• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Quick

Banned
Here's Chloe Bennet to tide us over this week's lack of an episode.

IhBW2RH.jpg

Frog-fu

Banned
Co-signing on Jessica Jones
as if that was necessary.
Great show.

I'm mad af I didn't know there wasn't gonna be any SHIELD or Flash tonight or Arrow tomorrow. Couldn't prepare myself for the disappointment.

Really wishing I saved some Jessica Jones for this week. Which reminds me, where's our Jessica Jones or Daredevil / SHIELD crossover episode!?!?!?!?!!

Pachimari

I'm actually very happy that we have Agents of Shield. It's a really good way of feeding me with Marvel while we wait for the Netflix shows and movies as well.

Vlad

After Civil War's trailer just came out, any idea what the tie-in will be for Shield?

Inhumans and the registration act seems most likely.

At this point, it would be really weird for the movies to ignore what's happening on AoS. Before they could get away with it, since it was either the team going around and covertly grabbing alien artifacts or dealing with the fallout from Winter Soldier. Now, though, we're dealing with a worldwide outbreak of contaminated fish.

Top Bottom