• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Chariot

In my headcanon there were multiple ATCU and SHIELD agents in the area, but taken out by Ward and his Hydra squad. Mack was probably close enough to arrive at that area fast, but not close enough to get cleaned up by Hydra.

I suppose it's also completely plausible that Mack was his ride to Rosalind's house in the first place and he just happened to still be in the area since they were just getting settled in.

Quick

Banned
Coulson is going to have a bit of the portal stone embedded in his skull from his landing.

Then he becomes Venom "Punished" Coulson.

Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D S3 |OT| [SUBSISTENCE]

KarmaCow

Psych Ward is the best.

Lets be honest, all the other villains have been pretty lame.

Garret is still the best. Ward is just a shitty spawn off his greatness.

"When was the last time anyone saw a tag-team wrestling match with four dead guys?"

Glorious.

Dennis

Banned
I do feel Ward needs to level up as a villain though.

Let him be transformed/gain powers to be more of a match for Daisy and the other powered Shield agents.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
I do feel Ward needs to level up as a villain though.

Let him be transformed/gain powers to be more of a match for Daisy and the other powered Shield agents.

I think this is pretty much guaranteed, right?
Dalton was being coy in some interviews the other week too, about how his character has developed and where he can still go.

This would be so awesome if he got powers.
And then Daisy could recruit him.
His codename would be:
Redemption

Next week will be bonkers.

I'm disappointed in SHIELD's lack of manpower. It seems like a plot contrivance to get the Secret Warriors out there.

Sadist

Well that was over quick, good episode.

Coulson getting knocked out sucks. Srsly. Was pretty stupid. Everything else was good.

It's interesting going to IMDB and seeing this series only has a 7.5, yet only four episodes were ever equal to or less than that rating.

Imdb%20Ratings.png

This series should be closer to 8.4.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Africanus

I chuckled ngl, especially because I watched this episode thinking it was the mid-season finale.

8X7ie08.gif

I did too.

I just saw Coulson and thought "... that's it?"

At first I suspected it was him making a racket in the sandstorm where Ward was concerned.

anaron

Ward is not going to remain a good villian if he's not disposed of soon. If there's never a chance of him actually dying, he's going to get redundant.

He needs to die asap.

...as does the gross FitzSimmons romance

Johndoey

Banned
Ward is not going to remain a good villian if he's not disposed of soon. If there's never a chance of him actually dying, he's going to get redundant.

He needs to die asap.

...as does the gross FitzSimmons romance
They will both continue and you'll love it.

Loved the episode. It's the first time since season one that Ward feels like a villain instead of someone who the show writers can't figure out what to do with. And I like it. Just keep him a villain.

Really liked the conversation between Malick and Ward. Ward claims he knows he's being manipulated yet Malick easily manipulates him anyway.

Big Dog

Ward is going to level up next episode and become even more powerful. He never gon' leave.

My thoughts exactly. Since agreed with Malick so quickly I assume he has a second strategy at hand which consists of getting his powerup somehow. Ward isn't stupid enough to fall for shit again.

Top Bottom