• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

I'm still not sure what to think about Ward myself. Sure, his antics are entertaining to watch, but his motivations are all over the place. What is he after? Revenge? Power? I find it hard to get into his storylines because it isn't really making a lot of sense; like it was written solely for the purpose of writing him into Powers Boothe's secret vault.

Fuu

Formerly Alaluef (not Aladuf)
Would be a perfect gif if it werent for the ABC watermark
Cy2KuIX.gif

I think they should end the season with Fitz or Simmons dying to stop the big bad. I don't really want to watch them process a Will death and its affect on their relationship next season.

I actually like their stuff in general, but kind of hate very protracted stuff, especially when they can only give it a few minutes at most every episode.

Hopeful this Ward stuff will be better, he's great when they use hit better.

Thanks to the internet I was finally able to catch up after missing the last 5 episodes.

I'm loving Wardmaster especially in this last episode.

Daisy/Lincoln needs to stop.

Fitz pls ( ,_,)

Shaanyboi

Banned
Ruthless killer Ward is best Ward. Last episode was a lot of fun, and I'm glad they're tying all these disparate storylines together in a way that finally provides this season with a clear direction. Up til now, it's been "Inhumans! And... Uhh... Lash! And... Lincoln?" with sprinkles of intriguing moments scattered throughout.

The Hydra origins were cool. Fitz and Simmons' drama still plays remarkably better than I'd ever expect it to, and both actors do a great job. And Coulson confronting Rosalind was really satisfying.

I don't even understand how people can spend all this time complaining about Fitzsimmons when the same show is trying to sell us on fucking Daisy and Lincoln, which is like the most forced, chemistry-lacking coupling I have seen on a TV show.

Daisy and Lincoln are a 100 times better than Fitz Simmons. At least they get to the point instead of this kind of teenage angst thing around each other. Either put them together or forever brake them off because this kind of romance garbage is dragging down the show. Also Fitz Simmons don´t have much chemistry either and feel extremely forced. Just because they work together, it does not mean they have to fall in love.

Ward is the best thing this season. He drives the plot forward through his actions.

Johndoey

Banned
For me this season has decent but plodding until this episode when Ward actually became a factor again and got decent air time. Lash really wasn't interesting enough to carry that whole little arc.

The Daisy and Lincoln pairing is garbage too, but it generally takes up a lot less time in the episodes than FitzSimmons so it's not as grating.

anaron

rewatching the ep, FirzSimmons aside, this really was an exceptional episode. The pacing, direction and character interaction and dynamics, all of it is so fully realized and just freaking fun.

Mallick's description of the ancient cult that spawned Hydra sounds an awful lot about what we know of the Ten Rings. What if the exiled Inhuman warlord was the true Mandarin?

Funky Papa

FUNK-Y-PPA-4
The whole bit about Hydra being an ancient organization predating the Nazis is more or less based on the official comic retcon of SHIELD. Which is stupid as all fuck and should have never happened, but I guess the Da Vinci Code monies were too sweet to ignore.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
The whole bit about Hydra being an ancient organization predating the Nazis is more or less based on the official comic retcon of SHIELD. Which is stupid as all fuck and should have never happened, but I guess the Da Vinci Code monies were too sweet to ignore.

yeah, as much as i love Hickman the whole Da Vinci being an actual part of SHIELD / ancient society thing is whack

Mallick's description of the ancient cult that spawned Hydra sounds an awful lot about what we know of the Ten Rings. What if the exiled Inhuman warlord was the true Mandarin?

i'd love this

gazele

Banned
I'm assuming its the Unspoken, the Inhuman king that's been in the comics a few times

They'd be changing his powers and appearance though, but it makes the most sense

Ricker

Last episode was worth it just for Bobbi and her awesome ''baton'' fight...loved how she activates them,that was great.

SRG01

If it turns out to be the Mandarin, that would be the greatest plot twist the MCU has ever had -- even topping the Winder Soldier twist.

anaron

it's funny that while I love so many shows more than AoS, (and I like this one tons) I look forward to it the most every week.

neorej

ERMYGERD!
I was high on shrooms the other day I swore my 8-armed chandelier was a HYDRA artifact, skullface and suctioncups and everything.

Top Bottom