• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

AMUSIX

SulYfwb.png

It's a minor goof, but it bugged me a little when they laid down the images in the wrong order. The slow transition was broken and made the scene jump a bit for me.

Chariot

Still hope that she isn't actually loving him more than the spaceman and that the spaceman isn't conveniently evil. No love for this earning the woman nonsense.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
Still hope that she isn't actually loving him more than the spaceman and that the spaceman isn't conveniently evil. No love for this earning the woman nonsense.

Looks like they're going with the idea that the spaceman is actually a legit good guy who got used by Hydra.

fallengorn

Bitches love smiley faces
I'd need to rewatch the episode to see the beginning of their relationship, but he could've been in cahoots and was just using her to try and get whatshisname out of exile.

Kalentan

I'd need to rewatch the episode to see the beginning of their relationship, but he could've been in cahoots and was just using her to try and get whatshisname out of exile.

Considering the very last scene we saw of him showed the planet during daytime... I don't think he's a Rosland situation.

Kyou

Dude thought HYDRA was all about packing guns into trucks these past few weeks. He was not prepared.

Once they recover their true leader from the distant planet they will be able to load guns onto trucks with an efficiency you can't possibly comprehend

guek

Banned

Her having stronger feelings for Will makes far less sense considering she spent years with Fitzs and mere months with Will. Of course, she actualy had a real romantic relationship with Will when she was at her lowest point. That's what makes the whole situation a conundrum.

People are going to have to come to terms with the fact that, regardless of how unconvincing they may find the chemistry between the two, Simmons clearly has strong romantic feelings for Fitz. It's undeniable at this point. So the notion that their relationship suddenly deteriorated into a matter of Fitz earning her or any other such nonsense needs to stop. It's perfectly natural for Simmons to be flattered by Fitz's devotion and simultaneously conflicted over how she feels about him because of Will. Likewise, Fitz feeling frustrated after everything that's happened is also a reasonable response.

Now, none of that necessarily means this plot thread is especially well done or convincing but I don't find that the show is pushing the "he earned her!" narrative at all.

So are they going to change Lash's origin to have him Brainwashed by Hydra and he will search for other Inhumans and recruit those worthy of serving their leader (it) and kill those who aren't/wont"

I wonder if Will is the evil force (or at least possessed by it / serving it) and the thing on the planet is his warden. That would explain why it wanted to prevent Simmons from leaving, and also why it kills everything that comes through.

SHIELD rescues Will and does what Hydra was invented to do. And there is your ultimate big bad.

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
Fitz probably gonna stay home taking care of the baby while she and astronaut man go out and party and make more babbys.

And then she'll come home and slap him around a bit for doing it, and he'll apologize for making her so angry.

I half expected him to go "fuck it, I'm going back to dealing arms and blowing shit up" and shoot the other guy in the face.

I wonder if Will is the evil force (or at least possessed by it / serving it) and the thing on the planet is his warden. That would explain why it wanted to prevent Simmons from leaving, and also why it kills everything that comes through.

SHIELD rescues Will and does what Hydra was invented to do. And there is your ultimate big bad.
I love this idea, but Fitz looked Will up so there's no reason to believe Will is an ancient evil inhuman. Unless HYDRA forged him a background when Gemma came back, or Will is just possessed.

I half expected him to go "fuck it, I'm going back to dealing arms and blowing shit up" and shoot the other guy in the face.

I love this idea, but Fitz looked Will up so there's no reason to believe Will is an ancient evil inhuman. Unless HYDRA forged him a background when Gemma came back, or Will is just possessed.

Unless the ancient evil is a shape changer (the unspoken fits in with that - it'd also explain why he's been in his early 30s for about 15 years), or is mind controlling.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I love how Ward is the most badass super soldier unless he fates any of the Shield main crew... Hate the inconsistency.

Also lol at Jemma and Fitz...their relationship is getting beyond stupid. Still not a fan of Lincoln he was more interesting last season, now the actor just puts me to sleep whenever he is onscreen.

Khaz

So, questions:

- How does Hydra know that the stone is a portal if no one ever came back from the other side?
- How do they know that Jemma went there and came back? Have they infiltrated SHIELD
again
?

RobNBanks

Banned
So, questions:

- How does Hydra know that the stone is a portal if no one ever came back from the other side?
- How do they know that Jemma went there and came back? Have they infiltrated SHIELD
again
?

Gideon probably got the information out of Andrew

kirblar

So, questions:

again
?
If there's a mole, it's Lincoln. And he's totally a goner if so.

Sadist

Good episode. Ward rocked again.

- IT support Mack works strangely well
- Hunter is one bad nerd.
- Coulson x Rosalind was a cute couple. Well, does show that Phil is superior.
- Yoooo Fitz my man. You've done it. Good on you.
- Wards face after the reveal was amazing though. "I've made a huge mistake"
- Hydra being an evil organization that existed well before WW II is new, but it's cool. Those guys liking some Inhuman makes sense. They always had a weakness regarding everything alien.

Yeah, I'm pretty excited to see where this is going.

KarmaCow

That's still probably still on the table, especially when they're talking about bringing back ancient evil. Neo-Hydra + SHIELD team up in the future incoming.

Top Bottom