• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

they need to do something with Fitzsimmons, its dragging the show down. same shit happened in arrow s3 and it was a colossal waste of time.

There's too much "relationship drama" all around this season. I was fine with Fitzsimmons stuff when it was just a part of the overall story but this season we've got shitty Daisy and Lincoln, May and Andrew, Fitzsimmons, Bobbi and Hunter, and Coulson and Rosalind. Hopefully they're not all taking up a lot of screentime but thematically it is overdoing it.

But, out of all of that I don't have a problem with what's going on with Fitzsimmons. It's an interesting situation and they are both great. I feel for them, with this conundrum.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't even understand how people can spend all this time complaining about Fitzsimmons when the same show is trying to sell us on fucking Daisy and Lincoln, which is like the most forced, chemistry-lacking coupling I have seen on a TV show.

guek

Banned
I don't even understand how people can spend all this time complaining about Fitzsimmons when the same show is trying to sell us on fucking Daisy and Lincoln, which is like the most forced, chemistry-lacking coupling I have seen on a TV show.

Yeah Lincoln/Daisy is far worse. I was glad to see that relationship take a back seat last episode.

Apoc29

Did Lincoln even do anything useful this episode? May brought him on a critical mission just so she could apologize to him.

Johndoey

Banned
How do you feel about Lincoln and Mack?

AMUSIX

Lincoln needs to die. He brings nothing to the table.

And, yes the number of relationships should be cut back. I do like that they've done a lot more with May, though.

They're both beautiful so that's all that matters, right?

You obviously have never watched Blindspot.

There's too much "relationship drama" all around this season. I was fine with Fitzsimmons stuff when it was just a part of the overall story but this season we've got shitty Daisy and Lincoln, May and Andrew, Fitzsimmons, Bobbi and Hunter, and Coulson and Rosalind. Hopefully they're not all taking up a lot of screentime but thematically it is overdoing it.

But, out of all of that I don't have a problem with what's going on with Fitzsimmons. It's an interesting situation and they are both great. I feel for them, with this conundrum.

Yea, I agree. I actually like what's going on with Fitzsimmons. Much more than I like what's going on with Ward.

I finally got around to watching the show. I've had a pretty busy week.

Right away with the recap, it was Lincoln, "Who made you Judge Judy and Executioner." Cringe. Then it showed him using the awful lightning attack. Cringe.

But other than that, it was a great episode.

I wonder though, with only a small cubic sample of the monolith, are they going to use the Pym serum that the other Hydra agent stole in Ant-Man to get through the portal?

I wonder though, with only a small cubic sample of the monolith, are they going to use the Pym serum that the other Hydra agent stole in Ant-Man to get through the portal?
There were a LOT of sample sized holes in the Monolith. Doubt they plan on just using that one. Scavenger hunts fill up tv seasons.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
I finally got around to watching the show. I've had a pretty busy week.

Right away with the recap, it was Lincoln, "Who made you Judge Judy and Executioner." Cringe. Then it showed him using the awful lightning attack. Cringe.

But other than that, it was a great episode.

He said "judge, jury and executioner", but you're not the only one who heard Judge Judy. lmao, this will never not make me laugh.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
He said "judge, jury and executioner", but you're not the only one who heard Judge Judy. lmao, this will never not make me laugh.

I think of Nick Frost in Hot Fuzz every time I hear the phrase "judge jury and executioner" because of that.

PZrqeP0.gif

There were a LOT of sample sized holes in the Monolith. Doubt they plan on just using that one. Scavenger hunts fill up tv seasons.

Heh, they'll go the Dragon Ball route. Collect all the Monolith Cube Samples and summon the inhuman, lol.

I re-watched the scene, it really is "Jury"

I swore I heard Judy both times, lmao.

Dysun

No lies detected

Danthrax

Batteries the CRISIS!
You obviously have never watched Blindspot.

Damn, there it is, a truthbomb dropped right in the middle of this thread.

Lady Sif's looking at Damien Scott all like "I hope senpai notices me"

And Damien Scott's just staring back with dead, uncanny valley eyes while grumbling angrily

It's the greatest coupling in television.

guek

Banned
I still want Ward to become Grim Reaper.

Holy shit. So they keep referring to the creature on the alien planet as "death." I doubt it's the actual celestial being but how awesome would it be if it's ultimately the source of a power-up for Ward? Have him lose in a confrontation with shield, Coulson causes him to lose a hand, and he replaces it with a scythe, and goes full-on batshit crazy after being exposed to the creature.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I still want Ward to become Grim Reaper.

Holy shit. So they keep referring to the creature on the alien planet as "death." I doubt it's the actual celestial being but how awesome would it be if it's ultimately the source of a power-up for Ward? Have him lose in a confrontation with shield, Coulson causes him to lose a hand, and he replaces it with a scythe, and goes full-on batshit crazy after being exposed to the creature.

There'll be a confrontation between Ward and SHIELD, and SHIELD will exile/put him onto the planet and get Will back.

Then Ward sleeps with whatever that thing is on the planet and is turned into some super, evil mother fucker.

Then two seasons later he gets redeemed.

guek

Banned
There'll be a confrontation between Ward and SHIELD, and SHIELD will exile/put him onto the planet and get Will back.

Then Ward sleeps with whatever that thing is on the planet and is turned into some super, evil mother fucker.

Then two seasons later he gets redeemed.

And people'd be, like, "There he goes; homeboy fucked a Martian once."

kirblar

They both suck, just in different ways.

Johndoey

Banned
I still find it hilarious that the coming up next announcement referenced Fitzsimmons that took me completely off guard. I'll be amazing when Ward becomes U.S Agent.

Finally managed to get caught up on the show. Good stuff all around.

Although I'm really getting tired of Ward at this point and wish he'd been killed already. Some of the early episodes in Season 3 were a real slog to watch because of him.

Top Bottom