• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. S3 |OT| Earthquakes Make Me Daisy - Tuesdays 9/8c

Do we know for sure that there's no way he's mistaken though? It could just seem like an Inhuman.
Well, Malick only has the word of whatever texts still exist from that period since it was hundreds of years ago.

But consider this: Jiaying seemed to realize the monolith represented the death of the Inhuman race. If Jiaying knew something about it, then clearly whatever is on that planet has some relation to the Inhumans.

And we know that Inhumans date way back since it was revealed in-show that they're a Kree War Experiment. That would make them pre-date any other form of powered human off-shoots.

Pachimari

I'm loving Hunter. I really hope he and Mockingbird will get their own Most Wanted series. They're playing well off each other.

D

Deleted member 20920

Unconfirmed Member
To be honest I can see a Secret Warriors show working. Skye hardly interacts with the original core members these days anyway. I don't think she and Simmons have even talked since Simmoms got back and they're supposed to be very close friends.

Broken Joystick

At least you can talk. Who are you?
To be honest I can see a Secret Warriors show working. Skye hardly interacts with the original core members these days anyway. I don't think she and Simmons have even talked since Simmoms got back and they're supposed to be very close friends.

She gave Simmons some daisies, but other than that.

So when Banks shot everyone in the room, turned to Fitz and Simmons, said, 'It's not me' or whatever and took a bullet to the head, why didn't he just take his hand off the gun?

Or maybe even, like, move when the gun started to turn towards him?
He didn't even put his arm down.

Was Banks made of metal?

Chariot

So when Banks shot everyone in the room, turned to Fitz and Simmons, said, 'It's not me' or whatever and took a bullet to the head, why didn't he just take his hand off the gun?

Was Banks made of metal?
Would be a cool twist if he actually reappears because he is a cyborg and then goes terminator on the hydra goon.

Was Banks made of metal?
I assume he's trying to wrestle the gun away from shooting his team

Pachimari

Give Most Wanted to Hunter and Bobbi. And add more Inhumans or Secret Warriors to Agents of Shield. Who knows, maybe there's some great actors out there who they can add to the show. Give it a little shake up.

Give Most Wanted to Hunter and Bobbi. And add more Inhumans or Secret Warriors to Agents of Shield. Who knows, maybe there's some great actors out there who they can add to the show. Give it a little shake up.

I'm still more excited about Damage Control than anything that's ever been announced for TV.

Shaanyboi

Banned
I don't see the point of Most Wanted. The characters work fine as... well... agents of SHIELD. I'm not sure what value splitting them off has. You're just losing two entertaining characters from your main TV show, so unless they're really going another direction with AoS, they really shouldn't be getting rid of them.

kirblar

I don't see the point of Most Wanted. The characters work fine as... well... agents of SHIELD. I'm not sure what value splitting them off has. You're just losing two entertaining characters from your main TV show, so unless they're really going another direction with AoS, they really shouldn't be getting rid of them.
Cast is quickly getting bloated w/ the SW stuff coming. It's really obvious this season.

Pachimari

There are a lot of characters on Agents of Shield, so losing those two might be an initial blow, but they get the chance to develop other characters on Agents of Shield.

Khaz

There are a lot of characters on Agents of Shield, so losing those two might be an initial blow, but they get the chance to develop other characters on Agents of Shield.

I can't wait for them to develop Lincoln and Joey once we lose Hunter and Bobby.

After this last episode with Mack as acting director, I can't unsee it:

FuryJr_zpsydttnlkt.jpg

I think I want this to be real more than Wardmaster

StudioTan

Hold on, friend! I'd love to share with you some swell news about the Windows 8 Metro UI! Wait, where are you going?
We're likely getting a new puppy in the next couple of weeks. The wife wants to call him Coulson LOL. She's not even a big fan of the show, she just likes the name.

Top Bottom