago though, so maybe the plan changed...?

Stulaw

What if Susan is Finn's mother, got attacked one day, and Martin thought she was dead leaving Finn behind. But in reality, she was gravely injured but saved by being fused with robotics, losing all of her memories in the process.

Tuck

I'm pretty sure it was said by the producers that this season would not be as long as the exceptionally long season 5. That was about a year ago I think though, so maybe the plan changed...?

First 4 seasons were 26 episodes each. Season 5 was 52.

We're past 26 for this season, so I imagine they're going up to 52?

EDIT: Oh apparently Muto said "More than seasons 1-4 but less than season 5"

So its a mystery. If I had to guess, 39-40 (Since 26 + half of a normal season is 13 episodes = 39, +1 to make it a nice even number). Thats my guess, but I wouldn't bet my avatar on it.
never again...

EDIT: Oh apparently Muto said "More than seasons 1-4 but less than season 5"

So its a mystery.

Yep. Was hoping it was no longer a mystery, but I guess I'll keep waiting another few months. Watching the show in 11 minutes increments is like a form of torture to me.

Nothing will ever top binge watching the first four seasons back-to-back. Now that was an experience.

Easy_D

never left the stone age
What if Susan is Finn's mother, got attacked one day, and Martin thought she was dead leaving Finn behind. But in reality, she was gravely injured but saved by being fused with robotics, losing all of her memories in the process.

Wait. Finn was born on a boat, Susan lives with fish people. It adds up!

Clydefrog

Wait. Finn was born on a boat, Susan lives with fish people. It adds up!

She was also acting very motherly by telling people they didn’t need to drink the sugary soda. It’s bad for you! Finn was drinking too much soda!

Of course it upset Jake though! :D

NEO0MJ

She also has Blonde hair (like Finn) and wears a hat with ears. These could all be red herrings though.

Right now though she's the only one who could fit the bill. I mean, Finn is much closer to her design and-wise than his dad. Plus, both are pretty darn athletic and strong.

Stulaw

Right now though she's the only one who could fit the bill. I mean, Finn is much closer to her design and-wise than his dad. Plus, both are pretty darn athletic and strong.

That's exactly why I thought of it in the first place. It's also weird that they bought her back in a season where Finn's having troubles with his father since she hasn't been in it since season 3.

vypek

I remember a theory that went around for a bit that the reason Finn wears a hat and possibly other humans was becausw humans became rare and a delicacy meal (like when Lady's parents tried to eat him).

As for being born om the boat, is there a way to really believe that Finn's father was telling the truth. I do like the idea of Susan being his mom but never knowing it. I'm also just now realzing that Finns reaction to her being human seems really tame since he was the only one he knew of.

Psxphile

I guess this will be the episode where T.V. realizes he needs to get off his fat ass and do something with his life. Maybe he'll be enamored by what he reads in that diary and goes out to look for its author. Though it looks like he might need a push from Dad to get him started.

NEO0MJ

That's exactly why I thought of it in the first place. It's also weird that they bought her back in a season where Finn's having troubles with his father since she hasn't been in it since season 3.

This episode also makes me wonder if Finn might have been kidnapped as a baby but fell from the drone during the trip.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
Agreeing with the notion that this was like a Bob's Burgers episode.
I'm too used to that voice coming out of a teenage girl.

Hamlet

Decent episode. Always fun seeing Jake spend time with his kids. Interesting headline on the paper Jake was reading " Massive Damages to Castle. Candy people at fault"

vypek

Those lines really did fit perfectly for Tina from Bob's Burgers. I didn't love the episode though.

Did I imagine it or did the diary have something about the Fire Kingdom freezing over?

Also, does anyone know for a place where they have the translation of Lady's lines. I've seen a few of them in the past and feel like I'm missing out on what could be good dialog. Wish they put subtitles in.

Psxphile

Decent episode. Always fun seeing Jake spend time with his kids. Interesting headline on the paper Jake was reading " Massive Damages to Castle. Candy people at fault"
Referencing "The Pajama War". Picture in the paper is that hole/moat thing they were going to toss citizens into.

Did I imagine it or did the diary have something about the Fire Kingdom freezing over?.

candy idiom

Never heard the phrase "when Hell freezes over"?

Hamlet

Referencing "The Pajama War". Picture in the paper is that hole/moat thing they were going to toss citizens into.

candy idiom

Ah that's neat. Gotta love Starchy's shrug eh pic on it then. Especially considering what was about to happen to him in that episode ha.

vypek

candy idiom

I've heard of it. In this case I thought it was referencing the episode where Princess Bubblegum and Fire Princess start trusting each other more. Bubblegum had Ice King start freezing over the core and Fire Kingdom began to freeze over. I thought the diary was talking about that event.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom