• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

After selling out within minutes, Limited Edition PS5 Pro consoles are already listed on eBay for up to £10,000.

EruditeHobo

This takes me back to the gunmetal MGS4 PS3. Wanted it but never got it.

This one is much cooler looking though... what a great idea for the anniversary. People love a cool-looking limited edition. Well played.

Calverz

Same thing happened with 20th anniversary ps4. At least this time Sony ensured it was one per psn account. Ten years ago there was scum who managed to buy like 5 etc. then listed them all on eBay. It was a fuckin joke.

Quantum253

Gold Member
When, inevitably dozens of Youtubers, social media, etc "review" the console will that be because Sony sent it to them for free or they paid the 1000s over retail to get a hold of it? I've been curious since you know they will be popping up all over the sites
Edit: referring to the 30th bundle

Last edited:

FeralEcho

but I was told here and in youtube that nobody wanted a PS5 Pro
Nah, it's the buyer's remorse that will be stronger

George Costanza Flirt GIF

No_Cartridge

Neo Member
50% of the 30th-anniversary Pros seem to be relisted within minutes of being sold out. You have to ask the question of who are these ultra-limited consoles actually for. Collectors have to go via a scalper or be extremely fortunate. It was a great play by Sony. £960 makes £700 seem like a steal. I bought the pro standard edition and have to admit myself falling into that headspace at checkout.

Top Bottom